Hands off my man

Life of a fanghost (girl)

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Song Minho, I swear I'll scare your silly fangirl out her wits if you even go as far as touching her. Enough with the fan service already.  You've been doing that for days. Sigh. Being jealous is not good for my ghostly health, which is what I've been feeling for a few days constantly. Eversince their stupid tour started.  Whats the point of travelling around the world trying to be nice to people whom you will never meet again? I do not understand these "fanmeets" Mino has been going to a lot these days.

Mino finally backs away from pretending to give the flustered fangirl a kiss. "You're such a tease, Mino baby. But you're also such a good boy." I grin making my way to Mino's side and wrap my arms around his neck proceeding to give his cheek a big smack. "You know you belong to me right?" 

I giggle to myself imagining Mino's adorable scared face if he were to know  what I am doing. But I don't want him to be scared of me. I don't want to scare him away. Not that he can actually run away from me. But yeah. 

But sometimes I have this huge urge to show myself to him and claim him especially when he is at a close range with any females.  

I find peace only at the dorm where Mino stays with his other group mates. I don't have to deal with girls patronizing Mino. ugh. They're hella annoying. But then the guys are pretty weird. My Mino is the only sane person in the group. Seungyoon is a little bastard. Seunghoon seems to be always high on something. Taehyun is creepier than my own ghostly self. Then there's the ever lost Jinwoo. No wonder the fans calls him the international lost kid. He keeps on staring off into space even staring right at me on several occasions that I was almost scared I was found out. But then he'd have screamed or showed some reaction.

I wish I could read people's mind so that I know what each of them were thinking. Sadly, ghosts can't do that.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Finally.  Back at the dorm. My baby looks so tired the way he heads straight to his room without sparing a second glance at his friends. I let out a little cheer. bedtime. Cuddle time with mino. I can't wait until Mino falls asleep. It is only then I can let myself be visisble and be able to feel my hands through his hair. That's the only time I can actually touch him and feel his warmth.  

So I wait until Mino changes and goes to sleep. 

Making sure mino is fast asleep, I gently place my hand on mino's cheek. " Poor kid looks very tired."

"Mino Are you-"

 I quickly make myself invisible when a wide eyed Jinwoo appeared at Mino's door. why isn't he sleeping yet?

I let out a sigh of relief when I changed myself invisible in time. But everything went cold when Jinwoo kept staring straight at me saying "I knew you were real" breaking into a huge smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: first of all I am so sorry for calling Seungyoon , making Seunghoon high, calling Taehyun creepy and calling jinwoo lost. Lol. I totally love them all so much that it hurt writing that part. 

Anyway this is my very 'poor' attempt at writing a crack fic. I know it sounds creepy when it should be funny but am trying. Tips and advices of any kind are highly welcomed.  

And I am looking for a co author or beta reader who have had experiences with writing  crack. Pls let me know.

Thanks for reading!