If This Was A movie ver 2.0

If This Was A movie

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE VER 2.O

 

Dara POV

I wrapped myself up in a thick blanket as a stream of tears fall from my eyes. The weather outside added my sadness too. I hate rain because when there’s rain, there’ll be thunder and lightning. But then, I like rain because when there’s lightning or thunder there’ll be him hugging me from behind, soothing my fear.

But today, I’m facing the fear alone again, just like before he came into my life. But then again, it has been six month and I still hoping for him to come back to me even though I know it’s not going to happen. He already chose her. The memories of us are playing in my mind.

  • Flashback –

We’re walking down the streets while holding each other’s hand. A big smile as plastered on our face. Even if you don’t know us, you’ll still know that we’re deeply in love with each other. Suddenly I saw a booth selling sugar candy. I tugged Ji yong’s shirt.

“Ji, buy me the sugar candy! Please!” I said while making y cutest puppy eyes. A tactic which I know he’ll surely lose. I saw him frown a bit. So I pouts a little harder.

“Ji Yong, cotton candy…. I want,” I said with a childlike voice.

He seems to breathe in for a little while, but then he said “okay, let’s buy this cute litte girl some cotton candy,”

I smile to him and start to smile brightly. Then I gave him a peck to his lips.

  • End of flashback –

I get down from my bed and walk my way to the windows. I somehow hoping to see him standing there while waiting for me to come out just to say he’s sorry, just like a movie. When I see no one in front of my house, reality struck through me. This is not a movie. If it was a movie, he’ll be here somehow.

I know people change and things like this, or should I say betrayal are bound to happen, but I still can remember our past time. When, we’re still together, when he still love me. He would constantly pull me into a hug and our friends will always laugh at us. But they never knew the happiness I felt back then, because nothing like that ever happen to them.

I make a decision to stroll down the street. So what if it rain? My heart have been raining for months too. So I change my clothes, wear sweater and take an umbrella. As I walk down the street I then realize I’m chasing down his street and the flashback of the night strike me.

Flashback

We’re in front of the gate of my house. We’re back from our third anniversary’s date. Each of us are feeling reluctant to let each other go.

“Ji, will you ever stop loving me? Will this happiness I’m feeling right now go away? Will you walk away? Will things change?”

He then cup my face so that he can look into my eyes. He smile, and said.

“I may stop loving you, but I know I’ll fall in love with you again and again. So, it’s okay if I stop loving you now, ‘cause tomorrow I’ll fall in love with you once again. This happiness will surely go away, but I’ll make sure it come back to you. I may walk away from you, but I’ll always come running back to you the next day and lastly, things will surely change. But, nothing gonna change for me and you,”

Then he peck me on the lips. What started by a peck started to be a kiss and slowly, I found myself responding to him as well. We only parted because of the need of air.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I said back.

“But, I love you more,”

“And I love you most,”

“I love you without knowing the limit,”

“And I love you without knowing the boundary,”

“Okay, we love each other too much. Now princess, get inside and have a beautiful sleep. I’ll see you again tmorrow. Bye,” he said and gave me a eck on my lips.

  • End of flashback –

As I look up, I started to regret my decision to take a walk tonight. There he is, with the woman he left me for. They’re hugging under the umbrella he’s holding, maybe in front of her house. Then I saw her smile, just like me before. I used to smile like her too and it also because of him. Then the flashback of our break up come into my mind.

Flashback

He came to my house that day wearing a completely miserable image. I look into his eyes and I don’t know why but my heart feel the pain like something was bound to happen.

“Dara, will you forgive me?”

He start his words. I look at him with a confuse look. Why is he apologizing? Why is he miserable like this? Where’s the spark in his eyes?

“Why?”

“I…… I already stop loving you.”

“It’s okay, you’ll fall for me again tomorrow, “I said with a smile I tried to ease my mind.

“I don’t think so Dara, it’s not that easy. I already fall out of our love and I don’t think I can jump in again. Sorry, I already love someone else,” he said as he look into my eyes.

How can he said that while looking straight into my eyes? Doesn’t he feel any guilt at all? What fall out of love? How can he after everything that we had, after I gave him everything that I could offer?

“What? Fall out of love? You said it’ll never happen! You said nothing will change for us! You said it yourself that you love me without knowing the limit so how can you fall out of love?!”

Tears are falling on my cheek. I bit my inner cheek to stop my tears but I failed miserably. No matter how hard I try, the tears still wouldn’t stop so I give up, I stop biting my inner cheek and just let my tears fall as much as it want to.

“I do said nothing’s gonna change between me and you. Not before I knew how much I had to lose,”

“What? How much would you lose? What would you lose? I love you too, aren’t I?”

“I’m sorry Dara, but if I ever choose you, I’ll lose her and I can’t afford to lose her,”

“And you can afford to lose me? You can afford to see my tears?” I shouted.

“I’m sorry Dara,” he said as he try to hold my hand but I just slap his hand away and smirk.

“You chose her over me? You can’t afford to lose her? The leave, but never ever come back to me again. If you take the first step to leave, just consider that you never know me and we’re never together. As you take your first step, we’ll officially turn into stranger FOREVER!”

He look at me with a surprise look on his face, but deep inside his eyes I can see confusion and hurt. I feel like I’m on victory side when I look into his eyes. I felt like he’ll never leave m if I said this, but then I was proven wrong when he turn his heels and take his first step to leave me.

End of flashback

Ji yong, if you’re moving on then congrats because I’m not. I’m still waiting for you ever since you’ve been gone and I’m still hoping to see you at my front door. So that we can go back like before you said that it’s not that easy, before the fight and before I chase you out. But I’m taking it all back now.

So can you please come back to me like you would if this was a movies? Can you come back to me like you could if you just say you’re sorry because I know we can work it out somehow? But again, if this was a movie, you’ll be beside me right now.

I decide to end my night walk, so I turn my heels ready to take my first step when I heard a voice. An oddly familiar voice. A voice that I miss yet I don’t want to hear.

“Sandara,”

He shouts for me. Didn’t I tell him that we’re stranger as soon as he take his first step that time so why is he calling my name? Why should he? Should I keep walking or should I face him? If this was a movie like I’m hoping for, what should I do?

 

author's note :

done with 2 version. please tell me which one do you prefer. feel free to comment... pretty please !!!!!