Chapter 1

The Silver Linings (GOT7 and BTS

I love Sundays. The TV is on, the Korean National Soccer team is playing, Mom's cooking jjangjjangmyeon, the whole family's together. I didn;t used to like it, but now I do, because you've made me realize that family is important. I've changed for the better. I still don't know why you put me in the piece of hellhole, but now, I'm glad that you put me here. I've gotten better and better, and now, I want to make it up to y- "Doctor's waiting for you Park."

"... Give me a minute.." You've probably seen that I've gotten better with my temper, which is not my fault. I inherited from my dad. I want to show YOU that I'm better, Youngbae. That-

"Let's go." ".. Give me a minute."

... That's my true love..

___

I'm being released today. Not that I'd care much, but I'd very much like to get away from these heartless "doctors." I made my way to the pharmacy to get my daily pills. I bumped into my friend Taehyung, who calls himself V. He was one of my only friends here, and knowing him made me realize that he is what he studies; an alien. He knows too much about the alien sightings and space, declaring that it is his douty to do so and meet his great emperor Wu Yi Fan, who's just a Chinsese actor. Why was he here? He unconsciously half-beat to death an officer for not being able to enter the science museum.

"Jimin-hyung! The aliens up above has given me a sign last night that you're being released, man! Congrats!" "Yeah.. Wait.. Aren't you on vacation too?" "Well, you see, the doctors said that I'm not ready yet. I understand, they're doctors, but I trust the aliens more. So I've faked-improved my personality to get on vacation to visit my family. Turn up, am I right?" "Yeah! Turn up!"

After my little chat with V, I went to get my pills for my so-called illness. "Open, please." The lady looked all over my mouth to make sure I swallowed it, and let me go. I spit it out when I was out of her sight. I ain't taking that ing . I entered the doctor's office to find my beautiful mom stand up from his chair, and hug me, tears in his eyes. "My baby, you're coming home now, forever." My mother, Kim Seokjin, was a weak-hearted person, and would cry at almost anything. I loved him, but I didn't get why dad fell in love with him. He signed the contract that kept me in the hospital for 9 months. I wanted to say goodbye to Taehyung, but I was pretty sure he was in meditation class, and I didn't want to disturb him, so we left.

"Jimin-ah, gwenchanha? You don't look to happy.." I looked at my mom, who glanced at me with a worried face. "I'm fine.. I just can't see Taeyang.." "You do have to follow the restraining order he has on you." ".. I know.. I hope dad won't be too harsh on me now.." "About Namjoon.. he lost his job as a rapper for going all out on his manager, you know how he is. So he's been getting money by making bets on an American football team to build a music store, and hopefully be at peace again." "WHY DID I NEVER HEAR OF THIS?! Holy , dad..." "It was a couple of months ago, when your father and I went to L.A to visit his friend Coolio."

My dad, known as Rap Monster, was one of the most successful rappers in South Korea, and went even as far as the U.S. To find that he was fired was a shock for me. I'd always looks up to him (he is taller than me), which sort of explains my short temper I'd inherited from him. We didn't look alike, but we acted alike.

___

"What the is this?" My eyes widened at my dad's voice, but he was all smiles, hugging me. I hugged him back, and he patted my back, signaling that I let go. "You've grown strong, Jimin... Welcome home, son." "Didn't I tell you? You're more happy with him now!" "He's my son, of course I'd be ing happy. Sit, sit. Watch a football game with me." My dad had dark circles under his eyes, and I could sort of tell that was from long sleepless nights after losing his job. I looked around the house again, seeing that some of my wedding photos weren't even on the wall. I saw the portraits of me and my little brother Kunpimook, or BamBam, but mine wasn't hanging. Mom set ramen in front of us, and we started eating.

"What are you going to do now?" Dad asked. I looked at him, thinking of a way to impress Taeyang better. "Um.. I think I'll read the literature books he really likes, and then listen to his favorite mu-" "No, I mean as in.. going jogging, sleeping?" "Oh.." I failed my dad.. "I-I guess I'll just sleep for now.. It's been a long day for me.." I finished my ramen, and put it in the sink. I went back to the living room, kissing my mother's cheek goodnight. I went all the way to the attic, seeing my room clean, thanks to mom keeping me in his thoughts. I decided to read a book, A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway. As I read it, I had happy moments for the couple. Reading more and more, I got into it, until the end... "WHAT THE ?!" I threw the book out.

"DAD! DAD! WAKE UP! Oh my ing, you won't even believe it." My dad the light, and looked at me with his tired face. Mom was released under his arms, and rubbed his eyes. "It's three in the ing morning, what the fu-" "A Farewell to Arms, what a GREAT literature story to make kids read! I'm cheering for this guy, who goes to war, and ends up going back with his wife, and guess what? She's ing pregnant, and they move somewhere to have a happy life! But does he end there?" "Jimin ple-" "NO! The wife dies dad! The world is cruel as it is already with all these deaths and discrimination! Ernest ing Hemingway needs to lighten up with his . He needs to ing apologize." "Yeah, tell Ernest Hemingway to call us and apologize too, Jimin. I'm going back to sleep."

I apologized quietly, and went back to my room. People were awake, and the broken window didn't make it any better.. I sighed, and let myself fall on the bed. First day out, and I'm showing no progress.. maybe Taeyang is watching me?! I need to get better with treating my parents as they should and not ing wake them up. This could be, not God's, but Taeyang's test for me.

___

A/N; Pretty short chapter, but I have to sleep now ;A: Jimin won't be meeting Jaebum till later, so bear with me. Thanks for readin, by the way!!