Final

Begin Again

Mark-Hills Apartment, Cheongdam-dong

August 1st 2015

01.02 KST

A girl laid on a queen-sized bed as she stared at the thin rectangle-shaped in her right hand. She read the words that showed up on her phone screen.

From: Sooyoungie

"Eonnie, are you in apartment already?"

That girl typed the reply message then slightly threw her phone on the bed. She let outthe heavy sigh. She putted her palm on her temple and started to massage it slowly. She just can't describe the dizziness she felt right now. Painstakingly, she tried to get up and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked her white handbag on the dresser near the bed. She stirred the things inside her bag, not took too long, she found what she was searching. The small round things that were indicated to decrease the headache.

That girl drank down two aspirins with the help of a glass of water. She putted the empty glass on the dresser. She closed her eyes, suggested herself that this headache would be gone soon. She knew, the ways how to obviate the hangover are take medicine and rest. But she couldn't do the second option, which is take rest. Almost three days she couldn't sleep well, she didn't know why recently she's haunted by a nightmare. The nightmare about what happened five years ago.

Ding dong

That sound snapped her back to reality. She turned her head to look up at the clock on her bedroom wall. 01.05 am. She furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't remember she had any appointment to meet someone tonight.

With the stumbling steps, she walked towards her apartment room door. Without using the intercom first, she opened the door and..

"Saengil chukhahamnida saengil chukhahamnida...saranghaneun uri Tiffany, saengil chukhahamnida ~~~"

That girl, named Tiffany, dumbfounded when she saw what was just happening before her. All of sudden she felt the headache gradually gone, yes it was kinda weird.

She felt touched because her three bestfriends came this late night for giving her surprise. To be honest, she herself forgot that today is her birthday. Tiffany hadn't feel suspicious at all when Sooyoung asked her whether she was in her apartment or not.

The tall girl, Sooyoung, was holding a big-sized box with a large cake in it and candles on the cake. Another girl with black long hair but not as tall as Sooyoung, named Bora, was singing happy birthday loudly, and she made Tiffany worried if her neighbors would wake up because of her bestfriend. And another one, Kyuhyun, the guy who's just standing there beside Sooyoung, clapped his hands accompany Bora's singing while showing his evil smirk. But wait..seemed someone's missing...

"Eonnie! What are you waiting for? "Eonnie! Let's make a wish then blow out the candles. My hands stiffened because holding this cake alone, palli!" said Sooyoung.

"What stiff? You just can't wait to eat this cake any longer, right?" said Tiffany which made Bora and Kyuhyun burst into laughter.

Sooyoung pouted her lips as she showed her lost-puppy expression "Eonnie...."

"Arraseo, arraseo" Tiffany intertwined her hands and said prayer inside her heart then blew out all the candles on the cake. The three clapped after all of the candles snuffed out.

After thanking and hugging them one by one, Tiffany let her bestfriends to go inside her apartment before she closed the door. But before she close the door, she peeped out looking for someone who was supposed to be here too. Where is he? She mumbled to herself.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen, she saw Sooyoung is slicing the birthday cake and putted it on the small plates.

"Youngie..."

"Hm..?" Sooyoung was too concentrated on slicing the cake so she just mumbled.

"Where is he?" Tiffany lowered her voice because she didn't want the others hear it.

"He? Kyu oppa is in the living room I think? He was here to take some can of beers then said he's gonna watch soccer in the living room" said Sooyoung, still concentrating on the cake. Tiffany formed a slight smile on her face, she knew her bestfriends were always consider Tiffany's apartment as their apartment too. And she didn't mind.

"Aish..no..not Kyuhyun. I mean, Luhan..where is he?"

"Ah..Luhan..I don't know, he said he's busy. He didn't contact you, eonnie?" Sooyoung glanced at Tiffany, and Tiffany just shook her head.

Sooyoung immediately stopped slicing the cake then turned her body facing Tiffany. She formed the evil smirk with her lips.

"Wae? Why are you smiling like that? Over the time, your smile is getting as creepy as your boyfriend's" Tifffany squinted.

"Eonnie, be honest. Are you catching feelings on my cousin??" Sooyoung asked as she walked closer towards the older girl, still having the teasing smile on her face.

Tiffany widened her eyes in disbelief about what she just heard "M-mwo? No! Don't make any gossip. I was just asking where he is, because he's also my bestfriend and I wonder why he doesn't come" She reasoned.

"Oh really?" The younger girl because she didn't think Tiffany was telling the truth.

"Really"

"Really what? Really really like him? So is that true? I have to tell Kyu-oppa and Bora eonnie about this" Sooyoung laughed loudly as she ran towards the living room.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!"

***

A building in Gangnam

August 1st 2015

18.00 KST

Quitely, Tiffany sipped on her black coffee. She observed the crowd before her. The staffs who were walking back and forth took the things they needed, the fashion stylist who's busy picking the matching outfits with the photoshoot theme the photographer who's trying hard to find the right angle to take a great picture, the models who are trying to show their best poses in front of the camera, and other crews who are busy with their own businesses. Yes, they are doing the photoshoot session now and Tiffany is one of the models. She was asked to be the model of one popular magazine in South Korea. They never booked random models and Tiffany isn't one of the random models.

Tiffany closed her eyes for awhile, she putted down the half empty coffee cup on the table beside the couch where she seated. The headache attacked her again, she didn't enjoy this photoshoot session at all. She loves her job, really. She never complained when the photoshoot took a whole day. But the only exception for today. The remnant of hangover still can be felt until now. Maybe it was because she also was sleepless. Hours ago Sooyoung, Bora and Kyuhyun came to her apartment to give her birthday surprise and spent times there until 5 am. Tiffany just could rest for less than 4 hours, well, she could rest more but she didn't want. She was afraid what if she had the same bad dream again? The bad memories that she wanted to buried deeply. And sometimes she wondered, what does the dream mean? Is it a sign of something?

Tiffany opened her eyes slowly as she sensed someone was touching her shoulder. She turned to see who was that but then she stunned for awhile. A really beautiful smile formed from her face.

"Yoona?" Tiffany asked as she stood up.

"Fany eonnie! What a coincidence! I miss you eon" The girl named Yoona smiled back to Tiffany as she hugged Tiffany. "I miss you too, Yoong" said Tiffany as the released their hug and seated on the couch.

"Yoong, how are you? When did you arrive? Why are you here? Oh my gosh, its been so long since the last time we met"

Yoona laughed "Eonnie, you never change. Still talkative like an ahjumma" Tiffany pouted and that just made Yoona's laughter getting louder.

"I'm alright, eon. How about you? I arrived two days ago. I wanted to tell you but Sooyoung didn't allow me. She said its better if I suddenly appear in front of you like now. And I come here just for observing the photoshoot and coincidentally we meet" Yoona grinned, showing her perfect teeth.

Yoona was also a model like Tiffany and Sooyoung, but two years ago she left Korea and prefer to learn about fashion designing in France. She chose to follow her dream to be a Fashion Designer than to be a model. Yoona is one of Tiffany's close friends, but not as close as Tiffany's friendship to Sooyoung, Bora, Kyuhyun, and Luhan

"So are you a fashion designer now? You have to show me your designs. Do you bring it now?"

"No eonnie, I don't bring my designs. But don't worry, Seoul Fashion Week five days later you'll walk on the runway wearing my designs" Yoona smiled, enthusiastically.

"Really? Wait, how could you know five days later I'm going to walk on Seoul Fashion Week runway? Are you a stalker?" Tiffany teased the younger girl as she putted a shocked expression.

Yoona rolled her eyes "Eon, of course I know. They gave me the list of the models who would wear my designs. Anyway, are you waiting for your turn?" She glanced at the photoshoot session.

"Ah, no. I've had done an hour ago. But I still want to stay here to reduce my headache" said Tiffany as she sipped on her coffee.

"Headache? I bet its hangover. Where did you do it this time?" Yoona squinted as she inclined her body towards Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed after hearing that. Her dongsaengs, especially this one, really knew her habits although the didn't really that close. Yoona really knew Tiffany who always partying almost every night.

"Two days ago in one of nightclubs in Tokyo, I forgot what's the club's name. Just an after party upon the fashion show" She waved her hand "Enough about me. Let's talk about you. Do you have a boyfriend now? The guys in France are hot, right?"

Yoona blushed hard. Strike. Tiffany's question successfully . "Uhm..well..yes I do, but not European. I met him when I visited my parents in US, and he's a Korean"

"Huh, Korean? Yah, you already went that far oversea but why Korean? Anyway, what's his name?"

"His name is.." Yoona's words were being cut by the sound of incoming call from Tiffany's phone. The sound was a bit loud,so it could interrupted their conversations. Tiffany picked her phone that laid on the table but when she was going to answer it, the caller ended one sided. And five seconds later a text message arrived.

From: Luhanpabo

Vip tables-2nd floor @ Octagon, 11 pm.

Tiffany frowned. What is this? After disappear like ghost for days then now he casually asked her to come. And not to forget that this guy didn't come when Sooyoung and the others surprised Tiffany. She ignored the message instead she tried to call that guy back. He didn't pick up. She tried several times but still..no one answered. She glanced at her phone, frustrated.

"Eon, are you okay?" Yoona's utterance made Tiffany lifted her head facing Yoona who seemed so worried.

"I'm okay but I'm sorry, Yoong. I have something to do..so.. Gotta go now" Tiffany smiled as she stood up.

"Nah..its okay, eon. I have to go too, gonna pick up my boyfriend on the airport" Said Yoona as she also stood up "Oh! I almost forget. Happy birthday, eonnie" Yoona pulled Tiffany into her embrace.

Tiffany slightly smiled "Thank you. See you five days later at Seoul Fashion Week. Bring your boyfie so I could see who is that lucky guy that made my dongsaeng falls in love"

Yoona chuckled as she broke their hug "Of course I will bring him"

Octagon Club, Gangnam-gu - Seoul

August 1st 2015

22.47 KST

A red-haired girl stepped into the most famous nightclub in Seoul. That girl wore a black mini-dress with matching shoes. She walked pass the checking counter because she's one of the VIP members in this club, so she didn't need to show her identity card. Although she looked gorgeous as ever but she seemed so pissed off. It is because until now no one answered her calls. None of her friends. And she didn't know why

what the heck? Why they didn't answer my call? Seems like everyone are disappear. If its one of their prank, I swear will break our friendship, especially with that chinese guy, Tiffany thought.

It was the nth times Tiffany tried to contact her bestfriends but they didn't pick up their phones, and even they didn't reply her messages. It crossed her mind what if something happened to them. She walked up through the stairs to the second floor, where there are few VIP tables. But wait. Something's weird. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. She knew it is too early to come to a place like this, but doesn't mean no one are there. Tiffany petrified for awhile, she turned around to go downstairs but she's surprised about what she saw. She saw familiar persons in front of her, and they're singing happy birthday to her.

Her friends in modeling, some professional photographers who used to work with her, her college friends, and that annoying deer-guy. She guessed that Luhan must be the mastermind behind all of this. She wanted to acted like she was upset but she just can't hold her smile. She's really lucky to have them all. Just if....he was here too..wait why did I think of him? Tiffany shooed that guy from her mind.

Tiffany thanked them and hugged them one by one, except Luhan of course. She pretended to ignore that guy. "Thanks to all who want to take time to come here. Let's start the party!"

***

2 hours ago

Incheon Airport

August 1st 2015

21.16 KST

A handsome tall guy repeatedly glanced at his wristwatch. He stood near to a trolley with his suitcases in it. Why is she not here yet?

"Oppa"

He turned around and saw a tall slim girl walked towards him. He smiled, showing his dimples that simply made him looked more adorable.

"Siwon oppa, sorry I'm late" Said the girl as she managed to breath properly.

"Gweanchana Yoong, I've been waiting only for 15 minutes. Where do you park your car?" That Siwon said as they started to walk, he pushed the trolley with him too.

"There oppa" Yoona pointed at the east parking are. She tried to align her pace with Siwon. It was hard to walk fast since she wore high heels.

"Anyway, are you going somewhere after this?" Siwon asked as he scanned Yoona from head to toe.

"Oh..I'm going to my friend's birthday party in Gangnam district after I pick you up, oppa. Another friend of mine which is her friend too, sent me a text of the birthday invitation. Surprise party so she also doesn't know about it. Will you come with me. My friend said she wants to meet you. But just if you don't mind.."

Siwon frowned "Me? She wants to meet me? How can? We don't even know each other"

Yoona chuckled "This afternoon I met her. Then she asked me about my boyfriend, I told her about you then she said if we meet again later I should introduce you to her. She's one of my close friends, oppa"

Siwon nodded his head, signaling that he's understand "Okay then. I'll come with you. What's her name?"

"Tiffany Lee"

Siwon's POV

I glanced at Yoona "Tiffany Lee?"

"Yes. She's my senior when I was a model" Yoona smiled, I smiled back to her and turned my view to the front.

Suddenly I remember her. Well, not 'suddenly', I remember her almost everytime. Today, August 1st, is her birthday. Its been so long, and I don't know what happened to her now. But I hope I will meet her again someday.

My reverie was dispersed when I felt Yoona pulled my arm "Oppa, turn to left, there's the parking area. Where were you going? Haha"

"Eoh, mianhae. I was thinking about something. Your friend, has same birthday as a friend of mine"

Octagon Club, Gangnam-gu - Seoul

August 2nd 2015

00.12 KST

The beat of electrodance music filled that place. Bunch of people fulfilled the dancefloor, some others chose to chill at the bar or the available couches. Almost all of the people there were enjoying their nightlife style, it can be seen on their faces. But not for Tiffany, she seemed so upset. It wasn't because she wasn't happy when she got the surprise, but she just want to pretend in front of this chinese blonde guy.

"Tiff..."

"Hm..." Tiffany mumbled as she typed something on her phone.

"Hey..are you mad? Mianhae" That guy, Luhan, tried to muffle his emotion. It was the nth times he tried to talk to this red-haired girl, and also the nth times she ignored him.

"Hm..."

"Yah Tiffany Lee!" Luhan raised his voice, luckily the people around them didn't hear him, the music covered his voice.

Tiffany turned to face him, still with straight face "What?"

Luhan messed his hair in frustration "Aish, Tiff. If you're mad, I'd rather to hear you shout at me or whatever, at least don't ignore me"

Tiffany putted her phone on the bar counter "Shout at you? What for? Just wasting my energy. But I AM really mad at you. Where have you been these days?"

"Mianhe. I was really busy these days" said Luhan in regret tone.

Tiffany pouted, she clenched fist then hit Luhan's arm slightly "I thought you already forget me, you know?"

Luhan smiled when he heard that, honestly he felt so happy when Tiffany missed him "Aigoo, you know that its impossible to forget this eyesmile queen" Luhan caressed Tiffany's hair.

"Thankyou, Han. You prepared this surprise for me. Even you rented this entire 2nd floor at Octagon tonight and invited all of my closest friends. Jeongmal gomawo" Tiffany flashed her smile as her eyes formed crescent moon, it automatically made everyone who sees it would hold their breaths. Luhan pulled Tiffany into his embrace.

"Eww, don't act like a lovey-dovey couple in front of us"

 

Luhan released Tiffany from his embrace, then looked up to the three brats who interrupted his moment with Tiffany.

"Hyung, why are you late?" Luhan stood up then high-fived the guy who was interrupting them, Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun glanced at the tall girl beside him "You know..this shiksin beside me would take forever just to choose what to wear and do make up..aw!Yah!" Kyuhyun didn't continue because the tall girl pinched his arm really hard, he glared at the girl.

"Aish oppa, you're so noisy. Fany eonnie, mianhae we're coming late. And we're sorry because we purposefully didn't reply to your message and didn't pick up your call. But we're here noww, let's go to the dancefloor" Said Sooyoung as she forcefully pulled Tiffany and Bora, went downstairs to the dancefloor leaving the two men.

Yoona glanced at her side, looking at the tall guy besides her. She was making bold to intertwined their fingers. The guy was taken aback by the sudden act but he tried to act normal. Yoona slightly smiled,she was happy because Siwon didn't shove her hand. They have been dating for more than eight months but Siwon rarely treated Yoona like his girlfriend.

They walked side by side and entered the entrance of the nightclub, they were welcoming by the loud music. Yoona explored her sight to the entire directions, looking for someone.

"Yoong, where is your friend?" Asked Siwon.

"Eoh, I don't know oppa. She didn't reply to my message. Let's try find her there" Yoona pointed her index finger to the dancefloor. Siwon nodded and the two walked toward the dancefloor.

Without they realized, someone was staring at them from the bar near the dancefloor. "Si....won?"

"Hyung..here's your drink" Luhan putted a one shot glass on the bar counter.

"Ah..y-yes. Gomawo, Han" Kyuhyun didn't take his eyes off of that person. But then that person disappeared in the middle of crowd.

"What's wrong, hyung? You seem like you were just seeing a ghost" Luhan chuckled but Kyuhyun still was in shock.

"Luhan..Tiffany and the others are on the dancefloor, right?" Luhan just nodded as yes to Kyuhyun's question. Kyuhyun stood up from his seat then ran towards the dancefloor. He bumped onto few people but he just didn't care. Luhan was left dumbfounded, he had no idea why the older guy acted so weird suddenly.

Siwon stood awkwardly besides Yoona. Yoona are having a light chit-chats with her model friends. Unintentionally, Yoona met them when she was looking for Sooyoung. Siwon scanned the people around him, hoping someone he knew was there too so he could excuse himself from Yoona and her friends and approach his friend. His sight stopped at a girl not far from him. He blinked his eyes several times. That girl was really look a like the girl he missed so much..the girl he loves for all these times. But impossible, the girl he loves won't come to a place like this, dyed her hair, wore minidress. No no, she wasn't her, Siwon thought.

But those eyes...

***

Tiffany's POV

I've had too much fun! The atmosphere in tonight party is totally insane. I can't help but let myself drown deeper in to the music. Although I know this is just like the temporary happiness, but that's enough for me to forget some stressful things. Honestly, I don't even remember when did the nightlife be the part of me.

Suddenly, someone disturbed me by pulling my right arm. I turned to see who's that bastard.

"Aish, Kyu, what the heck.." I shoved his hand from my arm then frowning.

"Oppa, where's Luhan? Drag him here and let's dancee" Sooyoung swayed her body following the music rhythm beside me. But Kyuhyun ignored her and stared at me.

"Tiff, Siwon..he's here" Kyuhyun said to me in low voice, but I still can heard him.

I petrified for awhile before I burst into laughter. "Hahaha, oppa! You must be kidding. That's impossible you know"

"Fany, I'm serious. He's here!". Kyuhyun showed the seriousness on his face. I gulped, nervous. God, is he really here?

"Miyoung?"

That voice...the way he said that name..

I turned my body slowly, not too far from me, there's someone stood. Someone who I really miss..and hate at the same time. He doesn't change much. He's still good looking and has his own charms..

"Hwang Miyoung..." He walked towards me. I don't know why but I can't move my feet. I held my breath and I can sensed Kyuhyun was unmoved as well beside me.

"Oppa? Fany Eonnie? Sooyoung?" A really familiar pretty girl walked approaching us. Her voice made that guy stopped to walk closer to me and turned his view to her.

"Eonnie,once again happy birthday. I'm sorry I'm late" Yoona hugged me and I hugged her back. I could sensed someone was staring at me. His stare was like piercing into my soul so I avoid the eyescontact with him. Yoona broke the hug then hug Sooyoung and handshaking with Kyuhyun. I was still froze in my spot, it was like a nightmare become true to see him again.

Yoona linked her arm to that guy's arm, all of sudden I felt like the blood didn't run anymore inside my body. I already can guess what this smiling pretty girl would say....

"Eonnie, as the promise. I bring my boyfriend here. Oppa, its Fany eonnie, my sunbae. And Eonnie, this is Siwon oppa, my boyfriend"

Tiffany's pov, ended.

Hakatabunkko Ramen, Hongdae - Seoul

August 2nd 2015

12.50 KST

Siwon was still thinking about what happened last night. He can't stop to think about that girl. Honestly, he wasn't sure with what he saw last night at the club. Too many questions in his mind. He must meet her again, yes, soon. But...how?

"Oppa? What's wrong? You don't touch the ramen..it doesn't taste good?" Asked the girl who seated across where Siwon seated. Siwon looked at the pretty girl who already be his girlfriend for almost eight months.

"Ani..Oppa just.. A bit tired" Siwon flashed a slight smile and started to eat the food. Truthfully, he hadn't any appetite to eat at the moment.

"Oh..arraseo..mianhae oppa. If I didn't ask you to accompany me last night maybe you won't be this tired. Jeongmal mianhaeo" Yoona raised his left hand and caressed Siwon's cheek. The guy just smiled awkwardly. He wanted to shook off her hand but if he do that it would disappoint her. He lowered his head and continued to eat.

"Oppa..I wanted to ask this since last night. Do you know Fany-eonnie before? Because last night, both of you seemed like already knew each other"

Siwon almost choked when he heard that. He managed to hold his nervousness. He didn't want to tell about Miyoung to Yoona. "No. Last night was the first time we met, Yoong." He said.

Yoona nodded as she formed 'O' with . She seemed like didn't suspicious anything.

Siwon thought for awhile. Isn't it the right moment to ask about Miyoung to Yoona? Well, its kinda risky because probably Yoona would be suspicious. But at least he tries.

"Yoong, talking about your friend named Fany. What kind of person she is?" Siwon asked with flat tone, he acted normal so Yoona won't sense something.

"Fany eonnie is really nice person. She's friendly and also has many friends. She's really goodlooking, that's why she can be a model haha. She's almost perfect. But the weird thing about her is..her name isn't her real name. Someone told me that Tiffany Lee is just her 'stage name'. I asked her about it and she said that was true, but she never tell me her real name"

Of course that Tiffany Lee or whatever the name is, not her name. Her real name is Hwang Miyoung!Siwon said to himself.

"and she never told me about her private life. How's her family, who's her lover, does she have siblings or not, she never said. Talking about eonnie, I remember something, four days later she would be one of the models in Seoul Fashion Week who would wear my design and walk on the runway. You know oppa, Seoul Fashion Week is like the rare opportunity for an amateur designer like me" Yoona said with sparkling eyes.

Siwon smiled really wide. He's happy, not because of Yoona and her career, but because it means he has chance to meet Miyoung again.

Mark-Hills Apartment,Cheongdam-dong

August 2nd 2015

13.05 KST

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung! What time do you think is it now? Wake up!" A black long-haired girl forcefully pulled away the blanket that covered a girl named 'Miyoung'.

Tiffany groaned in annoyance,but she didn't move an inch from her spot. The girl who interrupted Tiffany earlier, was Bora, she threw her body on Tiffany's body. The usual trick she used to do to wake her bestfriend up.

"Yah, Yah!! Get off of me! I can't breath properly" Tiffany struggled underneath Bora,but Bora didn't care as she was unmoved. "Aish, arraseo! I will get up now and take a bath. Now, move"

Bora lifted her body then stood up. Tiffany tried to catch the air as much as she can, as she caressed her chest.

She glared at Bora who was showing a victory smile. "You really wanted to kill me, uh??"

Bora ignored it then pulled Tiffany up from the bed before slightly pushed her to the bathroom. "That's your fault why so hard to wake up, now take a quick bath, you have a photoshoot session this afternoon!"

Tiffany obeyed her bestfriend, but before she step inside the bathroom, she turned her head a bit and said "for the last time, Yoon Bora, don't ever call me with 'that' name anymore"

Bora frowned when she heard that. "Until when will you keep running from the past?"

"We call it 'past' because it won't come back anymore. I don't run, I just live my life now. Please, we talked about it last night and we decided to not talk about it anymore" Tiffany didn't wait Bora to reply as she stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door.

Bora let out the heavy sigh as she shook her head. Last night Tiffany asked Bora to stay with her at her apartment, and she told anything about the meeting with Siwon. At the moment Tiffany met Siwon, Bora wasn't there. She was at the toilet at that time. But she really knew who's Siwon. Bora is Tiffany's bestfriend since years ago, she knew anything that happened to Tiffany. At first Bora was really disappointed when Siwon left her bestfriend. But when Siwon appeared again now, it made her think maybe it is God's way to reuniting Tiffany and Siwon again.

XO Corporation Building

August 6th 2015

13.46 KST

A guy in suit and tie walked inside one of the famous advertising corporations in South Korea. All of the employees bowed when he walked pass them. People who don’t know him wont recognize him as this company’s CEO because of his face which still look like teenager. He stopped his paces when his secretary told him that someone is waiting inside his room, that guest said that he is the CEO’s old friend. That guy furrowed his eyebrows, he was just came back from lunch and he had no any appointment to meet someone now. He thanked his secretary then opened his room door as he saw the mysterious guest seated on the couch inside his working room.

"Choi...Siwon?" That guy paused, still at the doorway.

Siwon stood up and bowed a bit. "Annyeong, Kyu-yah. How are you?"

Kyuhyun gestured, signaling Siwon to sit downas he seated on the couch across.

"How could you know I work here?” Kyuhyun asked in cold tone, he didn't answer Siwon's previous question.

"Who doesn’t know Cho Kyuhyun the CEO of XO Corporation and where the company is?” said Siwon as he chuckled, tried to lighten the mood but Kyuhyun didn't change his expression.

Kyuhyun sighed “Just tell me..What do you want?” Kyuhyun always said something straight to the point, especially to someone who isn’t really close to him.

"Kyu..first I wanna apologize. You know..i really regret for what I’ve done five years ago. I didn’t mean to….”

”You supposed to apologize to her, not to me hyung. As a person who was close to you, honestly I’m disappointed” Kyuhyun glared at Siwon. Yes, they were bestfriends. But everything had changed when Siwon left Korea five years ago. At that time, they were no longer friends.

”I know..i feel really guilty. I was so stupid to leave her with unclear reason” Siwon let out the bitter laugh "I was unstable and didn't want to have serious relationship at that moment. But these five years I never stop to think about her. Losing contacts with all of you were driving me insane. I wanted to come back to Korea but I can't leave my dad's company that I presided in US, and I..honestly was afraid to meet you all. I was afraid what if you've been changed? And that really happened..everything has changed...Kyuhyun-ah, is there possibility she would accept me again?"

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon in pity, however he can't hate at someone for long, moreover Siwon already apologized directly. "I don't know, hyung..maybe you have to try hard. But, don't you already have a girlfriend already?" Kyuhyun remembered Yoona, the girl who introduced herself as Siwon's girlfriend few days ago.

"Yes..but I have no feelings toward her. It was arranged. My dad is her dad's bestfriend. I know its unfair to her if I pursue another girl's love..but I don't want to loose Miyoung again. You understand, Kyu? You will help me, right?"

The Backstage of Seoul Fashion Week 2015

August 6th 2014

22.40 KST

The models and staffs filled the backstage, some of them were getting ready to back home. Tonight's fashion show was a big success.

Tiffany was one of the event models, she was in the middle of putting her stuffs into her handbag. She's really tired, and all she wanted is to take rest at home. When she turned around she was taken aback when she saw someone's there.

"Miyoung..."

Tiffany tried to leave that place, to stay away from that guy but he didn't let her as he gripped her hand.

"Miyoung, please..I need to talk to you"

 

"Siwon-ssi, there's none to be talked to" Tiffany glared at Siwon as she said it in cold tone.

Siwon's expression turned gloomy. He never expected the girl he always loves already changed a lot. The one he knew was really innocent and gentle. Has good manners and won't easily get angry. Never interested on nightlife style. But now...

"Listen, Miyoung. I do really sorry. I know you I was wrong and now you hate me, but I really regret it.."

"Stop it. You don't know what I've been through since last five years. Where were you? You promised you won't leave me, but what? Just bull" Tiffany tried to hold her tears, but her voice was shaking.

"Miyoung, I'm sorry. I realized that only love y...."

"Luhan!"

Siwon stopped his confession when Tiffany suddenly ran towards an unfamiliar guy. The blonde-haired guy stood near to them. He sent death glare to Siwon before he finally pulled Tiffany away with him, leaving Siwon dumbfounded.

Dal.komm Coffee - Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu

August 6th 2015

23.20 KST

"Fany..?" It was the nth times Luhan tried to talk to Tiffany but the girl didn't give any responds as she was drowning into her own mind. He waved his hand in front of her face to get her attention but still, she was unmoved. Tiffany just stared down to her untouched green-tea latte.

"Yah Hwang Miyoung!" Luhan who was almost loose his patience, half-shouted to Tiffany as the girl snapped back to reality. She lifted her head and confusedly look at Luhan. "What? And what did you just call me?" Tiffany frowned, showing she didn't like to be called with her real name.

Luhan just rolled his eyes "Is he him?" He asked, didn't mind with the annoyed look in Tiffany's face. Luhan didn't really know who Siwon is, because when Tiffany met Luhan, Tiffany already broke up with Siwon. But of course he knew the guy who made Tiffany to be a girl like this. A naïve lonely girl who made nightlife as her 'escapement'. Tiffany never told Luhan the details about Siwon, but Luhan was there when Tiffany was in the lowest state in her life and he surely knew about him.

"Yes" She answered as she stirred her latte with a pink straw, with no interest to sip it out. Her mind was still busy thinking about that guy. She didn't want to, but her mind automatically kept on repeating their meetings five days and an hour ago. She hated that guy. She hated him for leaving her when she was in need of a shoulder for cry on. When she was in the lowest point in her life. But she must admit, there was another feeling she felt inside her when that guy appeared into her vision again.

"What did he tell you?"

"I didn't really listen to him. I cut his words off and luckily you arrived at the right moment" Tiffany shrugged. She seemed uninterest to talk about Siwon but Luhan knew, inside her mind she must be thinking about that guy.

"Do you still love him?" The words blurted out from Luhan's mouth making Tiffany widened her eyes.

"What, Luhan? Did I hear it right? You know he is the caused of the unhealing broken heart that I've got, why suddenly ask that?" Tiffany immediately stood up then got out from the cafe. Luhan left some wons on the table and went out following Tiffany.

He knew the topic about Siwon was the most sensitive topic for Tiffany. But Luhan was curious about her feeling towards Siwon, unfortunately his curiosity made a sleeping lion awake. He ran towards Tiffany who was already walking away and grabbed her hand, made the girl turned around. Her face was more upset than before.

"Listen..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

Tiffany sighed "then don't talk about him anymore" Tiffany pleaded with her eyes "His presence already made my life harder, I don't want to hear his name or anything about him whenever I spend times with my bestfriends.."

Luhan nodded. "I know..I know.. Let's not talk about him. But whenever you feel down and need a shoulder to cry on, I'll always be here for you" Luhan caressed Tiffany's head.

Tiffany pulled Luhan and pressed their bodies together, she hugged him really tight. "Thankyou, Han. You're really the best. The best of the best friends I've ever had" She landed her head on Luhan's chest.

Luhan smiled bitterly when he heard she said 'the best friend I've ever had', fortunately she didn't see it. It ached his heart whenever she just called him as her bestfriend but it hurted him more when he knew Siwon is back, and now Tiffany's mind just full of him although she didn't admit it. Yes, he's got a feeling towards Tiffany, since their first meeting five years ago. But he never told anyone about it, not to Bora, Kyuhyun or Sooyoung.

He wrapped his arms on her body as he rubbed her back. Maybe for the people who saw them now they're look like the lovey dovey couple who did the public display of affection. He hoped so. But pitiful, it wasn't. He wanted to own her love, but she just treated him as a brother. As her bestfriend. No more no less. Luhan knew he can't force her to love him back, he was happy enough to be her bestfriend. He would do anything to make her happy. Honestly, he had a feeling about Siwon's comeback was probably like God's plan to reunite the two ex-lovers. He hardly to admit, but if someday Tiffany choose to get back to Siwon, he would support her. He just wished Siwon won't hurt her anymore. Because once again, Tiffany's happiness is Luhan's happiness.

Vanguard Club - Samgsung-dong, Gangnam-gu

August 9th 2015

00.09 KST

Siwon gulped the one-shot alcohol liquid down to his throat. What was happening few days ago never left his mind. Is it the end? When he was going to leave that place after paying for his drinks, his eyes caught a really familiar figure. Tiffany.

That girl laid her head on the bar counter, not too far from Siwon's position now, she was really drunk. There was a guy besides her, another unfamiliar guy, he's not Kyuhyun nor the guy Siwon saw at Seoul Fashion Week. He was trying to take Tiffany with him. Immediately Siwon walked towards them then pulled Tiffany into his embrace.

The mysterious guy seemed so pissed off by Siwon's sudden act "Yah! Who are you?"

Siwon sent death glare to that guy, like he was going to kill everyone who dared to touch Tiffany. "She is my girlfriend. Now go before you regret it" said Siwon sarcastically. Tiffany didn't protest when she heard that as she was almost unconscious.

The guy gulped when he heard that and left that place immediately. As prediction, that guy almost do something bad to Tiffany.

Siwon carried Tiffany out from the club to his car. He putted her down to the passenger seat then he got in the driver seat. He was paused for awhile. He knew she lives in an apartment but he didn't know where. Well, he could ask it to Kyuhyun but it would be useless, because Tiffany can't entry the room code in this half-unconscious condition.

"Op...pa..why are you back?" Tiffany said, it made Siwon turned his head. She was sleep-talking. "Why did you leave me and now you're back?"

"Its getting harder for me" Tiffany's words made Siwon held his breath. Siwon turned his vision to the fore and started his car.

"I'm sorry, Miyoung. I would redeem my fault"

Marriott Executive Apartments - Yeouido Park Centre

August 9th 2015

01.05 KST

Siwon putted Tiffany down on his bed slowly. He took Tiffany's heels off and putted them on the floor. He stared at the peacefully sleeping Tiffany. He would never get bored to look at her, to adore her. He lovingly caressed her face as his mind was going back to five years ago when he left her. He sighed, what a stupid person he was back then. Then when he was going to cover her body with a blanket, all of sudden a pair of hands pulled him made he fell on top of Tiffany. She circled her arms around his body. She opened her eyes. Siwon held his breath as his heart thumping hard when he realized their face were just inches apart.

"Don't leave me again.." She said before she closed her eyes again and fell deep in sleep.

He felt like some butterflies in his stomach when he heard that. Is it wrong if he felt happy although she said that in half-unconscious condition? He laid beside her and tightened their embrace as he followed Tiffany to the dreamland.

August 9th 2015

08.59 KST

Tiffany blinked her eyes. She analyzed the place where she is. It isn't her room. She rubbed her head when she felt pounding in her head. She pushed away the blanket and found herself was still fully clothed. She let a relieve sigh, it meant nothing bad happened last night.

Usually she would go to the nightclub with her friends. But last night she wanted to go there alone. Lately her mind was filled with that guy. It made her can't be concentrated on working. All she remember about last night was she drank too much and when she was in half-unconscious state,she dreamed Siwon came and saved her from a ert guy.

Tiffany smiled bitterly, why that guy again, even in her dream. But she could felt his touch for real. She walked out from the bedroom and walked pass the kitchen. She caught a glimpse of a handsome guy who's busy preparing breakfast. That guy sensed someone was staring at him, he turned around and gave her a warm smile "Hi, good morning".

 

Tiffany looked at him in disbelief. How could she is in his apartment? So her dream about meeting this guy was real? Tiffany was going to leave this place as soon as possible but suddenly she felt really dizzy and almost bumped onto a couch near her. In hurry Siwon caught her when she was about to fall. They stayed in that position for some seconds before Tiffany shoved his hands from her body and stood up. "Do you have aspirin?" She managed to ask in normal tone but her cheeks were burnt red.

Siwon dragged Tiffany to the dining room beside the kitchen. "I do. But you have to eat first, arraseo?"

Tiffany wanted to refuse but she hadn't any energy left, so she just obeyed what Siwon wants. She slowly ate the waffle Siwon made for her. "I'm done. Give me the aspirin"

Siwon widened his eyes when he saw her plate. There was still three-quarters of the waffle on the plate. "You said its 'done'? No, you eat it all then I'll give you the medicine. No wonder your body is so thin"

Tiffany glared at him "Model is supposed to be thin"

"But not this thin" Said Siwon casually. Tiffany tried to hold her emotion and continued to eat. When finally nothing left on her plate, Siwon gave her the pain killer. She gulped it down with the help of water before she decided to left his place.

Truthfully Siwon wanted to send Tiffany home, but she refused. Siwon was afraid if he was too agressive and insist, she would hates him more. He was happy enough because he could had breakfast with Tiffany, and he would try to meet her again. Soon.

Song Jook Heon (송죽헌) Restaurant ,Unni-dong, Jongro-gu

August 18th 2015

12.40 KST

"Oppa, who's the person you're texting to?" A tall girl who was holding chopsticks in her right hand suspiciously stared at the guy in front of her.

That guy looked up from his phone to his girlfriend then laughed "Sooyoungie, why are you asking like that? Are you jealous? You're afraid if I texted another girl, aren't you?" Kyuhyun smirked as he putted his phone on the table.

"M-mwo? In your dream Cho. I'm not jealous at all! Ugh don't make me upset, I'll loose my appetite to eat.I was just asking who's the person you're texting to?"

"Eoh? A shiksin like you won't loose the appetite to eat, Chagi. I was sending message to Siwon hyung" said Kyuhyun before he started to eat.

"Siwon-ssi? Yoona's boyfriend?" Kyuhyun only nodded as the reply.

Yes, recently Siwon and Kyuhyun were getting close again. They would had lunch together if Sooyoung can't accompany Kyuhyun, and at night they would hang out together to have drinks at a bar in Gangnam district. Siwon usually called Kyuhyun or sent messages to ask anything about Tiffany. Not just to Kyuhyun, Siwon also was getting close to Bora again.

"Oppa" Sooyoung putted down the chopsticks on the table "I wanna ask something"

"Ask" Kyuhyun said as he looked at his girlfriend. She seemed a bit nervous. "Oppa, did you already know Siwon-ssi before?"

"Well, yes? He was my senior back when we were in university"

"Is there something between him and Fany eonnie?" Sooyoung asked cautiously.

Sooyoung's question made Kyuhyun fell into silence. He didn't know what to answer. Why the hell suddenly his girlfriend ask this?

"Oppa, do you know? There's a gossip among the models. I heard from one of my friend, she said at the Seoul Fashion Week backstage, Siwon-ssi was there to meet Fany eonnie and they had serious talks. Seems like they already knew each other before, and...not just as normal friends.."

"Oh really? I don't know" Kyuhyun said in normal tone. He didn't want to make his girlfriend more suspicious.

"Don't lie to me, oppa. Just tell me the truth, please?" Sooyoung showed her aegyo,hoping her boyfriend would melt away then tell her.

"Not here Choi Sooyoung"

"Aish oppa, jebbal!" Kyuhyun let out heavy sigh in annoyance. He knew his girlfriend was so stubborn and won't stop before she got what she wanted, so he told her everything about what happened five years ago and what happened lately.

Without they realized, there was a beautiful girl seated not far from them. Yoona. And she heard it all. She heard the rumor and gossip about Siwon and Tiffany, but she never expected that it was true. Now all have been answered, the reason why Siwon acted colder to her.

Mark-Hills Apartment, Cheongdam-dong

September 19th 2015

09.23 KST

From: Choi Siwon

Good morning! Do you have any plans today?

Ugh, this guy again. Tiffany sighed then replied his message.

To: Choi Siwon

None of your business. Waeyo?

Its been one month since Siwon 'haunted' Tiffany. At first, Tiffany felt irritated and would shout at him, but slowly without she realized she didn't mind with his presence anymore. Probably in her heart, she already forgave him but she just didn't want to admit it.

When she was going to walk out from her apartment room, she got a reply message.

From: Choi Siwon

I'm in front of your apartment door^^

Tiffany widened her eyes, she immediately opened the door just and found Siwon was really there. With a wide smile on his face, he gave her a rose bouquet. Tiffany,still,putted her straight face whenever she met Siwon but inside her heart she's happy.

"You're like a stalker" Said Tiffany as she received the bouquet.

"Annyeong. Wanna go out?" Asked Siwon in glee, not minding Tiffany's earlier sentence.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "I can't. I have to go to somewhere today".

Siwon held Tiffany's hand when she was going to leave him. And forcefully, Tiffany turned her body facing Siwon. "Where are you going? I'll accompany you" said Siwon.

Tiffany stared at his eyes for awhile, and she can saw Siwon really want to be with her. She didn't know what got into her but she let him to accompany her. "Seoul memorial park"she said.

Seoul Memorial Park

September 19th 2015

10.20 KST

Lee Han-young

Born: May 15th 1967

Died: September 19th 2010

Tiffany was on her knees, she aligned her body with the tombstone in front of her. She intertwined her fingers then started to pray. Siwon did the same. September 19th is Tiffany's mother death date.

"Siwon-ssi...may I give the roses you gave for my mother?" Tiffany suddenly spoke up, still in her position.

Siwon glanced at Tiffany then smiled "Of course". He remembered Tiffany's mom. Tiffany was really look alike her mom. She also liked red roses, just same as Tiffany.

Tiffany putted the roses down on her mother's grave. She slightly smile then stood up. Siwon followed her as she walked out from the memorial park. They got into Siwon's car that parked near the memorial park gate. They didn't say any words as the awkward feeling and silence radiated inside the car. Siwon cautiously turned his head to see Tiffany. She just sat there and and looked straight ahead. Siwon could see the sadness on her face. He's sure Tiffany missed her mother.

"Ehm..Miyoung..I mean Tiffany. Let's go to somewhere" said Siwon when he got an idea which probably could make her mood lighter.

"where?"

N Seoul Tower, Yongsan-gu

September 19th 2015

15.09 KST

Tiffany just can't believe what she saw. The view that caught by her eyes. They were at the tallest tower in seoul, N Seoul Tower. From the highness, they could see the panorama of Seoul city clearly. In her entire life, it is the first time to come to N Seoul Tower. And she came with...Siwon.

Siwon smiled as he stared at the smiling girl. He's happy when the girl of his life is also happy. He circled his arms around her waist from behind. Tiffany held her breath by the sudden action, but to her surprise she didn't try to loose from his grip.

"Gomawo, Siwon-ssi..." 

Siwon didn't answer, he just smiled and putted his chin on Tiffany's shoulder.

"You know, it really hurted to lose someone I love five years ago. I thought it was the worst, but it wasn't. My dad, the one who I really love and respect blamed me on my mother's dead. He told me it was all my fault, if mom didn't come to meet me at my work place maybe the accident won't happen. And when I was at the lowest point in my life, the another person I also loved suddenly left me..at that time I was really broken and done with life. You don't know how did it feel right? Then I chose to start my life all over again, moving out from my house to my own apartment with my own money, change my name and change lifestyle. But why when I already get this far, you come back again?" Tiffany's voice is shaking. Siwon felt her tears fell on his hand.

 

Siwon turned Tiffany's body around and saw Tiffany already cried out loud. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. "I'm sorry Miyoung..I know my mistake is unforgiven. I chose my obsession to lead my father's company in the US than to stay with you..I was blind with my obsession, didn't want to realize that my love for you is bigger. I know its too late and you probably won't believe me, but..I'm here now..please give me another chance.."

Siwon continued his words "Maybe for you our story had ended, but in life, every ending is a new beginning. You know, I still love you. And I always will"

Tiffany stared at Siwon's orbs. She probably is stupid if she melted just by his sweet talkings earlier. But she didn't find any lies on his eyes.

"Oppa, you promise won't leave me again?"

Siwon didn't believe with what Tiffany said. So it means Miyoung would back to him?

"I'll never leave you again"

After saying that, they locked their lips together then they deepened their kisses. The kiss they've had missed for these times.

Since that day, Siwon and Tiffany would spent times together just like normal lovers. It was almost one month after they officially get back together. But they didn't realize something, they forgot about someone. Yoona. They were like forgetting Yoona's existence. They forgot that what they're doing would hurt that girl.

Choi Corp. Building

October 7th 2015 

16.55 KST

Tiffany impatiently sat on a couch in that room. She analyzed the handsome guy who's busily doing his work. She pouted. Its enough, waited him for almost two hours was enough.

"Oppa, jebbal. You haven't eat anything since morning. Let's go somewhere and eat" Tiffany stood from her seat.

"Hm..." Siwon mumbled, not even turning his gaze from the laptop in front of him.

Tiffany annoyedly blew her fringe. This guy really is the workaholic. He would sacrifice his break time just to work. "If you don't stop now, I'll leave"

Siwon stopped typing on the laptop keyboard as he immediately stood up and walked towards Tiffany. He pulled her body into his embrace "Aigoo, my girl is hyper cute when she was mad. Ara, ara..let's go eat. Where do you want?"

"Wherever oppa. What do you want to eat now?" Asked Tiffany as she stared at her lover's eyes while Siwon's arms still circling on her waist.

Siwon gave her a naughty smile "You. I want to 'eat' you"

"Oppa?!"

Tiffany and Siwon froze on their spots when a figure walked into Siwon's office room without permission. Yoona covered with her hand, not believing what she saw...and heard.

"What are you doing?!" Yoona half-shouted, her voice was shaking.

"Yoong, wait..its not like what you think..." Tiffany panicked, she didn't expect Yoona would caught them.

"Not like what I think? Am I stupid, eoh??"

"Yoong, enough. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry we did it behind you.. But you know, I never love you. I just love Miyoung..and I think we better off...." Siwon's words were being cut by Yoona. She didn't let him finish his words.

"No!! I will never let you end our relationship. If you end it, I would ask my dad to cut the business off with your dad's company, and you know what would happen right?" Yoona said sarcastically then stepped out from that room, leaving Siwon and Tiffany.

Sangji Ritzvil Caelum, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

October 14th 2015

20.59 KST

"Bora...is he still there?"

Bora peeped out through the window at her bedroom. "Yes he's still there" said Bora before she turned her head seeing her best friend curled up on the bed.

The heavy rain is pouring down on the city, and that guy patiently still waited in front of a house in an elite district. Almost an hour Siwon waited, and almost an hour Tiffany feeling guilty and fretted.

Since what happened few days ago, Tiffany decided to stay away from Siwon. She won't answer to his calls nor to his messages. She temporary moved into Bora's house to avoid him. But curiously, Siwon knew where she moved. He probably knew from Kyuhyun.

At first, Tiffany didn't tell her relationship with Siwon to Kyuhyun, Bora, Luhan and Sooyoung. But few days ago, she finally revealed it to them, when they knew about it they were disappointed with what she did. But slowly they had to understand the situation she faced. Had an affair behind Yoona was something really wrong, but what if they did it because they love each other?

"Tiff...go meet him, for a minute. The rain is pouring really hard outside" Bora tried to persuade her bestfriend. She felt pity on the two lovers, but Tiffany just shook her head and buried her head on the pillow.

"I...can't"

Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

October 16th 2015

16.59 KST

Yoona stared at her phone as she waited for Siwon's reply. Its like whole day to wait for his reply. Yoona sighed and threw her phone on the bed. Yes she's still in a relationship with Siwon. But he never treated her like his girlfriend, even worst now. Although he felt sorry to her but he would ignore her whenever he can. Recently, she drowned on her thought, thinking about their relationship now. Is she happy with this situation? Is she too selfish to fight for her love towards Siwon?

Then suddenly her phone beeped, signaling a message came. She grabbed her phone as she opened the message, she thought it was from Siwon, but its not.

Han River

October 16th 2015

19.11 KST

A guy and a girl stared straight on the Han River in silence.

"Just..let him go"The guy suddenly said.

 

Yoona looked at the guy besides her in disbelief "Sorry, Luhan-ssi, I can't". Two hours ago this guy texted her, asking for meeting him because he has something to say.

Luhan who already heard all from Tiffany just can't handle himself not to doing something when he sees his bestfriend's condition now. He never want to interfered, but at least this is all he can do. He asked Yoona to meet him.

"Do you want Siwon to be unhappy forever with you?" Luhan asked coldly. He didn't mean to be cruel to her but he just wanted to make her realize that her efforts to get Siwon's heart are useless.

Yoona bit her lip and avoid Luhan's gaze "They weren't thinking about me when they did that behind me, didn't think about my feeling. Why sould I think about their feelings?"

"I knew what they did were wrong, but do you want to be happy on their sadness? Doesn't it also kill you to see and know the guy who probably would be your future husband won't be happy if he marry you?"

Yoona fell silent. She tried to process Luhan's words in her mind.

"You know, Yoona-ssi. In life we can't always get whatever we want, sometimes we have to let go of something that isn't supposed to be ours, its for our best too"

Yoona thought, does her feel toward Siwon is pure love or just obsession? Should she let him go?

Sangji Ritzvil Caelum, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

October 19th 2015

10.05 KST

Tiffany smiled when she opened the front door, and at the same time the visitor who knocked on the door earlier hugged her really tight.

"Hey lazy princess. Look at yourself, you already seem like a skeleton who doesn't eat for months" Luhan smiled as he released Tiffany from the hug. "I bring lots of your favorite foods, let's eat together with Bora. Oh, anyway where is she?" Asked Luhan as he stepped into the house then walked to dining room without had permission from Tiffany. Tiffany just could smiled and shook her head. Her friends are always like this.

"Bora is taking a bath" Tiffany seated beside Luhan. Tiffany looked at the foods on the dining table, yes all of them are her favorites. In swift, she took a slice of pizza and bit it.

"Tiff"

"Hm?"

"how is he?"

Tiffany stopped munch the pizza "I don't know".

Luhan let a sigh "Tiff, if you're given another chance to be together, you want?"

"Of course I do. But if my happiness is someone's sickness..then I can't.."

Luhan slowly rubbed her back. He just doesn't have the heart to see his friend like this. Luhan started to befriended with Tiffany since five years ago, when they met at a nightclub in Seoul. Tiffany who was really stressed that time, had too much alcohol as she got drunk. Luhan didn't take any advantage on Tiffany. He just kept silent and listened to Tiffany's delirious about her life. And since that night, her lifestyle started to change. She got into modeling career, changed her name, changed her appearance. She said she wanted to forget her past. They become bestfriends til now. Tiffany is lucky to have a guy bestfriend like him, but what she doesn't know is he has another feeling towards her but instead use this chance to win her heart, he prefer to let her go.

"You will find your happiness someday, Tiff"

COEX Mall-Samseong-dong

October 20th 2015

16.33 KST

Yoona just can't stop thinking about what Luhan said few days ago. She also knew from Luhan, Siwon waited for Tiffany in the rain. So that was the reason why he was sick and can't go to office the next day. She smiled bitterly..maybe this is the right time..

"Yoong sorry I'm late..." Said Siwon as he approached her. Yoona turned her head and found Siwon seated beside her, he's still handsome like ever, but she noticed that he's tired, physically and mentally.

Yoona tried to give him her best smile "Gwenchana, oppa. The film would start in 2 hours later" she said and Siwon just nodded.

Then they fell into silence. Yoona glanced at the guy beside her, this guy is really a good guy. As the prove, after what happened he would take his time for her. Yoona felt grateful to have this guy as her boyfriend in months although he never treated her like the girl he loves but he was always nice to her.

"Oppa, let's end it" Yoona smiled, stared at the crowd in front of them.

Siwon turned to see Yoona. He's sure he didn't hear it wrong "M-mwo?"

"I said let's end it. I know you're suffering. I'm sorry for being too selfish. Now go meet her. You're deserve to be happy" Yoona glanced at him and smiled. Although,Heaven knows she was trying to hold her tears.

"Yoong....."

"Aigoo..Oppa, what are you waiting for? Now go before I change my mind" Yoona chuckled as she pushed Siwon.

"Gomawo Yoong" Siwon looked at Yoona in disbelief but he smiled after then ran towards the parking area where he parked his car.

Yoona picked out the phone in her bag, and texted something to someone

 

To: Fany Eonnie <3

eonnie, whatever Siwon oppa would say later, just please accept him back. I'm sorry because I'm too selfish"

Yoona turned off her phone after sending that message. She wiped her tears on her cheeks. She stared at the floor when she noticed someone's approaching her.

"Yoona-ssi? What are you doing here?"

Yoona lifted her head and blinked several times, not sure that this guy is that Luhan guy. What a coincidental. "Ah, I want to watch a movie". Well yes, duh, she's at the cinema waiting room, what else she gonna do? Of course watch movie. But she still answered him nicely, pretended like nothing happened before.

"Which film?"

Yoona pointed her index finger to one of the film posters near them. Luhan nodded as he formed his mouth into o shaped.

"I also gonna watch that. Ehm..see you later, I'm going to buy the ticket" He waved his hand to her and was going to leave her but...

"Wait!" Yoona half-shouted to Luhan. She had no idea what's get into her, but that word suddenly blurted out from . Luhan raised his eyebrow, waited for Yoona says her next words.

Yoona bit her lower lip in nervous "Are you alone? I have two tickets. Wanna watch together?"

Sangji Ritzvil Caelum, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

October 20th 2015

18.22 KST

Tiffany grumbled in annoyance because of the visitor who knocked on Bora's house door furiously. Bora isn't at home at that time, so Tiffany is left alone. Earlier she got a weird message from Yoona, she didn't understand what did it mean. Tiffany tried to call the younger girl, but she turned off her phone.

Tiffany didn't use the intercom first, she immediately opened the door and.....

Immediately Siwon pulled Tiffany into his embrace. Tiffany froze on her spot. She never expected this guy would meet her now.

"Op..oppa?" Tiffany tried to break the embrace but Siwon tightened his grip.

"We can be together now" 

"what do you mean, oppa?"

"Yoona and I...we broke up"

Tiffany pushed Siwon slightly. She stared him with pitiful look "You guys what? Oppa, waeyo? She would be hurts..."

"She's the one who asked for break up. She wants us to be together, Miyoung..." Siwon cupped her face with both his hands.

Tiffany remembered the message Yoona sent awhile ago. Oh my God, that girl... Tiffany felt guilty towards Yoona, but she also is thankful to Yoona because that girl let Siwon and her to be together.

"Hwang Miyoung, would you be mine? Forever"

The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, Gangnam-gu

February 14th 2016

19.19 KST

Many people filled the ballroom at that five-stars hotel in Seoul. All of the guests are happy for Choi Siwon and Choi Miyoung. Officially, today they tied the knot in front of God. And at the night they held the wedding party. Its like the happy ending for Siwon and Tiffany. Tiffany's relation to her dad is getting better. Tiffany braved herself to meet her dad a month ago, and unexpectedly her dad was the one who asked for apology.

Bora is in the middle of having conversation with a handsome guy known as Kwon Jiyong, one of the singers in Korea. Sooyoung stood near the foods counter as she took the foods as many as she can to her plate. While Kyuhyun holding his embarrass because of his girlfriend's act. Siwon and Tiffany are standing next to each other while talking to their relatives.

"Eonnie~"

A soft voice of Yoona caught Tiffany's attention. Tiffany bowed as she excused herself from her relatives. She walked approaching Yoona.

Yoona hugged her beautiful eonnie excitedly. "Eonnie, you're so beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage" said Yoona sincerely.

"Gomawo Yoong. Are you coming alone?"

"Uhm, no...with him" Yoona pointed at a blonde-haired guy who's walking approached them.

"Luhan?? Yoong, are you......"

Yoona blushed hard "Eonnie, we're just friends"

Tiffany laughed at her dongsaeng making Yoona's cheeks redder. "Aigoo, don't worry. You've got my approval" Tiffany raised her thumbs up.

"Yo, Tiff. Sorry we're late. Congrats for being mrs. Choi" Luhan who already beside Yoona spread his arms, asking for a hug from his favorite bestfriend. Tiffany gave him the warm hug as she whispered something on his ear "Hey, you owe me a story". Tiffany pulled away from the hug as she gave him a smirk. Luhan turned his gaze to Yoona who's standing nervously.

"Waeyo? Why both of you look at me like that?" Yoona looked at them nervously "Ugh..whatever, let's go to foods counters" Yoona who's blushing hard pulled Luhan with her.

Tiffany chuckled seeing their awkward but cute interaction. Suddenly she felt pair of arms circled on her waist.

"What are you chuckling at?" Siwon putted his chin on Tiffany's exposed shoulder as he gave some slight kisses on her neck, making she gasped.

Tiffany putted her hands on his hands. "Nothing, bae"

"Miyoung, you know? I'm so happy right now. Thankyou, I'm sure, my life with you would be even better than the life I've spent so far" He smiled "Just two of us"

"The three of us" she said, making Siwon frowned in confusion. She putted his hand on her still flat belly.

"Miyoung...you are...? Really? How could you not tell me?" Siwon is too surprised and going to explode anytime soon in happiness. His eyes are going teary.

"I just found out a week ago. I wanted tell you earlier but I think its better to surprise you like now. But how could you not notice it? I started to eat a lot and usually puked in the morning, how great future-husband you were" Tiffany pouted, she played mad as she wanted to make her now husband panicked.

"So..that was the morning sickness....wait, Miyoung! Wait, where are you going? Yah, don't walk too fast, be careful!" Siwon half-shouted when he realized Tiffany already left him alone as she slightly running to where Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Bora, Luhan, and Yoona at.

The end

***

A/N : Hi :'') its like an apology story for my readers. I'm in semi-hiatus because of the hectic weeks I've had. I'm not going to reasoning but I seriously am busy with the stuffs, I already got my bachelor degree but in dentistry we have to be trained for 2-3 years more, so here I am. Having the training times every Monday til Friday is really killing me. I'm so sorry for making you wait to read the continuous of my stories but I hope you would accept my apology and be more patient to wait more, I'll try my best to update them one by one soon. :''') saranghae. (Btw, I really want a guy bestfriend like Luhan lol) Don't forget to drop your comments below^^