Fox Spirit

Autumn Winds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time in a kingdom far away, lived a young girl named May strong and quick witted she helped around all she could and played and laughed all day and she was loved by all but one a young boy named Sehun he was exactly like May but more unnoticed due to his quiet nature and straight face who had no idea about the other girl.

These two people had never met in their life until there was a change in the seasons and they were suddenly put to do the same work. It was the start of Monday when May and Sehun met in the fields were the wheat was ploughed and there was a game being held to see who could cut the wheat the fastest as time progressed everyone slowly dropped out the two remaining workers left were Sehun and May they battled it out until the bell went signalling the end of the day and they were still standing.

Throughout the week Sehun and May had been head to head to see who was the best worker but both had never won or loss but ended up equal. Throughout time even if they both had become rivals they had also became the best of friends and worked hard together.

It was nearing the end of Autumn when wether started turning bad and the wheat fields were getting blown away by the strong winds and by the end of the week  there was only one pile of wheat left not enough to help the kingdom through the tough cold winter that was to come and the villages had no other chose but to call for help from the fox spirit which lived deep in the forest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter