chaptet 1

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it's saturday. I've been waiting for this day. I look outside the window and i feel the morning breeze i smiled  like an idiot then i look at kyuhyun still sleeping. He looks like an angel. I chuckled if the other members read my mind they totally freak out. Kyuhyun as an angel? Haha.

I walk towards him then touches his face. "If you only know kyuhyun". i sadly thought to myself. He moves a bit. Then he open his eyes looking at me. My face is inches from his.

"What are you doing hyung?" still looking at me. i Pull myself away from him. I felt my cheek burning. 

"Hmm.. I'm trying to wake you. I thought you're having a.... nightmare?" i looked away. I don't know if he buy my reason. 

"Really?" he smirked. Damn this maknae. "It's like you're going to kiss me." 

"Y..yah! I'm not Cho kyuhyun! Idiot!" 

"I'm just kidding hyung." he smiled at me then he stood up. "What time is it?" 

"It's 7 am. O by the way kyuhyun heechul hyung is awake and looks like he's not in the mood." i smirk when i saw him gulped. They have a schedule in one hour and he still not ready. He grab his towel then went to the bathroom. 

I went to the kitchen and i saw ryeowook cooks our breakfast.

"Morning wookie." he greeted me back. I helped him.

"Hyung can you call the others so we can eat now?. I nod my head then i went to their room. When i went to our room i saw kyuhyun wearing his pants. I blushed terribly . This is not the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter