chapter 2

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I texted kyuhyun awhile ago i told him we'll meet at the restaurant. I fixed my collar and look myself in the mirror. I feel satisfied in my looks. I looked for ryeowook and i saw him in the kitchen as usual he's cooking.

"Wookie-ah. How do i look?" i asked. He glance at me then he smiled.

"You look great hyung!" 

"Thanks!" i chuckled. "I gotta go wookie,see you later." i said.

"Ok hyung good luck." i nod my head then went out. I feel so nervious right now. Lots of thought comes to my mind. I hope he feels the same for me. 

When i reach the restaurant the manager welcomed me. "Yesung-shi please follow me i'll bring you to your table." i followed him. "Thank you mr.park." he smile then he walks out. I looked around, i noticed there's only a few people eating here much more better. I sighed. I glance to my wrist watch and it's 8 pm i think kyuhyun is on his way. I didn't bother to look on my phone. 

                       ~~~

"Hey kyuhyun! Are you going home now?" changmin ask him.

"Yeah." he said to his bestfriend. "Why?"

"We're going to minho's house wanna join us?" kyuhyun shook his head. "I'm tired, i need rest you know." 

"Come on kyukyu it's been awhile since the last time we've get together don't be a kj. And there's wine"  he nudged kyuhyun. He sighed then he nods. Totally forgot yesung's invitation. He followed changmin. 

They went to minho's house. 

 

                    ~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter