Two

Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Before his eyes widened so big Kangin was sure his eyeballs would pop out any second.

 

“S-she’s …” Yesung started, eyes going back and forth to Kangin and Soojung, temporarily forgetting the eerie atmosphere. “Oh my God, she really is…” he tried saying once again, now looking at the young girl who gave him nothing but a small smile.

 

“So you really weren’t a crazed admirer.” He ended, sighing and shaking his head. Looking at his best friend and the other person carefully, there’s no denying they’re indeed related. “You two look a lot alike.”

 

“Of course, we’re siblings after all.” Kangin said, putting a hand on his shoulder. “Now, I believe you need to tell me what exactly happened.” He said, his expression returning back to being serious as Yesung let out a sigh once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That jerk! How dare he!” Kangin exclaimed in gritted teeth, Soojung merely sighing while Yesung look apologetic for a while before turning serious once again. He knows hurting anyone, most especially a girl and your baby sister at that will no doubt make any sane person who cares, furious. He knows.

 

“Oppa, let it go, okay? It was nothing,” Soojung said, obviously getting tired of having to deal with the no-good boy who harassed her by the corridor. She was still annoyed honestly speaking, but she knew better. It’s mainly the reason why she didn’t try to fight back earlier. She knew no one would have minded if she cause ‘trouble’ but she just arrived back in Korea, and so she just want to have at least a day at peace.

 

“But baby-“ Kangin tried to protest but was cut off instead.

 

“I said enough.” She interrupted, knowing just how the older is.

 

She sighed. “Will you call Fish or Kyu instead? Ask them where they are. I wanted to see them too but I don’t know where they are.”

 

The older let out a soft sigh, still feeling extremely mad over Jiyong but also understanding his sister’s intentions. “Hae’s at the gym, that I’m sure of.” He stated, fishing out his phone from his backpack. “But I’ll call Kyuhyun since I honestly do not know where that kid might be.” He finished, phone already on his ear and looking at her.

 

The three waited, able to hear the ringing from the other line because of the deafening silence inside the studio.

 

Soojung took the time inspecting her oldest brother closely. She hadn’t seen him for almost two years now and she noticed how he seemed to have lost weight. His face that was chubbier before now smaller and firm. His arms and chest chiseled with muscles as well as his abdomen that she’s sure to have such well-toned abs, the thin white cloth of his Taekwondo uniform not really helping him hide the skin and muscles inside.

 

Her brother, who’s always loved the art of self-defense have been practicing so for almost 15 years now. Back then, their mum would pack his snacks whenever he goes to his class. He would go home looking like he’s ran a marathon or at other times, like he’s rolled around the road on his way home. She remembered then, their mum would smile at him before she helps him change. She remembered when she was in second grade and a new kid in school stole her food. Kangin was there to defend her and get her snack back. He’s been her knight. Even when their mum died three years ago, Kangin was the one who hold her and her other brothers. He became strong for them when their father cannot because he was grieving just as much. She could only imagine how hard it was for him then.

 

“Oh, nothing. Just checking on you.” Kangin told the other on the line before hanging up.

 

Soojung adjusted her seat on the floor as she waited for her brother to put his phone back.

 

“Kyu’s at the science lab, doing some experiments.” He informed her, looking at the other with curious eyes as he noticed the younger was deep in thought just moments ago.

 

“Did you tell him that I’m here?” She asked.

 

Kangin shook his head and smiled. “I figured you would want to surprise him so I didn’t.”

 

She gave him a huge smile instead that he reciprocated with one just as big.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want me and Yesung to go with you?” Kangin asked, looking at his yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter