Meet Dara

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            

 

CHapter 1: Meet Dara

 

 


Bomi's POV:

 

 

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Bomi-yahhhhhhhhhhh! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!"

 

 


Oh no! I know that familiar voice. I know it too well. I felt my heartbeat race as I slowly turned my head towards the source of that sound. I heard the frantic voice of my so called bestfriend running towards my direction with all her might with a speed of light.

 

 

"Bomi-yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"


"Wha-....."


"Ask me later.... please.... We need to-......ahhhhhhh RUNNNNNNN!"

 

"What the hell is going on?" I tried to grab her arm preventing her to go any farther. At last I was able to finish what I was saying but the moment I stopped I heard a faint sound of an angry animal running and barking towards our direction. Ok... So maybe that little monster won-...Wait!...What?! He is freaking going towards our direction and when I turned my head towards Dara I can see and feel she is agitated by swaying her body to the left and right with streaks of sweat forming on her forehead!

 

 


"ARFH! ARFH! ARFH!"

"ARFH! ARFH! ARFH!"

"ARFH! ARFH! ARFH!"

 

 

Oh my gosh what the heck did this creature called my bestfriend do this time?! I swear she looks like a walking disaster everywhere she goes that there is not an absolute peaceful moment in my life ever since I've met her. I think I need to rethink again all those unreasonable thoughts I had before when I decided to speak and befriend her years ago.


"COME ON BOMI-YAHHHHHH! WE NEED TO HIDE! FASTEEEEEEEERRRR!!!"


Snapping out of my reverie with her tugging my lean.. white.. y (ahem!) arm I tried to run with her with fullest speed I can muster. I don't want to end up being a dish by that ravaging monster rapidly running towards us. I am definitely not an athletic type of person but because of HER my physical capabilities had been extended to its limit.

 

 


"ARFH! ARFH! ARFH!"

 

 


"Why is that monster looking dog following us?! I swear Dara if we won't be able to escape this time I am never going to talk to you ever again! This is the like the fifth disaster I had encountered with you since the start of the week and we are just on the second day! I swear Dara! I swear!!!" I can't help but curse with everything on what our buts are into the moment.


"Omonah! Bomi-yahhhhh we can do this together I promise you! I SWEAR!!!" Really Dara... really?! I have this feeling that this is just the start of the never-ending misfortunes that my bestfriend will bring into my unfortunate soul! Sigh!


"Why am I even need to run with you in the first place! I was having the time of my life trying to relax and the exact moment I am taking a deep breath appreciating the clean unpolluted air mother nature brings and you need to riuin it?!"


"Bomi-yah!... Stop whining and let me think! You know my brain cells need to focus on this one!" She said while both of us were gasping for air. Oh dear! I think I am going to collapse anytime soon!


"And whose fault is that my dear?!" I tried calming myself but to no avail.


"Bomi-yah! There's a tree! Let's go up! The dog can't go in THERE!"

 


My eyeballs almost bulged out of its s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter