-Two-

Wait For Me

Two weeks had passed since the day when dad saw me with the guy in the fountain area. He always reminds me that I should not trust someone that I don't know. I don't know his point but I get that he is over protective on us. I also ask them if I can transfer to my cousin's school last week and they agreed to it. They say it's one way to have bond on my cousins. That's why just this week dad is now busy with the papers for my transferring. This past few days was a busy day to me, good thing that I am free today so I am here at a Coffee Shop chilling. I was so busy reading when someone seated on the vacant chair in front of me. I look up and saw him. The Adonis man.

"Hey" he greeted me with a smile plastered on his face.

I didn't know how to react and what to say, so I just stayed quiet and continue reading.

"Uhmm, it's nice to see you again." He said.

I can sense that his eyes are glued on me. An awkward silence covered the both of us. I don't like this silence .

"Me too." I said without looking at him.

"My name's Wu Yi Fan, but my friends call me Kris, and you are?"

I saw his hands lending on me. I looked at him and didn't accept his hands.

"Park Sandara, but you can call me Dara."

Now I cannot focus on what I'm reading, his eyes are now looking at me. I looked away trying to ignore his gaze. He is really intimidating, that I can't stare on him so long.

"I'm sorry about that night." he said,

"I was just avoiding someone that time, and then.... I saw you there."

I don't know why he is explaining these things but I didn't interrupt him, I just stayed quiet and then look at him to continue.

"My mom wants me to date someone, so she arranged a blind date for me. It was 8th time, I was expecting to date someone pretty as... you." He looked away when he said that and I saw his ears turned red.

"Unfortunately, it wasn't, the moment I saw her enter the restaurant where I'm expecting to see her, just beside the venue of your family gathering. I hurriedly stood up and find a place to hide. I didn't want to bail my blind date. But what can I do? I like pretty girls and she isn't my type. Then I saw a near fountain, and I saw you. I needed your help that's why I ask you to just PRETEND that we kissed." He really emphasize the word 'PRETEND'.

Then it hit me, I really thought he asked me to kiss him. But he was just asking to pretend, to pretend that we kissed.

"And then after that incident, mom already stopped arranging me to blind dates. I told her that I have found the girl in my dreams."

Then he looked at me and smiled. After what he said, he than asked me about things and he talked some places that he already went, what he does in school, and so on. I really thought that, that would be our last meeting, but I was wrong. I learned that he also went on the same school where my cousins are studying and where I will be transferring.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

------

(A/N:thank you for subcribing and upvoting my story. Hope you like this chapter!!! <3)