4.

I'm Sorry... I'm not human

L's POV

She laughed once I told her about my feelings. I felt a little hurt and questions like ' she didn't know I like her? ' or ' she doesn't have feelings for me?' kept running through my mind and without realising, I cupped her cheeks and turned her around facing me. I started to lean forward to kiss her. There was some kind of explosion going on my head at that time. I let go of her once I realised, although I didn't really want to, I forced myself not wanting her to be scared of me. But once I pulled away, she pulled me into another kiss.

 

Angel's POV

He pulled away but I didn't want to let him go. I pulled him back. I just wanted to be in his embrace. It just feels so right.

We let go of each other when both of us needed air. " Are you serious in what you said just now? If yes, I love you too." I said to him and once I finished my words, L happily pulled me into a bear hug.

I love you, Kim Myungsoo...

 

L's POV

" Will you be my girlfriend? " I let go of her while asking. She nodded her head and I jumped around like a crazy man.

" Ya! Stop it. " She shouted and I immediately stopped and ran to her.

She looked into my eyes. " I'm sorry but I have something hiding from you. I can't tell you now but I promise that I'll tell you someday. " I nodded and pulled her into another hug.

 

Angel's POV

I apologised to him in advance as I didn't want to hurt him really badly when the time comes. He simply nodded. No puzzled look. Nothing. He's really sincere and I felt really bad hiding to him something really important..

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry L .......

 

 

 

----------------

Here's a few pics of Myung~~

 

( OMG L! He's always ruining my bias list..)

 

 

Last one: Myung gif

 

 

 

 

New update! Sorry for the hiatus... Hope you like it. Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

- Jinhae