Chapter 4

Calling You Sarang ; {TF}

Walking over to your bedroom door , you turned the door knob , pulled the door open and almost fell flat on your bum .  

Taemin had lunged forward to hug you , shaking and sobbing loudly and buried his face in your shoulders  . Behind him , you saw Jonghyun leaning against the door frame while closing his eyes to take a short rest , Key shaking his head disapprovingly at Taemin , Minho nodding while smiling at you ; a silent "Hello!" , and Onew yawning while resting his head on Minho's shoulders , typing something into his mobile phone .  

"Aish ," you thought "they came right after the concert ?"

"Don't ever do that again ." you heard him said .

You were wondering what he was talking about until it became clear to you and you panicked .

"ah , the concert ! i'm really really sorry , Tae . I told you Omm-" 

your words came to a stop when Taemin roughly grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back to look directly into his tear-stained eyes .  

Your heart melted for the millionth time . You cant believe it , this mushroom prince is in Singapore and is in your room , hugging you and holding you .

Only god knows how long you've waited for this moment .

"Its not that ." Taemin said in a cool tone , an attempt to cover up his unmanly behavior when you opened the door just now , "i'm not so petty . I was just trying to surprise you by coming over to your house ! What I meant was that do not even say the word "break up" ; because i swore i could have just drop dead in front of your house just now , if not for Minho hyung ... or that Wenhao is in your house at 12 in the morning . I cant be here all the time with you , but Wenhao is not allowed in your house after 9 , araso ? ____, ARASO ? I'm not being over-protective , just that its dangerous ! Hes a namja . From the start i've never allowe-"

You saw Minho  trying to get your attention from behind the still-lecturing Taemin and you shifted your eyes to him . Minho mouthed something that looks like "Hes jealous!" and you snickered loudly at the cuteness of the whole situation .

"What ? What is it ?" Taemin asked you , staring directly into your eyes .  

You just smiled at the charasmatic frog behind the mushroom prince and Taemin turned to look at the other members . Minho tried to appear innocent by shifting his eyes around while trying to hold in his laughter .

"Waaaaay to ruin the moment , Minho hyung ." Taemin said , bored .  

Suddenly , Onew came pushing past Jonghyun leaning on the door frame and into the room , eyes half closed and muttering sleepily ,  

"...I called manager hyung ... he said the flight is at 8 tomorrow morning ... we should just-"

Onew fell on the bed without finishing his sentence and slept with his leg still hanging outside the bed .

Your eyes widened .

Suddenly , everyone was pushing to get inside the room . Key carried the chickenΓÇÖs leg , placed it on the bed , and plopped in beside Onew , with Minho and Jonghyun following suit , occupying the whole space of your bed .

You turned slowly to question your boyfriend only to find a smiling-suductively Taemin inching closer to the side of your face and whispered ,

"looks like the SHINee Boys are crashing in for the night ...I dont think Eommoni will mind ..." he whispered huskily while he pulled your right hand , leading you to the Guest Room of your house .

 


A/N : Thats the product of me being bored with no internet . and i'm now in school updating my fic when i should be eating Lunch loool . i know this is a fail , shh ):