Court Trial

Eye In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the crime scene Tiffany stood deep in her thoughts thinking back in the past when she helped Jessica bandage her wounds.

 

So the day I helped Jessica, she was sitting down next to me in a nearby chair while talking on the phone. Her right arm had a tattoo above the wound and the words she talked were, Hi and I understand we would be meeting there are 9:00 right? Okay I already prepared and you prepare okay? Mhm I understand and thank you for the call, bye see you later. Wait.. The murder happened around 9:00? Oh my god.. Is Jessica really the murderer!? I have to find her because I have to see her right arm to prove she is innocent.

 

Upon her realization Tiffany bowed towards the police officer outside and rushed towards the Police Station hoping Madam Jung or Madam Choi is still there. It was currently passed midnight and Tiffany tried her best to rush towards the Police Station but was running into traffic. She was trying to run to the her destination but passing pedestrians kept blocking the streets and she wondered why there are still many people out at night this late? After slipping her way through people she arrived towards the Police Station but it was closed. She threw her arms straight into the air and huffed a breath when a thought about not able to  help Jessica crossed her mind but then composed herself back again. Tiffany walked back to her apartment to sleep and thinking about tomorrow, her mind drifted off into dreamland. Taeyeon was already asleep in her room when Tiffany came home and was asleep as a dead log. Dreaming about butts so typical for a byun like her.

 

Tiffany woke up earlier than usual and decided to wash up before Taeyeon decided to hog the bathroom. After getting ready she sits at the dining table thinking about Jessica until a familiar pair of hands softly holds hers with a dorky smile. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany up until she stood on hre two feet and stared confusedly at the shorter girl.

 

“TaeTae what are you doing?” Tiffany muttered under her breath softly when Taeyeon couldn't stop smiling and not answering Tiffany’s questions.

 

“We are going to the court hearing now Fany-ah~” Taeyeon held onto Tiffany’s hand dragging the said girl towards the Courthouse not so far away.

 

While arriving Tiffany caught a glimpse of Jessica who was in handcuffs being brought into the court. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat down waiting for the court hearing to start.

 

“Court!” The Judge’s assistant yelled silencing the crowd upon hearing the mallet being hit onto the table.

 

“So today we would be seeing if Jessica Jung committed the murder at the shop couple blocks away.” The judge announced and waved his hand telling the lawyers to speak.

 

Before Jessica’s lawyer could speak Tiffany hesitantly raised her hand earning the attention of Jessica and her lawye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter