And The Wrong Ways

Liking You Liking Me

 

Luhan, while completely aware of Jongin’s mild (Luhan has been taught by his mother to, always remain humble) interest on him, likes to pretend he knows nothing of it.

 

“Luhan,” Kris sounds more than exhausted even after sleeping for almost ten hours, or maybe he’s sl–  Luhan smiles, it doesn’t matter anyway. “Cover yourself up, please. I’m trying to have my breakfast.”

 

What matters are Jongin’s eyes feasting on his sweat (it was just really water that Luhan had sprayed for added effect) glistening torso, heavily trailing them down to his surprise (it was nothing new and Kris would agree straight away) package with hunger and a forced swallow on his suddenly dry throat. Luhan has never been so proud of his heavenly (take note, Jongin’s own words) body. He has a stiff trophy to prove it.

 

“Jongin,” Luhan calls out, dangerously sweet. “I dreamed of you.”

 

Jongin’s bulging eyes could rival Luhan’s morning wood that was actually caused by the cold weather and nothing else. Sadly. Contrary to what most people believe, not all morning woods came from lustful dreams, Luhan can vouch on it. Of course, Jongin doesn’t need to know the truth. Where’s the fun in that?

 

“OH MY GOD! GET OUT!” Kris barks, eyebrows creased at the center of his forehead.

 

Luhan laughs, turning around but not after winking at a frozen Jongin.

 

“He…” Jongin drawls out after a while, still in daze. “… dreamed of me,” he hangs his head down and feels the heat spread out on his cheeks.

 

Kris follows his gaze and groans, rubbing his temple for the oncoming headache. “I don’t know if I pity you or I pity myself for sharing the same flat with the both of you.”

 

Of course, Jongin had sprung his second .

 

How could he not?

 

 

-

 

 

Don’t get Luhan wrong. He likes Jongin in all the right ways.

 

But Luhan wasn’t so keen in the idea of just letting the other know that.

 

 

-

 

 

“I gave Luhan a .”

 

Sehun blows out the water he’s currently drinking right in front of Jongin’s face.

 

Jongin, surprised, blinks his eyes and, “Ew! Sehun!”

 

“Ew! Kim Jongin!” Sehun is more scandalized than Jongin, if one can even detect that in Oh Sehun’s forever impassive face.

 

Jongin grimaces as he wipes his face with his own hands. Bare hands. “Oh my God, there’s spit. Yuck.”

 

“That, my friend, is a blessing.” Sehun drinks again, carefully swallowing first before he continues. “Now, on with Luhan and his .”

 

Jongin lights up and goes on narrating how brilliant his breakfast had been and how Luhan’s s are so pink it’s almost illegal. And how he had to go back to his room not even a few minutes after leaving it because Kris threatened him and made him take care of himself and well, Jongin was more than happy to comply.

 

“And Luhan was just in the bathroom, getting off with the thought of me.”

 

Sehun, being the good friend that he is as he oh so believes, nods his head allowing Jongin to finish first before he opens his mouth because, “Are you sure you gave him that? From what I can see, Luhan’s practically devouring Minseok.”

 

Sehun always ruins the mood.

 

 

-

 

 

Luhan is always all over Minseok for a reason.

 

A reason only Jongin wasn’t informed of.

 

 

-

 

 

However, Luhan does show his affection towards the younger.

 

 

-

 

 

“Guess what.” Jongin plops down on the seat across Sehun with a smile.

 

“What?”

 

Jongin’s smile turns full on grin, waving the Tupperware left to right. “Luhan made me lunch.”

 

If Sehun had eaten before, Jongin wouldn’t know.

 

“No. Sehun this is mine.”

 

“I know Luhan’s favorite bubble tea.”

 

Sehun is not only a mood ruin-er but also a big eater.

 

 

-

 

 

While they may be harmless at times, most of the times, they are not.

 

 

-

 

 

Like how Jongin brought Luhan to a bubble tea shop for a not (Jongin is honestly trying to persuade himself) really a (Luhan knows Jongin’s trembling inside because Jongin will admit that it was a date at the end of the day) date to figure out if Sehun had been bullting him once again.

 

Jongin was sure taro tasted great. But after Luhan’s tongue swiping down on his lower lip because, you had something there, here let me get it for you, he’s not sure what great even means.

 

He just knows Sehun’s a good friend after all.

 

And that he had spent the entirety of their time stealing glances at Luhan.

 

And a whole hard time hiding his impressive tent on the way home.

 

What? He may not be a teen anymore but that doesn’t mean he’s passed being hormonal.

 

 

-

 

 

Or like their usual routine. Wherein Luhan purposefully walks around their living room half and sporting yet another bulge (he’s just as hormonal as Jongin can get) to showcase Jongin before sashaying his way to the bathroom, leaving the door just a bit open to allow his exaggerated moans reach Jongin’s straining ears.

 

And cause Kris another headache because, for ’s sake, tone it down Luhan!

 

 

-

 

 

Luhan, while completely aware of Jongin’s HUGE ( being humble, Luhan needs to brag) interest on him, likes to pretend he knows nothing of it.

 

Don’t get him wrong. He also likes Jongin, in all the right and wrong ways.

 

Luhan has just a weird way of showing it.

 

 

-

 

 

“Those thick lips of yours could perfectly wrap me.”