Chapter 3

The Silver Linings (GOT7 and BTS

This time, I went jogging in the morning. The wind feels so great on my face, so I ran faster, the wind making my hair go back. I stopped at the end of the road to see a diner. I scoffed, and went back running to my house. My dad and some guy, I think his name is Kidoh, were arguing over who stole the contrfor the T.V. Kidoh looked at me as I entered the room. "The is thi? your kid is back?!" "Have some respect for my kid, he is doing fine." Kidoh looked at me with a smug face. Mom came out from the kitchen. "I have just the attire for you and the dinner at the Wang's house!" He said, before being hugged by Kidoh. Dad pryed him off. "Get the away from my wife. He's mine not yours."

Mom led me upstairs to find... eugh.. "Don't give me that look, Jimin." I grabbed the pants.. they're too long.. "Oh.. right.." "Mom, I'll just wear some jeans and.. I don't know.. some shirt from the closet." I looked through my shirt, but all of them were dirty. "You know, BamBam gave you this shirt. He wanted to give it to you before he left, but you were already gone.." He handed me a shirt with a rapper's name at the back. Tablo. "Thanks, mom.. uh.. I'll thank him when he gets back." We headed downstairs to eat while Kidoh and Dad watched football. I watched dad fix his control over six time, and the seventh time.. eighth.. "Dad stop, that's OCD." "I'm just trying to give the family luck." "Nah, that's just pure OCD." I finished my plate, thanked my mother for the food, and went upstairs to read more books. I ripped alot of them, because they were just full of bull. I looked at Taeyang, who was perfectly positioned on my bed. I looked out, and knew it was time to go.

"Give this to Mark, he loves wine." "Uh.. okay?" With a wine in my right hand, I headed to Jackson's house. It wasn't far, which was good. I knocked on the door, but looked down at my Tablo shirt.. ".." Jackson opened the door when I was about to leave. "Yo, Jimin! You made it!" "Uh listen.. I'm gonna go back to change shir-" "Nonsense, bro!" He pulled me inside. "Mark loves wine. Tell Jin we said thanks. HEY MARK. TABLE JUST ARRIVED!" Mark looked over, with baby Jungkook, and smiled slightly. Jackson pulled me into the living room. "I remodeled the house." "It's, uh.. nice." "Yeah. just turned the old living room to a garage and this big space into our new living room." "You.. you okay?" I noticed the bags under his eyes. He nodded no, and told me to keep quiet about something he was going to say. "I'm fine, but it's just... the baby and work and the pressure, man.. I can't handle it. One second, I'm about to strangle myself, and the next, I'm facepalming." "That ain't good."

"Look who arrived!" Mark said. "You don't mind if Jaebum came, right?" Jackson asked. "Jaebum? And Jr." "No, just Jaebum." "What happened to Jr?" "He died." "How did he die?"  I felt a presence behind me. "How did who die??" I turned around to see the guy I saw at Suga's office. I looked at him up and down. He had an engagement ring on, eyeliner was dark, and the way he was dressed seemed like he was going to be married or something. "Nobody." ".. Jaebum." "Jimin... uh.. how was work?" "I just go fired." "Oh.. um.. I'm sorry, how did Jr. die?" He looked at me angrily. "I-I'm sorry, I'm being inconsiderate.. uh.. just trying out some question for Taeyang, my one and only lover." "Yeah sure.."

"Jaebum is a dancer and has been in 7 competitions, winning in all of them." Mark boasted. Jaebum look at him angrily. "Jimin used to be a vocalist teacher. Show them what you got." I looked at Jackson, who gave me a nod. I didn't want to sing.. I wanted to rap.. "My.. My throat sort of hurts. Maybe another time." Mark looked at my shirt. "THE official Tablo shirt hm?" "My brother gave it to me.." "I HATE rap." Jaebum said.

Before long, Jaebum was arguing with Mark about how he uses him to boast about things. "You love to say things about me." "Jaebum. we're brothers, it's only natural." "You know what, I'm done. I'm going home." I waited for him to leave, but he was looking at me. "You gonna take me or what?" ".. Who.. what?.. me?" "Yeah you, dimwit." We left, walking in silence. Reaching his house, he stopped for a moment. Looking at me. "I'm gonna be straight. I haven't dated for the longest time, but I'm going to be honest. Take off that ing shirt, because I absolutely HATE rap, and once you take it off, you can me with the lights off. No one can hear us in my outhouse." I looked at him strangely. "I have to decline your offer.. I'm married." He scoffed. I'm married too, shorty." I nodded my head no. "That doesn't make sense, he's dead, you're a widow."

He looked at me, and started crying on my shoulder. I didn't hug him or anything, but I sort of calmed him down.. I think.. He stopped, slapped me, then walked away. I shook my head, walking my own way home.

"What is that on your shirt? Is that.. eyeliner?" Mom asked. "No mom, it's.. nothing." I went upstairs to look for my wedding videos, but I couldn't find them. I looked everywhere, even woke up my mom and dad to find them. "They're not in there.." "Then WHERE THE IS IT?!" "Be quiet, Jimin!" "NO I WANT MY ING WEDDING VIDEO. LET THE WHOLE NEIGHBOROOD WAKE UP." By this point, I heard Haru Haru already. The ing piano ringing in my head. Someone got my arm, and with instinct, I punched them. A piercing scream filled my mind. I punched mom... "What the are you doing, you bastard?!" Dad tackled me down, and started hitting me. I didn't hit him at all, but I was trying to get him off me. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT." "NAMJOON GET OFF HIM!!" Mom was already crying. Police barged in, and took my dad off me. "Something the matter here, Kim?" Dad calmed down. "Nah... nah.." "Please don't tell Taeyang officers, please please." "Jimin, stay back." Mom said, gripping my shoulders. I looked at him, and cried on his shoulder. His perfect nose was broken and bleeding because of me... My dad had hit me with the bruises I deserved. I couldn't even sleep that night.. I'm a disgrace to my parents.