final

The L Word

22nd February :

 

Its 4.00 in the afternoon and I am waiting for Yuri, my very bestfriend in the cafe next to our uni. She promised to introduce me this one english series : The L Word. I have no idea why she is so excited to tell me about this series. FYI,we both are straight like how a bended ruler is. We both like girls but I never dated any girls before. its simply because im afraid of commitment and I really want to have a long term relationship.

Taeyeon's POV :

where is this kkab. Im really tired, i need sleep. urghh , this one better interesting or else she will face my wrath. Not after that  the cafe's door is open and there come this kkabyul. "Taeyeon-ah, mianhae. I was late because Sica asked me to get her stuff in her car just now" she said while catching up her breath.

"Gwenchana Yul, come on brief me fast about this story. I want to go home early, I really need my beauty sleep." I said while patted her shoulder. "well,its all about......" (author note : please check about the description of L word in Google :P )

 

23rd February :

Taeyeon's POV :

I am so desperate to watch this series as it sounds interesting to me. Series of Lesbian lives. who would not interested? The bed scenes are probably bonus for byuntae like me. oppsss. I spend hours on internet but I dont know where to download it until I discovered this one site where there are "rooms" for people like me to chat and know each other. I purposely post something regarding about L Word and there goes this one girl with her cute nickname "rgirl" offering to give me this series for free. I am so happy and excited til I give her my number right away and ask her to text me up for.

 

24th February :

Taeyeon is having her lunch when her phone lit up signalling she has received a message. "Hi?"

"yes? who are you?" Taeyeon replied. "L word girl? hehe" and this where all it started......

 

2 weeks after :

Taeyeon and Tiffany are constantly chatting everynight til down form the past 2 weeks. both are obvious of of their feelings, they feel like they have known each other for ages. so they decided to meet up the next day.

Taeyeon was fidgeting for the past 10 mins due to her nervousness to meet her crush, they decided to meet at the cafe where taeyeon usually hang out with her friends. She was stunned temporarily when she see finally able to see her, Tiffany Hwang, the girl who have been succesfully trigger her heart to start dating a girl which she surely know whom.. Tiffany.

One month has passed :

Taeyeon and Tiffany are cuddling together while watching L word. They are officially lovers. things started to get awkward when the bed scenes are playing, Taeyeon get tense and Tiffany smirks, She slowly trace her fingers on her Taetae's abs, "Fany-ah, stop teasing me" taeyeon said breathlessly. "lets copy what they do Taetae" said Tiffany while showing her killer eyesmile. "your command is what i need to fulfill, love" said taeyeon while ing her lover's blouse. and this is when their relationship has upgraded to the next level.

 

hi all, i know my story is short and not interesting but i write this in 20 mins. its a challenge to me :) please give comment juseyo to give me encouragement to write more. hehehe. thanks~~~~