If This Was A movie ver 1.0

If This Was A movie

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE

 

Dara’s P.O.V

It was raining like crazy outside and here I am lying on my king sized bed while wrapped up in my warm blanket. Suddenly I heard a sound like footsteps and I quickly sat up. Hoping that it was him who came by to my house as he knows my fears to lightning and thunder.

Then the door to my room was cracked open and to my disappointment, it was not him but my best friend, Bom.  She’s wearing a sympathetic face on her, the kind of look that I hate the most. Why people were feeling sympathy to me? I know, he’ll be back to me. He’ll definitely come back!

“Dara-ah, please stop mourning! It has been six moths after the fight Dara,” yes! It has been six month, but why it feels like it just yesterday? The pain is still obvious, and the memory is still fresh.

“I can’t Bom, I can’t. Until now I’m still hoping that he would come back to me like a movie. He’ll be standing outside right now, under the rain until I come out. Up till now I’m still hoping that my life, our break up is just a part of some cheesy romantic movie that we both hate so much,” a tears make it way to my cheek. Honestly I’m tire of crying anymore and I don’t wanna cry anymore but it was like impossible things to do especially when I think about ji young and our fight that night.

“Dara-ah, you know it won’t happen. If he was really sorry he’ll be here to apologize months ago. Furthermore, life is already a movie, a movie which is the happy ending is not for everyone. A movie that the hero or heroine is not fixed,” Bom said while her thumbs is wiping my tears.

Flashback..

I was walking down the street happily, not until I saw a couple kissing. It gross m, don’t they know about the word public comfort? But then, when the couple parted, all he groceries that I bought just now slipped out of my hands. The man, the man who’s kissing just now, it was him….it was ji young, my boyfriend.

I clearly saw his eyes widen when he saw me. He let go of the woman and make his ways towards me. He try to reach my hands but because of too much hurt, I slapped his hands away and give him a slap on his cheeks.

“after all the years, after all the challenge that we’ve been through, why are you doing this t me now? You said nothing’s gonna change, not for you and me! But what the effing hell is this Kwon?!” I completely went insane.  Don’t care about the bystanders’ heck I don’t even notice them. All I see is Ji Youn and that .

“I’m sorry, but people change and these things happen. I know I said nothing gonna change for us, but not before I knew how much I had to lose. I’m sorry Dara-ah,” he said while looking at the ground. Somehow I was glad that he didn’t look into my eyes, ‘cause if he did he’ll how weak I am right now and it is not something that I want him to see.

“Ji, I’ll just give you two choices. Come back to me or leave me and don’t you ever come back. If you choose the first one, we’ll make it out somehow. But if you choose the second one, if we meet again one day, even ten years later, just pretend that we never knew each other. Just pretend that we never met and there was never us. Make your choice Ji,”

He looks confuse for a while. His eyes were roaming around, maybe thinking about the decision that he’ll be making. Then I saw that he was about to turn his heels to the woman behind him. So i said,

“if you turn your heels now, I’ll take it as you’re choosing the second choice. Think carefully Ji, what your hearts want and not your lust,”

That time, my foolish mind somehow think what he had for her is only lust. But I was proven wrong when he chose to turn his back on me. He chose that woman instead of me. So all I did was turn my back on him too. I thought when I did that, he’ll change his mind and come back chasing after me, but until I reach the end of the road, there’s still no him behind me. That’s when the reality slapped me across my cheek, he love me no more.

-End flashback-

 

“Bom-ah, he didn’t chose me back then Bom. He said he’ll always choose me, I’ll always be his first choice and he’ll never have a second thoughts on choosing me, but he didn’t choose me when the time that he has to make choices came!”

“Dara-ah, so what if he didn’t choose you? It’s not the end of the world! Wake up Dara, ke up! He made his choices already! You should move on too like he did!”

Bom’s word somehow sink into my mind. Yes! He did move on! So,why can’t I? I’m the one who gave him the choices! I should move on too! The determination walk its way into me.

“Tomorrow Bom, tomorrow, I’ll move on. I’ll shed every tears in me today and I’ll mve on tomorrow. I’ll stop hoping this was a movie, I’ll make my own movie and I’ll create my own happy ending!”I said in determination.

“That’s the Sandara I know. Forget about him. Build a new memory, find a new love story, find a new man that you can say ‘you belong with me’, find the man who can make you fearless and the man that can fill in the blank space in you and he’ll be someone you can call ‘mine’. If this was a movie, you’ll be the strongest, the cleverest and the best heroine ever.”Bom said while rubbing my back.

 

That night before I sleep, I took a piece of paper and wrote something.

If this was a movie, I’ll tittle it as “love story”. If this was a movie, it’ll be the saddest movie ever because there’ll be no happy ending ‘cause we’re never ever getting back together.