2.

I'm Sorry... I'm not human

Angel's POV

" I love you! " I shouted. My friends started to clap their hands and cheered, leaving the Infinite members lost in what we're doing. I whispered to L what actually happened and fortunately he understood. We went to the arcade and other places to play while the day passed by. Infinite is going back to Korea the next day.

 

No One's POV

Months had passed and L is still contacting Angel by phone and through his private Me2day. Today, Angel is going to Korea for the whole summer and she didn't want to tell L about it as she wanted to give him a surprise by showing up at his dorm but before that, she went shopping with Eunmi who came along with her to Korea.

When they were walking in the mall and chatting happily, Angel noticed a huge crowd around a shop which sells men's clothing. She went closer to take a look, just to find Infinite inside, looking for clothes. Angel then decided to prank them. Angel and Eunmi took out their shawl and hats to disguise themselves and went into the shop and asked for their autographs.

 

Angel's POV

" OMO! L-sshi! I'm a very big fan of yours! Can you please give me your autograph?" I asked while faking my voice into a crazy fangirl. 

" Erm... Okay. " L replied in a confused tone. Of course, who wouldn't be confused seeing people wearing shawls and thick clothing when its in the middle of summer. After getting his autograph, I pulled Eunmi out and went back to the hotel. We trashed our bags, washed up and soon, we were ready to head over to Infinite's new dorm. I breathed in. I gave Eunmi the okay sign and we were all set. We knocked on the door and L came answering it.

 

------

New update! Thanks for reading and please subscribe if have not done so~~

THANK YOU, you !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D