BAPCRAP

BAPCRAP

  It was Zelo’s birthday. He was excited. He was hungry. He couldn’t wait ‘till his hyungs gave him gifts. He wanted food gifts.

  Luckily for our biggest maknae, Himchan and Youngjae were planning a surprise party for him and were meeting in Secret.

  “We should also get him a poster.” Himchan said, inspecting for dirt under his fingernails. Youngjae sat on Jieun’s bed, leaning over a pillow on his lap.

  “A poster? What kind?” The younger of the two inquired, lifting his head to questioningly meet the eyes of HImchan who was laying sprawled across the floor, entangled in Jieun’s bedcovers.

  “Me, of course! That brat has got to admire his oh-so-wonderful hyung.” Himchan stated and kicked his leg out, free from Jieun’s flowery blankets. Youngjae frowned and gave a face that said, ‘You’re so so stupid’. Himchan ignored the look and proceeded with freeing himself from the monstrous comforter and sheets.

 “Whatever.” Youngjae replied, getting up to leave the room. Before opening the door, he tossed the the soft pillow onto the struggling Himchan’s face and then abandoned him there. Moments after running off, Jieun burst in.

  “What are you doing in my room? Creep!” She tore the blankets away from Himchan and stomped on him for good measure.

---

  Youngjae decorated their house, not even caring that his partner in surprise-crime was late. In fact, he was glad his weird hyung was late. He was probably getting scolded by the girls at the very moment. He smiled, the thought of Himchan getting in trouble giving him some sick pleasure.

 Jongup walked in.

 “...Hi.” He said, his hands behind his back. Youngjae blinked, being pulled out of his weird bliss to acknowledge his friend.

  “Umm, hello.” He answered, noticing that Jongup was hiding something. He tried to peer around him, but the other just turned in order to keep the object out of sight.

  “Hey, don’t hide things from me.” Youngjae said, curiosity at what was so secretive. Jongup said nothing, but smiled innocently and walked over to the table and set down a little bunny-shaped cow-spotted box. Youngjae raised an eyebrow, staring at the odd container.

 “What.”

  And Yongguk walked in.

  “Hey, whatcha doing?” He asked with his common casual smile.

  Youngjae glanced at Jongup and the box, but said nothing. Jongup just smiled. Before Yongguk had the chance to say or do anything else, Himchan came barreling into the room, his hair a mess and a wild look in his eyes. The three already present stared at him as if he was a headless chicken.

  Those girls are crazy!” He shouted and threw himself at Yongguk while crying out, ‘Comfort me!’. Yongguk was not in the least prepared and was toppled over to the floor and laid in a heap with the poor abused Himchan.

  Youngjae smirked and gave a somewhat creepy slow chuckle and turned to finish decorating. Jongup and his box were forgotten.

---

 As the sun was setting, Zelo skipped along the sidewalk, humming and grinning. Daehyun walked next to them. They were on their way back to the house.

  “Ah, I’m so hungry I could eat that whole tree~” Zelo pointed with his finger. Daehyun just laughed at him and called him silly.

 When they finally reached the house, Zelo was buzzing with anticipation. He couldn’t wait to see if his hyungs had gotten him some awesome food or what. As he opened the door, he noticed all the lights were off. So he flipped them on.

  In the middle of the room was a giant bowl of rainbow colored jello.

 “SURPRISE!” Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup, and mainly Himchan, jumped out from behind the furniture to greeted him. Zelo shook excitedly and thanked each and every one of them.

  There was a shudder. A shudder that came from the ground.

  “OMG WHAT IS THIS” Himchan yelled, falling down and failing to get back up. They all looked around and all of their eyes landed on the cow-bunny box. It was glowing and shaking. Out of nowhere, it sprouted wings and shot around the room, hitting Daehyun in the head and crashing in Zelo’s stomach, pushing him into the gigantic bowl of jello. With a burst of light, Zelo disappeared along with the box. All the other members, save for the unconscious Daehyun, began to panic.

  “WHAT.” Youngjae was completely confused and had no idea where Zelo could have gone. But then he realized.

  “Jongup!” He grabbed the other by his shirt collar and pulled him closer.

  “Where di Zelo go! Where did your stupid box take him?” He demanded to know.

  Jongup gave a small smile and put a hand over those of Youngjae’s pulling on his shirt. He said nothing but lead the other boys into his bedroom where a a bigger (and creepier) version of the cow-bunny box was. he open the door to the seven-foot tall box and inside was a portal that looked like unicorn vomit.

  “Wait, Zelo’s in here?” Himchan peeked in. Jongup smiled in response and walked right into the portal. Himchan shrugged and followed. Youngjae couldn’t believe what the pair had just done.

  “What on earth, WHY DID YOU JUST- Ugh, nevermind…” He also stepped in. Yongguk, who watched them silently, almost did the same, but remembered that Daehyun was still on the floor in the main room. He returned to his side and hoisted him up to carry him piggy-back. He then went back and entered the portal in Jongup’s room.

  The door slammed shut behind them.

---

  A stream of pastel strung the four and half member along through the inner dimensions of the cow-bunny and pooped them out. Literally. A giant butthole plopped each one of them in a glittery pile of 12-foot fuzzy caterpillars.

  Youngjae looked round, taking in the strange sights. They were in a bright pink cave filled with these huge caterpillars that were being cared for by watermelon-colored badgers. It was a peaceful scene, neither specie made a move of aggression. In fact, they seemed to like the new faces. A particularly small badger approached them, making cute noises and giving each a on the hand. It even went so far as to cuddle up next to the unconscious Daehyun, showing concern for him.

  Before the members could learn anything more about the creatures, a loud groan echoed throughout the cave and the badgers went into a frenzied panic. They dashed into smaller holes and shrieked. At this, each and every caterpillar rolled into a ball and their fuzzy hairs became stiff and pointed.

 The members were completely lost as to what was going on. The first one to figure it out was Himchan.

  “Look!” He shouted.

  “There’s a weird thing over there!” he pointed, and some fifty feet away was a staggering zombie with dull skin and a purple mohawk. It looked freakishly ridiculous.

  As it lumbered closer, feet dragging and tripping, the four members panicked.

  “WHAT THE HEEEEEELL IS THAT?” Himchan cowered behind Yongguk, staring wide and bewildered. The odd zombie groaned and advanced towards them. Yongguk, who still possessed the role of caretaker for Daehyun, pushed Himchan away and hoisted Daehyun up onto his back.

  “We should leave here…” He said, walking quickly towards the cave entrance opposite of where the purple-haired zombie had come from. Youngjae agreed, grabbing Himchan’s arm and pulled him along so as not to lose him.

  “Waaaaaaaaaaaeeee waaaeee wae…!” Himchan cried out.

  “Why does this have to happen to me? The only bad thing I did today was that I invaded Jieun’s personal space and make her uncomfortable… I DON’T DESERVE THIS.” He complained, squirming around while being dragged by Youngjae.

  “Shut up and start walking.” Youngjae snapped. He was very annoyed at his hyung, who not so much as listened to his reprimands.

  As the reached the exit, they noticed that even though it was dark outside with no sunshine to decorate the skies, just stars, that it was surprisingly well-lit. Every 20 or so feet, was a short, glowing round-topped trees, covering an expanse of short cropped grass that went on for miles. Dotting the plains were slow dull-skinned figures, wandering towards them.

  “AH DANGITTTTT!!!” Himchan threw himself to the ground and rolled around like a child who didn’t get the candy he wanted. Youngjae and Yongguk were like, ‘Screw it.’ and ran off without him. Himchan didn’t realize immediately that he’d been left behind. But after a minute of silence, he opened his clenched-shut eyes and looked around, seeing that his fellow members were quite a distance away. This caused him to push himself up and chase after them, calling out their names and begging them to wait for him.

  As Himchan chased Younjae, Yongguk and unconscious Daehyun, he tripped and fell, crying out loudly.

  “HALP.”

  The other two, sensing that they really should go back and help him, turned back to retrieve him. They found him in a ditch. He clambered out.

  “Hey, lookie at what I got!” He held up a sparkling slice of American cheese. Before anyone could get a proper view of it, he jumped out and landed on Yongguk and stole Daehyun, stuffing the cheese into the poor unaware guy’s mouth.

  “Eat this, you useless dead weight!” He laughed and force Daehyun to consume the strange cheese. And just then, Daehyun turned into a cheesecake.

  “Ooooohhhh…. That explains why he tastes so sweet, he’s like a cake!” Youngjae had a moment of revelation.

  Yongguk and Himchan both gave him a confused look.

  They heard Zelo yelling.

  “OH MY FRICKING JELLO ZELO IS ME” is what they heard him say, and it just served to confuse them (mainly Yongguk and Himchan) further. The three of them, plus Yongguk who picked up the Daehyun cheesecake, ran in the direction they’d heard their maknae’s voice. As they neared, they noticed there were more zombies than usual, but none of the paid attention to the trio with a cheesecake. They shrugged and continued on.

  Not too far away, they saw Zelo wearing an extravagant crown and cape, and surrounded by zombies. Thinking the worst, they rushed over and began shoo-ing the zombies away. As soon as they got a hold on Zelo, they slipped him out of the mass.

  “What’s going on with these weird zombies?” Yongguk asked him.

  “Ah, Well, they’ve appointed me their king and now they won’t let me go home. I just really wanna eat the awesome food at the house!” Zelo explained as they guided him away from the zombies, tears streaming down their dull skin, their colorful mohawks drooping in despair.

  The four of them left that place, and headed back to the cave where the portal had taken them.

  “Hey, maybe we can find our way back from there.” Youngjae suggested. The four of them sat down in a circle, seeing that the badgers had returned to normal and the caterpillars were relaxed. At the very moment Yongguk set the Daehyun cheesecake on the ground next to him, Zelo’s eyes grew wide and he began to drool. His hand shot out and snatched up the cheesecake, and he ate it in one swift chomp.

  “OMG ZELO YOU JUST ATE DAEHYUN.” “HEY, ONLY I CAN DO THAT!” “NOOOOOOOOO DAEHYUN’S GONNA BE DEAD, NOW…” “What did I do wrong?”

   Suddenly, Jongup appeared.

   “I’ve opened the portal again.” he spoke and motioned over to the giant butthole. There was a caterpillar ladder Jongup had somehow constructed leading up to it.

  “Now we can go back in.” He smiled at the others.

   Deeming that all they could do was return home, the group ascended and entered. The trip back was just like the first, but instead of ending up back in Jongup’s room where the cow-bunny was, they ended up sitting on the couch, looking all chill. Zelo burped.

  And in a flash, Daehyun came up and appeared in person form sitting in the bowl of jello.

 “Hey, guys.” he said.

---THE END