End

Angel without wings
When life becomes boring, people stop caring about whether they are happy or not. They just want the day to end so it can start all over again. For some lucky people, that’s exactly what happends. In this world, there are two types of people: The humans: mortal, fragile and the Angels : creatures with the power of time control.



Humans believe that angels live in heaven and that they are always looking to them from above. That’s not exactly wrong, but there are some special cases.



There is this special “family” of angels called Mithus. This family can live with humans, and they don’t look like angels, except for the fact that they’re all really handsome. This type of angels can erase some memories of the humans, if they want to. However, there’s are some conditions for that. There are some rules to follow for those who decide to live on Earth, with the humans. 



1. The most important rule is: no human can know about our existence, as angels.

2. You’re allowed to date, but there’s no falling in love.

3. Lastly, if you use any of your powers to erase someone’s memories, you cannot see them again, since it might bring their memories back. 



The worst consequence ,for those who disrespect this rules, is probably death. Some angels are even tortured.

While the humans believe God and his angels are immortal, that’s not true. An angel lives as much as a human. There’s no such thing as a God. The Angels live in the clouds, and that’s all. 



Lastly, each angel has a human associated to them. Those who are associated to an angel from the Mithus family, are 20% more likely to succeed in their life.



That’s why Kim Sunggyu, a well known singer, is giving a concert in this moment. He and his fellow members: Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong form the band that is known world-wide, Infinite.

What they don’t know is that, between them, there’s an angel.



This said angel has broken one of the most important rules. He fell in love with one of his band members. However, he is the only angel allowed to do it. He’s the prince of the family, and those who take care of checking if angels behave, are his parents. However, he hadn’t told him he was madly in love with him, since they were trainees.



Today was the day. The day where he would confess. The day where he would finally let the weight out of his shoulders.



“Sunggyu-yah, can I talk to you for a second?” He said, in hopes the other members hadn’t heard. Unfortunately, everyone heard and they were now giving him good luck signs. He sighed. 



“S-Sure Woo” He answered. What Woohyun didn’t know was that Sunggyu felt exactly the same for him, since God knows when, and everytime he got a time alone with him, he would be really nervous and say the wrong things.



After they were alone Woohyun looked around and he realized the room was perfect. The light of the candles were the only thing lightning up the dark, yet comforting room.



“Look..” He started. God how he was nervous. He was finally going to tell the love of his life how much he needed him. How much he wanted to hold his hand and hug him. However, today was not the day. 



“W-Wait!!” Woohyun’s eyes shot wide open. Was he getting rejected before even saying a word?



“I-I have something to tell you. I’ve been a coward all this time, and I just c-can’t take it anymore. I’m sick of watching you kissing and hugging the other members, without ever noticing me. I’m tired of dreaming about you hugging me without knowing how it actually feels. W-Would you just… b-be mine please?” At this point, Sunggyu was looking at the floor, and basically screaming. Even before Woohyun could manage to say anything else, Sunggyu cut him off.



“I-I know this is really sudden, b-but what I’m trying to say is.. I-I like you Nam Woohyun! And for a long time now.” He dared to look at Woohyun’s face, and all he saw was confusion. “Y-You don’t have to answer me now!..” And that was exactly what Woohyun was doing. He wasn’t answering, at all. “L-Look, I understand if you don’t like me. God, I don’t even know if you like boys.. probably not. F-Forget about this okay? L-Let’s just be friends like be-“ “Shut up.” Woohyun was now hugging Sunggyu really tight, and Sunggyu could swear he felt him crying. Hell, he was crying too.



“What do you think I wanted to tell you? I’ve liked you for all this years we’ve been together. I wanted to hold your hand and hug you, but I was afraid you’d just push me so I stayed quiet.” 



They were looking into each other’s eyes and smiling. 



I guess just one rule broken it’s not that bad. I can’t break another one.. he wouldn’t believe me. He would think I’m crazy.



After that, they just stood there, smiling like idiots, and not doing anything else. Well, wasn’t that a perfect end of the day?