Part 1/1 (FINAL)

My Anwer Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind brushed against Kyungsoo’s skin – which make him shivered at it. The town was very cold because it was winter at that time and Kyungsoo is just so dumb to not bringing his coat when it’s obviously very cold outside – or let’s say that he actually kind of left it at his apartment’s door. Do Kyungsoo or also known as Kyungsoo is an introverted person that lives alone in an apartment. He never really show his emotion – not even when he’s sad. Everyone says that he becomes a stone because a thing: his boyfriend died in the past. Kyungsoo has a trauma after that and because of it, he never really open up to people.

He was raised in the orphanage since when he was born. It’s sad and tiring but Kyungsoo manage to help himself up without anyone’s help. He always thought that if he’s not working alone, then everything will be ruined. He believed that if he was alone, everything is going to be fine. When Kyungsoo was 15, he met Byun Baekhyun – his first love. Not like many people, Baekhyun do cares about him though he doesn’t show it that much. Byun Baekhyun opens himself to the world but he is also the reason why Kyungsoo shuts everyone down.

When Kyungsoo was 18, Kyungsoo had already got his job. Everything is fine. Baekhyun and he were still a couple. There’s no fight between them because Baekhyun was an understanding person and Kyungsoo always trust him no matter what happen. Their relationship was stable and everything is fine. But that year, the accident happens. Baekhyun was always the caring boyfriend. He always goes to Kyungsoo’s workplace to check on him no matter how much Kyungsoo had said that he shouldn’t go to his workplace. Kyungsoo had a weird feeling that day that he can’t brushed off no matter what and it made him a bit panic.

And the weird feeling was right. That day, Baekhyun got into a car accident when he was going to Kyungsoo’s workplace. Baekhyun loses a lot of blood because he also has hemophilia, a sickness in which when you’re bleeding, it will keeps bleeding and it will take long time to the blood to finally stop. Unfortunately, Baekhyun can’t be saved by all the doctors. That day, Kyungsoo only cry and cry. He knows that crying won’t help him solving anything that was going but he just really feel like it. He had lost the only person by his side. He blames himself for it.

Baekhyun’s parents were also sad about what had happen but they know well about Kyungsoo because they even take care of him like Kyungsoo was their son, and they can’t blame Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had already told Baekhyun to be very careful and to not visit to his workplace but the others just don’t want to listen to him. It was everyone’s fault. Kyungsoo was wrong to not taking care of Baekhyun; meanwhile Baekhyun was wrong to never listening to Kyungsoo. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are wrong about what had happen in the past. That’s why Kyungsoo never wants to remember that time anymore. It was hurting him inside whenever he remembers it.

“Hyung, I think you forget your coat.” A voice was heard and as Kyungsoo looks behind it was him – Kim Jongin, just as he expected it to be. Kim Jongin or also known as Kai or Jongin is the cheerful boy who lives next door to Kyungsoo’s apartment and is 19 years old meanwhile Kyungsoo is 20 years old. Jongin always talk to him whenever he could and the boy just gives Kyungsoo creepy and fear feelings. Probably it was because the kid was too bright for his own liking. Kyungsoo had never liked an extroverted person – except Baekhyun, of course – because he just didn’t like their attitude.

They’re always cheerful and bright and it kind of annoys him. Jongin was the only person who is brave enough to even talk to Kyungsoo because anyone else actually try to avoid him as much as they can because Kyungsoo always shoot them some deadly glares and anyone always say that Kyungsoo’s aura always make them scared and intimidated. But it was different for Jongin; he likes Kyungsoo despite how he keeps ignoring him and never talks to him. He always tries to be close with him but Kyungsoo always shuts him down – he didn’t even see the sad look on Jongin’s face. Jongin is never the person who gives up. He will always try until he finally reaches his goals – which are making Kyungsoo talk to him and be close with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo as always didn’t even let an emotion as he only grabbed at the coat Jongin was holding before he turns again and continues walking – not even thanking the boy. It was already the usual routine for Jongin. He will always take care of Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was also totally oblivious to Jongin’s feeling. It hurts Jongin but he knows that he can’t change it anyways. Jongin runs a bit to Kyungsoo’s side and no matter how Kyungsoo kind of find it uncomfortable, he just shrugged it. He didn’t really care about the other boy’s presence anyway.

“Hyung, can I come with you?” Jongin asked and even if Kyungsoo is emotionless, he felt safe just by hearing those words. He knows he shouldn’t felt like it because he was scared that someone will be hurt in the end. He was blushing and fortunately he had hid his face on the hood of the coat so Jongin can’t see it. He didn’t want the others to see him like that – he is in his weakest state. Kyungsoo nods his head lightly and he knows that Jongin had seen it because that day, when Kyungsoo was walking around the city, he knows that the other was following to wherever he goes. It was weird and it felt like Jongin was actually stalking Kyungsoo, but no matter how he didn’t want to admit it, Kyungsoo felt safe with him.

--

“Hyung, how can you forget to bring your own key?” Jongin said with a giggle as he handed Kyungsoo a pair of key and Kyungsoo’s mind wonder to anything else but obviously, it’s not about the key. Kyungsoo look up at the cheerful boy who has a wide grin on his face. He should admit that Jongin’s hands are very warm though it was too warm for his own liking. Kyungsoo quickly grab the key Jongin handed him and then turns around before he leaves him again without saying thanks – even if it was usual for Jongin, he can’t help but to feel very disappointed. Why did Kyungsoo never notice him?

He always cares about the boy. He’s always there to look after him because Jongin clearly knows how the boy is very clumsy and tend to forget his own things – even Jongin had once goes all the way to Kyungsoo’s office because Kyungsoo had left some important files at his doorstep and because of that, he was late to go to the university but Jongin didn’t cares about it. But Kyungsoo had never even say thanks at least once to him. Jongin always try not to burst out saying some bad thing about how he was just so rude to him whenever he helps him but probably now, it can’t be helped again.

“Why did you never say ‘thanks’ even once? I don’t know if you probably say it deep down in your heart or you probably say it but very softly like a whisper but I just want to hear a ‘thanks’ from you! I always try not to say this all to you because I know this was all a bad thing but god, I just can’t help it again. Don’t you know how rude it is from you to act like that?” Jongin burst out frustrated but as soon as he regains his senses back and he also notices how Kyungsoo was actually frozen in his spot he quickly realizes what he just says.

“I’m so sorry, Hyung. I never mean to yell at you like that but you know how frustrated I was. I know that I’m wrong and I’m very sorry for that. I’m rude for yelling at you like that. I’m sorry.” Jongin said lowly though he knew that Kyungsoo can hear it clearly from where he was standing. Getting no response, Jongin decides to just go back to the apartment since it was very cold outside and stupid Jongin only wear a one piece sweater and now he was freezing to cold.

“Thanks, Jongin and next time, you should remember to bring your coat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter