Final.

Shining Eyes

The stars are so pretty.”

 

Together Jongin and Kyungsoo lay under the million of shining stars, Kyungsoo's doe eyes wide, a small smile playing on his lips. He looks over at Jongin who in return smiles and stares at the older male. Jongin nods, “Do you think that even when you lose your vision, that you'll still lay out here with me? Even if you can't see the stars anymore, I can describe them to you.” Jongin's hand comes up to brush Kyungsoo's cheeks softly, fingers trailing up and gently rubbing Kyungsoo's now closed eyes. Kyungsoo's always had such beautiful eyes.

 

Kyungsoo chuckles softly. “Of course.” His answer is simple and his voice firm, Jongin dreads the day that Kyungsoo loses his sight completely. He knows the older male wouldn't want anything to change but a lot would change, Jongin would have to help me around, make sure he doesn't hurt himself on something, make sure he enters the men's bathroom instead of the women's. Jongin doesn't mind though but the older is stubborn and refuses help even now with his fading vision.

 

Jongin's fingers leave the warmth of Kyungsoo and he opens his eyes once more, the smaller moves closer, until their bodies are pressed together and he can feel Jongin's breath on his face. He looks up at Jongin with wide eyes, Jongin finds it cute. “What are you doing?” The younger asks, he feels the warm finger tips brushing his jaw ever so gently. “Trying to memorize your face.” Kyungsoo answers. Jongin's cheeks flush pink. Kyungsoo either doesn't see it or chose to ignore it because he squints and looks a little harder. His fingers rub softly against Jongin's plump lips, he smiles. “You're so beautiful.”

 

Jongin makes a noise in the back of his throat. “Hyung, stop.”

 

Kyungsoo ignores that and continues.

 

Hm, your eyes are so pretty too., they shine like they have stars in them.” The older's hand is pressed against Jongin's cheeks, thumb rubbing right under his eye. Jongin's heart is racing within his chest and he hopes Kyungsoo doesn't hear it. Slowly the hand moves to his jaw, tracing the sharp line, “So handsome.” Kyungsoo is muttering now, and his gaze is intense as if he is really trying to remember Jongin. “Hyung, stop. You don't need to remember me.” Kyungsoo complies after that but only because he's sleepy.

 

Together they fall asleep in the comfort of their bed.

 

It's a few months later that they get a call, “Jongin!” Kyungsoo stumbles over some things in the room but he safely makes it to where his lover is sitting, in his hands in a letter, he's waving in the younger's face, a smile on his lips. “J-Jongin..” He's out of breath, Jongin chuckles and shakes his head, taking the paper form him and scanning over the letter. He grins. “You have an eye donor.” Kyungsoo smiles once more, throws his arms around the other and kisses him.

 

A month after Kyungsoo goes completely blind. But that's not a worry, because he has an eye donor.

 

It's two months later now, Kyungsoo is laying in the hospital bed, his eyes are shut, he's scared. “Hyung, come on. Open them up.” The soft voice of Jongin makes his racing heart calm down, slowing he opens them. The light in the room is blinding, everything is white and he hates it, it smells like bleach and sick but the smiling face welcoming him makes him forget all that. “Jongin!”

 

Jongin, why are your eyes covered?” Kyungsoo asked, confused.

 

Because you said you liked my eyes.” Jongin replied, he gently finds Kyungsoo's face, and he rubs right under his new pair of eyes. “So I gave them to you. I gave you the stars.”