At last, plan.

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jiae pov.

When I was wake up i was at our school nurse room. "Who bring me here? " "Jungkook" the nurse came out of nowhere "oh" I just nodded.

Flashback (jungkook pov.)

I was about to go but when I turn back jiae was on the floor,I ran to her and tried to awake her but that was useless and I caried her to the nurse room. 'Will I stay with her until she wakes up but all of my acting will done when she hears I'm the one who bring her' so I just leave. 

Jiae pov.

Where is that jungkook I really want to talk to her. I saw jungkook on the hallway standing alone and looking worried.I ran to him and suddenly hug him "you pabo I know all of it. Why testing me like that,I almost tried to kill myself it hurts my heart" I was crying and jungkook hug me back and said "I'm sorry I think this is the only way I can make you like me back I'm sorry jiae" and we hug each other.I broke the hug and said "don't ever do like this okay" he smile and nodded "I have one question jiae" "what" "so do you like me now" I don't know how to reply him but I just hug him again "yes jeon jungkook I like you" he broke the hug and "really" I nodded and he hug me once again.

Jiwon pov.

I heard that jungkook and jiae finally start dating.I was very angry and I plan something to destroy jungkook gang bts "we are going to win at the dance compition" I said to my gang "how" mino reply me with a curious face "we are going to bribe the juged" "keep going" said seunghoon "and we will win ofcourse" "but bts are really hard to beateven even with a bribe  because their sync dance is crazy.it's daebak " said mino "don't worry leave it all to me I have the money that I want" 'jungkook you're going to pay for it'.

 

 

Ohh jiwon is planning to destroy bts. Jungkook are you happy now that you have jiae hahaha.Anyway it's been along time since I updated but please keep supporting  love you all~bye.....