First Meeting

Glasses

 

       Oh hi, my name is Krystal Jung. I’m 19 years old now, and I attend Seoul University. I majored in literature. And my life is dependent on glasses. I’ve always thought about someday, i’ll loss my glasses.. and what will happen to me? Maybe i’m going to–-

BRUK!

Someone hit me from behind.

Great. Maybe i’m not going to talk about my glasses next time. And now... i loss my glasses. Eotteokeo?

Oh God, where’s my glasses now? I can’t see, everything looks blurry. And i feel my elbow is hurt now.

“Oh my, let me help you.” I heard a guy told me and he try to help me now. “are you alright?”

I tidy up my clothes, and said “i’m okay, just a bit hurt.” I’m still trying to find my glasses.

Well, the truth is i’m okay. Oh not really. I’m not okay because i loss my glasses! My books scattered on the floor. But i don’t mind. The important is my glasses. Where the hell is my glasses now?

“ah.. this is your books” this guy makes me look at him even its blurry and he give me the books.

“Ah gamsahabnida,” i said and still looking for my glasses.

“Gwenchana, umm is there a thing that you looking for, aghassi?” he asked me,

“umm, my glasses. I can’t see without my glasses”

            I'm still trying to find my glasses with sober vision. Ugh this is the same as enforcing the wet yarn . It was hard when my eyes saw not use the aid of glasses.

“It's useless if you're looking for your glasses like that,” said the guy.

       Like that? What does it mean? Before I could ask. I felt someone's fingers were in my forehead. Getting rid of my bangs.
“Your bangs. it increasingly difficult your eyes to see. Besides, you look more beautiful like this.
 Oh gosh, i hope i’m not blushing right now. This guy made my heart beats faster.

“umm maybe i’ll cut them later..” i said, i couldn’t see his face.
“i’ll help you to find your glasses..” he said and i can feel this guy is smiling to me.

 

I wonder, who is he?

“umm sorry, do i know you?” i asked him, “You don’t even know me? Even from my voice?”

Know him? Ugh i swear i don’t know about him. And i bet this is the first time we met.

“I think all the girls in this school knows me. Apparently I was not as well known as that.” He said with a crooked smile. Quite handsome, although I'm not too clear to see it.

“Uh—I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean” I said nervously, whether this guy has managed to make me like this . Adding to the bad state of lost my glasses, embarrassed and curious to see his face clearly. 

He chuckles, “It’s okay. I was joking” and we were silent at each other about 10 seconds. “and.. can i know your name?” he asked me to broke the silence.
“Krystal Jung. But you can call me Krystal.” I said.
“Okay then, Krystal. I’ve got your glasses and you should grant my wish,”
“Wish?”

“You have to find me without your glasses, easy right?”

             What? How can? And how is it possible? this guy is such a course. will we meet again? It was clear, I was the type of student that is silent . Would rather spend my time being in class rather than out. And I'm also not well known. While this guy was certainly well known in this school. And if we meet, would he recognize me? But.. i hope he would.
“But.. i can’t see without my gla—“ i said but he cut my words before i was about to end it. “You can do that, just find me with your heart”
            Is he joking now? Suddenly I felt my glasses back installed perfectly on my face. Finally I could see clearly. See clearly who the man was.
I saw him. The guy with brown hair, big eyes and he’s smiling at me. I can see, his dimple on his cheek. It makes him looks more handsome.
“hmm, anyway good morning, Krystal. And start from tomorrow, you have to grant my wish. It’s nice to meet you.” He smile and so, do i.

 
The end.

 ---------------------

 

so, how is it? sorry for bad grammar hehe and thank you for take ur time to read my fanfictin x)