Meeting

Rose
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: The whole story will be in the POV of Namjoon. :D So the last chapter will be the last POV of Jangmi ^^ Comment what you think about this chapter ^^

It's the last day of the first week in school, I did not see that girl again.Since it's just beginning, I bet the hassle begins next week, but if you're a good student you will be busy for the incoming days. The SSC (School Student Council) governor called for a meeting right after class. Anyway, everyone is busy copying everything that is on the board. However, I was waiting for the teacher to finish writing everything down. I may be ranked first but I'm still a guy who can be carefree. 

My seat is located right beside the window, I saw some girls. They were giggling and I smiled when a girl tripped. Her friends laughed before helping her. My eyes drifted to the pathway of the isolated place of the library. Meeting that girl flashed in my mind. How she was so focused in reading, how she reacted when she saw me through the shelves and how her eyes glared at me. She totally perked my interests. I would love to see her again, maybe she's a junior too. Her pained and annoyed face flashed in my head which forced me to crack up.

"Namjoon? Are you okay?" I abruptly stopped when I noticed that the whole class including the teacher was staring at me like I'm crazy.

 

I cleared my throat to ease the tension, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry." The boys laughed. I awkwardly scratched my head out of embarrasment and decided to start writing.

 

The rest of the day, I was preoccupied with the discussion and breaks are just a hangout time with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Dude, you freaked us out back there." Yoongi said. 

 

Hoseok chuckled. "What were you thinking that made you laughed out of no where?"

 

I smirked and took my bag. "Just some funny memories." I said. 

 

Hoseok snapped his fingers. "Ah! The girl from the library! Man, you lost some points at that one." He laughed. 

 

"Yeah, what happend to being a gentleman?" Yoongi said.

 

"I was being a gentleman. I offered to her but I was an instead. Now that is so not attractive for a girl." 

 

"Whatever, man. But goodluck if you ever see her again." Yoongi said. 

 

Along the way, I told them that I need to drop by my locker. "You go ahead first, I'll catch up later." 

 

I unlocked my locker and put in some books and notebooks then shut it. I saw one of our teachers struggling with tons of books, I offered to help him to the faculty room. "Thank you, Namjoon." I bowed and was about to leave when I bumped into someone and dropped some things. 

I immediately crouched down. I helped her pick up some papers.

 

"I'm sorry. He-" I froze when I saw who I bumped into.

 

It's the girl. She was surprised as well.But she did not glared at me but she was staring at me with those cold eyes. I snapped out of my stance and gave her the papers. She quietly took the papers and as if nothing happened she walked in. I let out a chuckle but then realized that the meeting will start soon. I dashed through the hallways. 

 

"Alright, everyone take a seat and we'll start the meeting." The governor of SSC said. Yoongi, Hoseok and I took the seats at the very back of the class. "What took you long?" Hoseok asked. "Sorry, I had to do some errands." 

The room is mostly filled with girls. Juniors and seniors that is. I think most of the students here are top rankers. The competition would be tough with this massive competitors. Hoseok and The governor was about to speak but a knock was heard. My eyes widened. Yoongi elbowed me and gave me a knowing smile. She bowed and took a seat right infront. And finally, the meeting began. 

The governor began the introductions but my attention was on her. I have a feeling of excitement knowing that she is one of the candidates. I wonder what position is she running for. 

“So the campaign will begin next week, I know that you have met your fellow candidates and chosen officers. So may I call upon the students running for presidency?”  The governor said.

Two students stood up, and one of them is me. The other is a girl, long brown hair with a pink hair at the ends. For a student with good grades, she sure has the reputation. Note the sarcasm. We made our way to the front beside the governor. What shocked me next was who my rival will be.

“Candidate for the boys department will be Kim Namjoon,” The governor ushered me to step forward. “And for the girls department, we have Lee Jangmi.” She stepped forward and bowed.  I blinked several times totally oblivious to the fact that this girl, who called me an while I was being a gentleman, is my opponent. I could not stop myself and stifled a laugh.

“Pfft!”  

“Namjoon, is there a problem?” I bit my lip and regained composure. “No, Ma’am. I’m sorry.” I bowed.

“Alright then, boys and girls seat separately. Namjoon and Jangmi please shake hands, as for sportsmanship.” The governor said. I saw her reluctant movement but her stoic expression remains. The governor continued to talk leaving the two of us for a moment. Our eyes met and I gave her a smirk. “Pleasure to meet you, Lee Jangmi. The name is Namjoon…Kim Namjoon.” I smoothly ended my introduction with a wink. She rolled her eyes at me before giving me her hand and we shook hands.

Then she struggled from my grasp. I wasn’t going to just end it here. Realizing that I held her hand tighter, her face flushed pink. She glared at me. Oh, tho

Please log in to read the full chapter