In The club-final

In the club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kai’s PoV~

     I was sipping  next quick shot  from the mini glass, my vision was blurry. During drinking I was observing  people, who were dancing on the dancing floor.

In our own V. i.P.-room  we were save from annoying fans. Even our  leader Kris was  ‘harassed’ by multiple of crazy fan-girls; they tried to enter  our V.i.P-room  but for the first time we had have silence and peace. 

    Why is it first time?  Since our debut we were surrounded by those young girls… or even boys. But they were mostly girls… no one of us liked them, so they fell on our black-list.

We call them sasaeng fans for reasons.

      Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Luhan sings and plays karaoke. Kris and Tao talk intensively about something what takes their attention  from reality. Lay, Chen and Sehun were dancing. I wonder where did they get so much power? I mean… I used to be hyperactive just like Chanyeol hyung…

      I drunk a lot of soju… I lost counting after ten glasses…It maybe wasn’t the best  idea, but I desperately needed. All the stress which sasaeng fans brought was slightly ruining me. I bet my hyungs were ruined as well.

    We didn’t get the rights to walk, even incognito ,sasaeng fans always followed us… but it was mostly like stalking.

They thought we will appreciate it just as much as they do. I bet most of them were burning of excitement in a fake glory.

     Before our last  performance on M-countdown we were attacked by these crazy beasties. The crazy maniacs were dare to touch us, here or there, without caring about our privacy and intimacy. As if we would like that... I didn't like  when  my relatives doing that to me, even simple hug from my granny was very heroic for me to bear with.

 Why should I like someone who is a total stranger to me?! Why should I tolerate stranger who is… hugging me or do more intimate things?!

        These last days were much a hell for me and my EXO-fellows. I couldn’t believe we are having a peace now and every one  of us could do what he liked. I observed Kris who  was swamped into his thoughts, Tao joined the karaoke team. Duizhang was writing something in his tablet, I don’t remember times when he was using his notepad. He was so addicted to his Samsung tablet. But it was nice to see leader Kris in that situation. Instead of stressful and… uncomfortable, treated by our antis to us.

“Kai~ Why don’t you join? It’s no simple sasaeng fan here anymore” Sehun yelled to me.

       Yeah, dance. You would love to know why didn’t I dance or sing, right?  Well, it’s because since few good minutes I mainly was focused on someone new. I didn’t know if it was the real person, at first I thought it was only a figure. Besides  it was too dark in this room to notice someone else except fellows from EXO.

What a dumb I was… I should’ve  notice her.

Yes, it was a woman. I can tell it now.

“Kai? Are you okay? You didn’t answer my question” Sehun said dramatically, looking at me worriedly. He sat his on a sofa.

Sehun looked at me slightly annoyed by my ignorance.

“Hey~” he  yelled  when I pulled him more to my side, but I immediately put a hand on his mouth.

“Look at this direction” I said to his ear quietly, pointing at that  direction.

Sehun looked at me worriedly but next thing he did was to lock his glaze at that direction I told him.

“Ehm…” he cleared his throat.” Is it that what I think…” he stated, very disappointed.

“I don’t know what do you think, Sehun-ah” I replied. “What do you think?” I asked.

“ I don’t know…Should we inform  Kris hyung?”

An evil smirk appeared on my face.

Sehun went to Kris… and Kris nodded his head, Sehun came back.

“He knows about that girl-ah” he said.

* * * * *

“Okay guys, It’s time to leave” our leader said. I drunk some cocktails with alcohol…

I even didn’t  notice, when. I  felt my head was fizzy. I kind of got a super power.

The girl  was still there and I got an idea…

“Kai! We are going to leave now, silly” someone called me.

I went to Kris and discussed something.

“Kai!” He scolded me and smacked my head. “It is …” he started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter