Magic

Magic

"Joey stopped in his tracks as he heard the rustling of leaves. His heart was racing and now he heard a low cackle coming from behind of him. He was about to sprint when-" Seungri was reaching the best part when he was suddenly interrupted by none other, Jiyong.

"How does one read a 641 paged book?" Jiyong questioned, leaning very closely in front Seungri.

"How does one not read at all?" Seungri replied, smiling as he continued reading.

 

Seungri's apartment was literally a library and Jiyong was the one who usually reminds Seungri to sleep. The boy will never sleep until he finishes the book. Jiyong was really bored as he dislikes reading so he decided to just make Seungri smile more. Especially a real smile, a smile of astonishment, curiosity. He harshly slam the incredibly thick book shut -making Seungri jump- and pulled him up. Seungri was annoyed. His glares were enough to make Jiyong shrink. 

 

"Hyung." Seungri folded his arms across his chest, waiting for Jiyong to return his book.

"No. Unless you follow me out." Jiyong held the book tightly behind his back.

"What if I don't?" Seungri's face was unreadable but he sure was not happy.

"I'll never give it back." 

"I can get a new one." 

 

Seungri's answer was suprisingly cold. Jiyong's face turned completely disappointed. He slowly placed the book onto the coffee table and left Seungri behind. Seungri was confused but he was sure he made Jiyong mad. He stood there for minutes, not being able to do anything. Then suddenly, he just ran. He ran out of his house, trying to get Jiyong. It was ice cold outside. He didn't have anything warm around him, just a hoodie. Seungri had no gloves neither and his hands were turning numb.

 

Seungri kept running but stopped at a place where he knew Jiyong would always go to 'explore' reality. Seungri was so absorbed in fantasies, he decided to leave reality. He had a nice life but reality never does him good. He lost everything and the only way to gain them back was a to be in a that world no one dares to enter. Just as he expected, he found Jiyong. The elder was kicking about the snow and smile as he looked up to the sky. Feeling the little snowflakes. Seungri slowly approached Jiyong and quietly sat beside him on the bench. Jiyong turned and fell off the bench.

 

"You're outside!" Jiyong exclaimed, still on the ground.

"Why so shocked?" Seungri asked and rolled off the bench, right next to Jiyong. "It's not like I've never left my house."

"Yeah, well... Sorry about-" Jiyong was cut off when he heard Seungri sneezed. "Why aren't you wearing anything warm?! Idiot!" He quickly took off his coat and wrapped it tightly around the latter and lay back down onto the snow covered grass.

"Like magic..." Seungri muttered.

"What?"

"Magic in books are nothing compared to this." Seungri closed his eyes as he spoke. His eyes fluttered open once again when he felt a weight above him. Jiyong was laying on him now. 

"Books are nothing. This is something, Seungri." Jiyong instantly went for Seungri's lips and they remained there for quite some time.