what are you, jinwoo?

Life of a fanghost (girl)

"So I wasn't imagining things.  Hah!" Jinwoo exclaimed quickly letting himself inside the room locking the door behind him. 

"You- you talking to me?" I can't believe I am actually saying this. I'm so sure I am on invisible mode, my hand went right through Mino just now. He couldn't have heard me, right?

"Who else is here?" silly. I knew he added that in his mind although he didn't say it out loud by the look of his face."And of course I am not talking to Mino. He's knocked out."

I flail in despair. what the heck is happening?

"B-but...what. ..how-" I am lost for words.

"mmshshsmh jinwoo hyung is that you?" Mino groaned in his sleep but his eyes are still closed.

I froze, held my breath. I don't really breath but y'know.

Jinwoo quickly moved to Mino's bedside and ran his fingers through Mino's hair and started singing in his sweetest voice "go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep big baby Mino"

And Mino went right back to sleep snoring peacefully. 

"Wow-"  I looked at Jinwoo with admiration.

He just shrugged. 

"What are you?" I asked Jinwoo in a dazed voice.

"What do you mean what I am? I am cutie pie Jinwoo of course.  What are YOU?" He looked at me accusingly.

 Mino groaned again but he didn't wake up.

"Follow me. " Jinwoo gave me a stern look placing his hands on his hips and walked to the door holding it open for me. I roll my eyes and move out of Mino's room.

This is funny. I can like walk right through that door. I can float right through Jinwoo himself. And no one has ever held a door for me. 

Jinwoo is so cute anyway.

We got safely inside Jinwoo's room with him leading the way acting like some secret agent. He tiptoed against the wall holding his hands up like a gun. I scoffed at him earning a not so scary glare.

Once we were in his room, he quickly locked the door and scrambled onto his bed and hugged a pillow.

"So tell me. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Wait. Aren't you afraid of me?" I gave him a look of disbelief.

"And I should be afraid of you because?" He tilted his head and I wanted to pat his head. cutie. 

"Well um. I am a ghost." I said, twirling my finger around my hair not wanting to meet Jinwoo's eyes.

Jinwoo blinked once. Twice. And a few more times before bursting into laughter, clutching his tummy and rolled around the bed.

 "You? A ghost? Oh please spare me." His laughter intensifying as he wiped an imaginary tear. I just rolled my eyes.

"Really, inner circles have a great sense of humour" he gave me an adoring look, laughter dying down a little. 

"Wait what-" I gave him an exasperated look. " don't tell me you think I am one of those lowly obsessive fangirl!" (an:sorry  ㅠㅠ for calling incles lowly but this is from miss ghost's pov and she thinks she is superior to us incles because she can walk through walls ahahahha)

Jinwoo's face turned darker making me flinch a little.

"Don't you dare call my fans lowly. And you miss, aren't you a little obsessive yourself judging by the way you're pulling this stunt?" He grinned. "Or wait! Are you an anti fan?? A spy??" He panicked. 

I would've laughed at Jinwoo's change of expressions in a short amount of time but I am too annoyed by his accusation. I fold my arms over my chest and gave him my scariest look.

"Look Mr. Jinwoo. I am neither an obsessed fangirl nor an anti fan. I told you I am a ghost." I quickly passed my finger through his forehead in an desperate attempt to prove myself.  "I don't understand why you can see me"

Jinwoo looked impressed.

"Nice trick. But I'm not gonna be fooled twice. Are you the fan from last time?"

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration and did a flip in the air.

"Wahhhh" Jinwoo clapped,wide, shiny eyes and all. "One more time!"

"Shut up". I simply said thinking of ways to make him believe me. Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"Jinwoo hyung? Are you okay in there?" I could tell it was the leader guy. 

Jinwoo opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off in time. "Don't tell him you saw me! Please?" I quickly explained although there was no need to. Seungyoon wouldn't believe him anyway.  But I was still shocked that jinwoo could see me and I felt insecure for some reasons.

Jinwoo gave me a skeptical look and I quickly clasped my hands together in an attempt to beg. Funny. Me. A ghost. Begging a human. Who would've known.

Jinwoo gave me a once over before muttering "Fine.  But you owe me."

I sighed in relief.

"Yeah I'm okay! Just doing a little vocal practice." Jinwoo answered the other guy in one of his cheerful voice. 

"O..kay" Seungyoon gave an unsure reply. "Can I come in?"

 Jinwoo looked at me. I quickly hid myself under Jinwoo's desk just in case. I know. Not a good cover but I never had a reason to hide so how do I know what's a good hiding place. I nodded at Jinwoo.

Jinwoo went and opened the door. "Do you need anything, yoonie?" I swear this guy's mom must've ate too much honey before having him.

"Um" Seungyoon sounded nervous. I peeked from my hiding place and saw an adorable and lost looking Seungyoon shuffling from one foot to the other. Well thats a rare sight. He is usually cheeky and over confident.

He slowly entered the room and sat carefully on the bed. 

"Hyung, I think I might be in love." He said with such a pitiful face that I'd totally expected Jinwoo to give him a big hug and ask him who the lucky person was. Instead Jinwoo swung his hand so hard across Seungyoon's head that I thought it fell off.

I gasped but quickly put my hands over my mouth as if Seungyoon could hear me but I knew he didn't because he winced and held his poor head. 

I couldn't believe Jinwoo could hit people and that hard. He was too sweet to do that. 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP READING FANFICTIONS??? THE GIRL IN THE STORIES ARE NOT REAL AND YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE GODDAMN CHARACTER JUST BECAUSE THE FANS WROTE  SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU"

Jinwoo breathed in and then out and sat down beside Seungyoon.

"But hyungggg" Seungyoon whined.

"No"

"But I've been single for too long and I'm lonely."

"You know the rules. You can't date girls. So deal with it" Jinwoo deadpaned.

"Then will you date me? They didn't say anything about dating guys." Seungyoon grinned in a manner. Now that's the Seungyoon I know. I giggled a little and decided to get out of hiding.  I wanna know for sure if Jinwoo is the only one who could see me while I was still invisible. 

I stood up and Jinwoo looked at me startled.

"What's that face hyung? Are you finally agreeing that it's a good idea?" Seungyoon went on.

"What are you doing?" Jinwoo said and I knew he was talking to me. I just shrugged.

"What am I doing what?" Seungyoon asked and looked at me. And it was obvious he couldn't see me.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Seungyoon asked again.

"Shut up and get out." Jinwoo turned to Seungyoon and said menacingly. 

"Alright. Alright.  I'm out." Seungyoon put his hands up in defense and walked to the door not losing his cheeky smile.

"Think about it." He said before he blew a kiss to Jinwoo and disappeared behind the door.

"Oooh I smell love in the air."  I sniffed around trying to sound sarcastic but ended up laughing.

"Why couldn't he see you?" He sounded bewildered. 

 I shrugged. "I told you. I am a ghost. You're not supposed to see me either. Unless I want you to." I said.

"B-but-" He was showing some signs of fear for the first time.

"Please. I can't hurt you though.  So you don't need to be scared." I sighed. "And I'm curious.  Why are you able to see me? How long have you been noticing me? Why didn't you say something?"

"I thought I was seeing things because I was too tired. " he his lips which had gone dry with his sudden realisation.  "The first time I saw you was in the recording studio but when I looked for the second time you were gone so I brushed it off thinking it was my imagination. But then I kept  seeing you often. Even when we went abroad.  I thought I kept imagining girls because I hadn't dated in a long time and I was feeling lonely." He sighed. Awww.

I patted his back sympathetically.  "I could tell you guys were pretty lonely not with the amount of time you guys spend touching yourselves whenever you had free time." I really did pity them. There were millions of girls wanting them but they could have none. Cruel.

"You saw?" Jinwoo smiled sheepishly at me.

"I kinda heard." I simply said not wanting to discuss it any further. 

"But you're a ghost-" he said looking confused. 

"And.?"

"You don't look like a ghost at all. You don't have blood trailing down your face.  Or. Or you don't have your hair hanging all over your face." He reasoned and I laughed. I swear humans are overrated when it comes to ghosts. Really, real ghosts don't look anything like the gross ones they show on TV. I know I look far more human than those TV ghosts with my black long sleeves and white pants.

I laughed. "Why are you here?" Jinwoo asked again.

"I. Um I like Mino." Yeah. It was the truth and it was the first time I said that out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

note: An uneventful chapter. Sorry fml. 

Was it weird? Let me know. Also if there are mistakes or anything which sounded wrong, please tell me. Constructive criticisms are always highly appreciated.