Hurt

Hurt

 

 

“Y-Yu… Y-Yuri…” Tiffany bite her own lips in order to muffle a loud moan that was about to scape thanks to her lover, “f-faster…”

 

As always, the older girl obeyed. She pushed herself into Tiffany, making her collide with one of the walls of the closet they were in.

 

“There…” Tiffany breathed in a moan, before biting harder her own lips and pulling Yuri’s hair as a signal she had done her job flawlessly.

 

She pulled Yuri up and wrapped her arms around her waist, “I don’t want to perform,” she pouted, grazing Yuri’s skin with her lips, “what if we stay here?”

 

Yuri chuckled, pulling her closer and leaving a kiss on her temple, “they would notice we are not there, and we would get many problems”.

 

“Right,” Tiffany agreed, “I guess we have no option”. Letting her go, she eye smiled, “you go first, alright?”

 

Feeling her heart flutter at the sight, the younger girl agreed.

 

Once in the changing room, Taeyeon scolded, “you, horn dogs, why don’t you calm your hormones down? We’re about to perform!” she said, loud enough for only Yuri to hear.

 

“Sorry”.

 

“They are waiting for your make up, go now!”

 

Yuri nodded and made her way to the stylist who was patiently waiting for her.

 

When Tiffany got to the room, Taeyeon welcome her.

 

“,” she said, rolling her eyes.

 

“Oh, come on…” Tiffany replied.

 

“You’re aware of what you’re doing, right?” Taeyeon asked with a concerned look on her face.

 

“There’s no need for a lecture, TaeTae. I know what I’m doing, we both know”.

 

“But It isn’t fair for her! It isn’t fair for any of them. You should think twice about it, Fany. She seems to be developing feelings for you. And you would always come back to Nichkhun”.

 

“I know she’s smarter than that. I know she won’t get her feelings involved. Besides, Nick isn’t always with me, and she knows how it is”.

 

Taeyeon sighed, she hated to be the one trying to make them react.

 

“I just want you guys to be happy. I love you and it’s all I want”.

 

Tiffany nodded but didn’t say a word. She knew what she was doing was completely wrong, that it wasn’t the image she wanted to portray to her fans and which she had to hide from them; but she couldn’t help it. Not when Yuri was around.

 

“Good luck,” Yuri told her, leaving a kiss on her forehead as they were about to go on stage.

 

*

 

“What are we watching?” Tiffany asked as she threw herself on the couch next to Yuri.

 

“Seobaby is looking for a movie and Sooyoung is at the kitchen making some snacks for us to eat. What would you like to watch?” Yuri asked, intertwining their fingers and bringing the smaller girl closer.

 

“Anything is fine,” she answered, resting her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“We were thinking about a romantic comedy but you two could get too cheesy while watching it,” Jessica commented, making them chuckle, “Seobaby wanted a documentary, though…”

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun complained at Jessica’s sarcasm, “it would be really interesting, I promise!”

 

Tiffany chuckled at her bandmates and turned to the girl next to her, just to find her eyes and connect their gazes.

 

“They are silly,” Yuri smiled, pecking Tiffany’s lips.

 

“Silly…” she smiled but quickly that smile was erased of her face, “silly!” she shouted, startling everyone.

 

“Whats wrong?” Taeyeon asked, saying out loud what everyone was thinking.

 

“I’m sorry girls,” Tiffany replied, letting Yuri go and getting up, “I had to meet Khun at his place, I totally forgot it. I’ll see you later, alright?”

 

She didn’t even wait for a reply before taking her purse and stomping out of the dorm.

 

The left girls stared at Yuri.

 

“What?” she asked with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes. “It’s not like we are exclusive or something. I know how it is. Now, let’s watch a movie!” she said enthusiastically, even though no one believed it.

 

*

 

“Wake up~” Yuri heard a whisper on her ear, “wake up, honey~”

 

Without opening her eyes, she turned around.

 

“Honey…” Tiffany whispered again, almost whining, “Wake up, please… I need you”.

 

Yuri left soft kisses on Tiffany’s jaw line, eyes still closed.

 

“Why didn’t you want to go to have fun with me while we were practicing?”

 

The kisses stopped, “I wasn’t in the mood”.

 

“But… you’re always in the mood for me,” Tiffany pouted, letting her arms roam around Yuri’s body.

 

Yuri smirked as Tiffany placed herself on top, “you know I am”.

 

The American girl lowered her head and left wet kisses on Yuri’s neck, “mine,” she said in English, “you’re only mine, alright?

 

Letting a moan out, Yuri nodded. “Let me make you mine too,” she almost begged.

 

But as soon as she was about to take the lead, Tiffany pinned her down again and looked her straight in the eyes, “please…” she said, with a hint of sadness on her voice.

 

Yuri tried to hide it, but it was too obvious that she was hurt.

 

“I’m yours, anyway,” she assured her with a smile, a sad smile.

 

*

 

Spotting her on the kitchen doing the dishes, Tiffany approached her and back hugged her, leaving kisses on her exposed shoulder.

 

“The girls are leaving tonight to Nana’s party, so we will have the dorm for us,” she proposed ily, her lips still grazing Yuri’s skin.

 

“Uhm,” the younger girl left the dishes on the sink, turning around to hug Tiffany properly, “I was planning on going too, actually,” she said, wrapping her waist.

 

Tiffany frowned. “I thought we could have a little fun here,” she tried once again, “we could have much more fun than them only you and me,” she eye smiled.

 

But it didn’t work.

 

“I’m sorry, babe,” Yuri said, leaving a kiss on her temple and breathing her in, “I really want to relax for a while”.

 

Tiffany looked at the ground and intertwined their fingers.

 

“Besides,” Yuri continued, “I already promised Bekah I would meet her there”.

 

“Bekah?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows in surprise, “Are you still in contact with her? I thought you weren’t to hang out with her since you know how jealous I am,” she pouted, hugging Yuri possessively again.

 

“Sorry,” Yuri chuckled, “sometimes you’re not here and… she offers me to hang out”.

 

Tiffany felt a pang on her heart. “So you really want to go to that party instead of staying here with me?”

 

“Don’t take it like that, Fany,” Yuri answered, her face with her thumbs, “let’s go together and have fun there, alright?”

 

Tiffany just nodded and pecked Yuri’s lips again. She won’t ever resist it.

 

*

 

Swinging her hips from side to side at the rhythm of the music, Tiffany turned around to pull her boyfriend closer, “I’m so glad you’re here,” she whispered against his lips.

 

“Good thing Nana invited us,” he answered, leaning in to leave a chaste kiss on her lips.

 

From the other side of the room, Yuri took another sip of her drink. Maybe the alcohol would make the pain a little bearable.

 

“Why aren’t you dancing?” A girl asked besides her.

 

“Oh,” Yuri answered, startled, “sorry, I didn’t see you”.

 

“I know, you’re so into that couple over there. Isn’t it a little weird thought?”

 

Yuri chuckled. “How are you, Bekah?”

 

“Great, now that you’re finally answering me. Did she really forbid you to talk to me?”

 

“It wasn’t like that. I just didn’t want to make her jealous”.

 

“Yeah, but she can dance like that with her boyfriend in front of you, right? You deserve better, Yuri. Open those beautiful eyes”.

 

Bekah gave her a lovingly smile while leaning in to left a kiss on her forehead making her blush, “let’s go dancing!”

 

When both girls arrived at the dance floor, all the stares redirected towards them. Even Tiffany turned around since her boyfriend stopped dancing to appreciate the new couple.

 

“They look cute together, don’t they?” he asked her.

 

Tiffany just tried not to sound as annoyed as she was, “yeah, they do”.

 

“What about a drink?” he offered, bringing her to the bar.

 

She couldn’t take her eyes off Yuri. The way she moved, her hips from side to side, the lights on her. She couldn’t wait to get home and meet her again.

 

“Shouldn’t we get out of here?” her boyfriend asked seductively after some drinks.

 

Tiffany agreed, but never taking her eyes off Yuri and the girl who was clinging to her.

 

*

 

“Why are you here so early?” Hyoyeon asked when she got to the dorm and found Tiffany lying on the couch, “I thought you left with Nichkhun”.

 

“Yeah,” Tiffany answered, “but he got to comeback for the guys, they were so drunk”.

 

Hyoyeon looked at the watch, three in the morning, “I can’t believe I’m here already”.

 

Tiffany chuckled as Hyoyeon made her way to her room.

 

The boys weren’t drunk, her boyfriend didn’t have to go back to anywhere. It was her all the time who wanted to come back quickly. She needed to know Yuri was going to be with her after all.

 

She waited and waited until she fell asleep on the couch.

 

“Tiffany,” a girl shook her shoulder to wake her up, “Tiffany, wake up, it’s morning already”.

 

Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and let out a yawn, “where’s Yuri?”

 

“I think she hasn’t come yet. Let’s have breakfast now, come on”.

 

As she washed herself and got to the table, Yuri knocked the door.

 

“Sorry, I forgot my keys!”

 

Seohyun was about to get up and open the door, but Tiffany was faster.

 

“Where have you been?!” were the first words that left .

 

“Tiffany…”

 

“Answer me! Where have you been? You left with her? Tell me!”

 

Jessica stood up and tried to hold her, “hey, calm down,” she told her in English.

 

“You have no right to ask me that,” Yuri replied in the most serious tone the girls had ever listened.

 

“We need to talk,” Tiffany stated as tears were about to fall from her eyes.

 

“We do,” Yuri agreed, making her way towards Tiffany’s room.

 

Once there, Tiffany slammed the door, “you didn’t leave with her, right?” she asked, getting closer enough to cup Yuri’s face bringing her close to a kiss.

 

“Stop,” Yuri said, trying to get away.

 

“Come on, Yuri,” Tiffany’s tears were back, “you don’t need her. We are perfect for each other”.

 

Yuri let out an angry chuckle, “you gotta be kidding me…”

 

“Yuri…” the American girl wrapped her arms around her and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder, “I-I can’t share you… you’re mine. You told me you were mine, I need you…”

 

Tears were also falling from Yuri’s eyes as she spoke, “I tried to be yours, Tiffany, but you pushed me away. It seems like I’m not enough for you to keep you for myself”.

 

“Alright,” Tiffany suddenly said, “let’s do this. Don’t tell her you’re with me, I’m not telling Nichkhun either, let’s just enjoy our moments like we used to do, please, Yuri…”

 

Even if her heart was hurting too much, she couldn’t stand being like that. “I’m sorry,” Yuri said, lifting Tiffany’s face to look her in the eyes, “I need to move on”.

 

Tiffany felt like dying once she heard those words. She couldn’t believe it was over. She couldn’t believe Yuri wasn’t hers anymore. She kept sobbing on Yuri’s chest.

 

“It’s the best for us,” Yuri said, hugging her tight, trying to make her feel what she was really feeling. “Let’s go outside now, let’s not make them worried, alright?”

 

“Go you first, I need to be alone for a moment,” Tiffany answered, wiping her own tears, not facing her.

 

When Yuri left, she threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She had lost someone who had loved her, someone who was willing to give up everything for her. And even if she didn’t want to admit it, deep inside, she would have done the same.

 

“I just hope she knows what kind of girl you are, Kwon Yuri. Because the world doesn’t have many like you,” she thought to herself as another tear rolled down her cheek.

 

She wasn’t going to be able to get her back now, but when she was ready to love without fears, maybe that love would be waiting for her.

 

 


For those who are reading Cross The Line: I'm sorry! I will try to update soon!

Thanks for reading!