2. a creation

Sub-unit?

 

 

 

 

Once inside the studio, again they became CL and GD.

 

there were no fights, no awkward silences, or sneaking glances.

 

back to being themselves, as they understand more each other.

Both were obsessive work. how machines work., no matter more.

 

chaerin, was the perfect complement to Jiyong, especially in his work mode ON. even with teddy, he felt the need to explain every decision inside the studio. but not with chaerin.

at that time the three of them were in the study.

- Dude ... this is daebak!

 

teddy laughed to himself, seeing that no one even paid attention. chaerin was jotting down ideas and lyrics, as she talks to jiyong what she thought of each change to that.

jiyong was in front of the keyboard, I kept thinking that there was something missing ... more keyboard? more electro? another voice? or maybe a low choir?

 

jiyong got up from the chair, nearly in fury. as he ran his hands on the now bleached hair disheveled, to sit on the couch.

teddy stood leaning against the table as he tries to talk to jiyong. He know that making an album is not easy, especially when there is some discomfort among people who must work together.

 

without any of them knowing. and chaerin gets up and starts the song again, pause and touches here and there. replays to stop and re-edit. after several minutes and chaerin play it again.

jiyong which at that time was lying on the couch with her eyes closed, suddenly stands. Startled, both and teddy, and chaerin, which at that time she was still looking at the keyboard editing.

 

-that it is!

teddy laughs heartily, while watching jiyong returning with chaerin and both are set to adjust the finishing touches.

teddy as many in YG, always thought that at one point or another, the two leaders would eventually will come together.

 

to teddy never worry Kiko, as at the time neither did Sohee, or any of those stupid and even at times ridiculous rumors which linked to him just for the simple fact of being the one who was.

while it was true that in many cases opposites attract, to them he never saw them future. what they had was a strong attraction jiyong often confused with a more deeper feelings.

 

Kiko was not one to fall well in YG, she was very egocentric, very thankless, but instead, before it passed more with GD, Kiko and chaerin were friends, it was actually she who introduce them in a finery. but after that no one knew very well what happened. Kiko tell GD to choose between the two and jiyong although for a while He defended CL, in the end he just putting on the full side of Kiko.

Teddy never saw his hobbae, smiling as he saw GD now smiling beside chaerin .... now seeing the two as they gave five and both laughed as they returned to play the song. the president was right, it was stupid to ignore that the two leaders, they could create one of the best subunits of the entertainment.

jiyong said something, and chaerin, laughed loudly.

 

it looked like it did years that Teddy did not see jiyong and chaerin so comfortable together and close.

 

while teddy head swayed to the rhythm of music, YG president coming through the door. he swayed with the music as he tried to rap.

 

They were very good together! this song is incredible !.


 

however jiyong at that time jumped and screamed toward making his aegyo senses. He stood for a moment, as he saw chaerin talk with the president and he thought again of the song ...

How she was able to find everything they need in the song ?, what jiyong needed in the song, when even he knew?

He could not lie, not even Kiko. When her nickname is .. .. hunchae getaway his lips.

he tried to explain her that much for them separated by insecurity Kiko, they were friends long before. and he missed her. Nobody understood jiyong bad jokes like her. no one could understand the difference between when he said he wanted to be alone and when he really needed to be alone.

he remembers many nights after his incident with . as he withdrew all of his hand and as a loneliness suffered in silence. she used to go to the studio, when some members of bigbang,  called her for help.

as she was bringing some of their favorite food, for hours they was not even had the need to talk, she sat beside him.She fed him. and let him rest his head on her lap. often she used music as a trick to make him talk. until finally the discomfort would disappear and he start to cry.

He was sad, thinking that if this had happened a year ago, when he separated from Kiko and they two were so close ... it would have been one of the best experiences of his life.


 

whereas now, he had to find a way to solve the problem with Kiko, without defrauding the president, and try to get down the wall he knew he had caused in chaerin, and then he will be able to explaining what really happened at that night.

 

that he never wanted to hurt her.

 

that night. where he never thought that things would change that much. but they did.


 

the day that hunchae and Jingyo disappeared.

 

where they were just GD and CL.

now looking to CL, it was as if the wild part of her, which was belonged to the stage, had eaten the part of chaerin, which he loved most ... Hunchae.


 

chaerin knew he was watching her so at she walk out the door,

she start to balancing her hips more than normal. she heard a laugh from him when she said goodbye and closed the door behind her.

 

perhaps this was more fun than she ever thought.

 
 
 
 
 
 
------------