2015

Eternal night

Leo POV 
1993

It was the year 1975 when I decided to move back to Korea since my capture in 1831 I never thought to return I couldn't. As usual I was taking a walk around a quiet park in the the after noon a young mother was strolling in pride with her new born. Walking behind her I noticed a bottle roll between the wheels and towards me the baby started to to cry. Walking up to her I handed the bottle over. Blushing she thanked me, we talked briefly and I walked on. 

2015 

A 17 year old trudges through the school gates, tie in his bag and most buttons undone he sits in his usual seat by the window. "yo bean, ha late night?" he lifts his head from the desk. "oh ravi, yeah you could say that." giving each other a high five they are stopped by the headmistress walking in the room. Tidying himself up the class stand behind their seats. "children as you know Miss Shin is on maternity leave, I would like to introduce to you Mr Jung, he will be here for the remainder of the year, Hyeri could you Mr Jung to the staff room, that is all." adjusting her glasses she leaves the room. 

The new teacher leaves no time and starts his day with a register, sitting on the desk he reads the names. "Hongbin? " the class giggles when they see the teen asleep on his desk. Slowly Mr Jung approaches taking a small pile of text books, standing in front of the teen he drops the books on the table. Hongbin shoots up. "good morning " with everyone's attention Mr Jung carries on the lesson. 

"thank you young miss. " smiling the young student leaves Mr Jung in the staff room. "ah leo please come over here." being pushed by the head mistress leo is stood in front of the staff. "this is our newest staff member Leo Jung, please take care of him." bowing leo greats the teachers making a coffee he sits by an elderly teacher. "so young man, may I ask your age?" taking a large sip he answers. "21 sir." 

"very young I see, I heard you studied in england." leo nods "its funny to start on a Friday lad, but welcome to the team." standing he politely excuses himself. 

"ravi wait up!" Hongbin  is seen pushing past a group of first years trying to catch up with his friend. "so what's the plan tonight?" ravi pauses for a few seconds. "well kens finished with the fake IDs so I thought we could try them out in town? " smirking the two high five. "I'll see you at 8." 

As soon as the clock hits eight hongbin waits outside ravi's complex. Jumping on the first train they meet the others in town. "ok here's yours bro." with their newly printed IDs they luckily get into the chosen club, walking in they are hit of the sound of loud music and the smell of alcohol mixed with tobacco. "yesss we did it!" ordering drinks they head on down to mingle, dancing in the crowds.

4 hours later

 "bro where's bean?" drunk ken leans against ravi. "I thought he was with you?" too drunk they forget their conversation. "let's get the last train while we still can walk." stumbling onto the streets they loudly walk back to the station forgetting about hongbin. 

"ah crap." clumsily walking to the back to the club hongbin drinks a shot, picking up his phone he calls ken. "great." phone back in pocket hongbin tries to stand up only to be stopped by two men. "hey pretty boy, how come you're here all by yourself?" one man hands hongbin a vodka and coke which he downs in seconds. Slurring his words the men carry him through the back entrance. "wai.... Where am I?" the two men laugh to themselves one undoing his belt. "shhh princess, we wanna show you a good time." not fully understanding the situation hongbin tries to walk away. "I..I can't get up." 

"we'll make you feel good pretty boy." scared hongbin winces, closing his eyes. "who the are you?!" Hongbin opens one eye to see a man in a long black coat standing before them. "yeah, can't you see we're busy." the man doesn't say a word walking closer to the teen. One man pulls out a knife. "get back, or I'll stab you!" the male let's out one dry laugh. "manners theses days." reaching out to jab the male quickly dodges forcing the knife out of the older males hand suddenly theres a loud crack. "ahhhhh!! you've broken my arm!" 

"leave now." picking each other up the two quickly limp away in fear. Hongbin re opens his eyes to see someone crouched in front of him. "are you ok?"

"umm I think." the male helps hongbin up supporting him to walk. "one day and you've already got yourself into trouble. " the man sighs shaking his head. "wait...Mr Jung!?" Hongbin rubs his eyes to try and sober up. "where do you live, I'll take you home." Hongbin shoots up. "no, leave me here I'm fine." letting go of the teacher he tries to walk only to fall. "right... Your address." 

"Sir, I'm not going home!" walking up to a parking lot hongbin is placed into the car. " fine then you leave me no choice." driving along a busy city street they arrive at a run down apartment complex. Asleep leo carries the teen up the stairs to his room. 

 

Next part soon sorry if boring so far x