Kim Namjoon

Rose
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ah, Junior year, we are so close to ruling this school. Every batch is waiting for the moment to be Seniors, I mean, everyone knows you and you get more oppurtunities because your seniors. Students getting ready for college.

May I introduce you to Bangtan Highschool, one of the prestigious school in Seoul. Well I'll admit it is fun but there is a twist in this school. Girls and boys are separated and are in two different buildings. So this school is pretty big. Rankings for each gender, are separated as well. For a reason that it would encourage other boys and girls to study. But during junior-senior year, there is an overall ranking combining the top 20 of boys and girls.

If you're curious who the tops the ranking for boys, that would be me. Kim Namjoon, yours truly. Well, it is pretty obvious since my buddies are the only ones determined enough to study hard.

 

"Yah, Namjoo-yah! Let's grab a bite." Yoongi said, the second in ranking. Instead of heading straight to the bulletin board where are corresponding classes would be, we dropped by the school cafeteria.

 

"So, how was your summer? I heard things are not going pretty well with Yeeun." Yoongi began talking as we make our way to the bulletin board.

 

"The beginning of summer was good, but we have to end things..again.." I said. Yeeun, my ex-girlfriend, broke up with me in the middle of summer so my summer didn't go well. 

 

"C'mon dude, cheer up! How about I treat you later? But I gotta bring Jiyoung." Yoongi showed a teasing grin and I can't help but roll my eyes. "And be a third wheeler? I'd rather study." For all of you, Jiyoung and Yoongi is just one of the couples who publicly display affection. Well, outside of school that is. 

 

Yoongi squints his eyes and wave at a guy with long face ,"Hey! Jung Hoseok!!" Hoseok ran towards us. The third in ranking. Hoseok shook my hand ang pulled

Please log in to read the full chapter