Chapter 3

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jungkook pov.

"Hyung" i waved at them "Yo maknae" rapmon.said to me "Jungkook are you fully fine" jin placed his hand on my forehead "Ne hyung don't worry and do you see jiae and her friend" i asked them i missed jiae so much "Ne but i jiae is with jinwoo" ! "That's right i saw jiae and jinwoo" V said to me and i quikly ran to classroom and search for jiae and jinwoo "Kei did you see jiae" {I changed all lovelyz age.Babysoul is the eldest and Kei is the second,sujeong is the third,jin is the fourth,jisoo is the fifth,jiae is the third youngest.mijoo is the second youngest and the maknae is yein} "She is with jinwoo to get a paper in the teacher room why" "Thanks its nothing"

I sat at my seat and waiting for jiae and jinwoo to come in "Jungkook Oppa your blocking my way" my seatmate who is one year younger than me said to me "Oh mianhae" and i stood up and she thanks me and just nod,i'm about to sit but i saw jiae and jinwoo holding hands and i was very angry but i try to control it 'Kim Jin woo your going to dead' i scream in my mind and i sit down because the homeroom teacher is coming "Kids now quiet i have announce to make Next week is the dance battle week and if you want to participate i'll leave this paper in the desk and regist your name you group name and today all of you who want participate will have a practise time So class dissmised" "YAY!!!!" they all shouted in joy while i was heading to the paper "Yah maknae are you going to leave us out" suga suddenly spoke from behind me "No i was about to write our group name you know BTS" i said to him and we both laugh.After we register our group name we go home and practise Danger which were gonna dance for.

Jiae Pov.

What am i going to do i have a worked after this but my friend want to participate.Ok i have to take a leave "Unnie come on lets register our group name "Yes you finally give in come on" babysoul was smiling and we regist our group name and i make and excuse for 20 minute and i ran to my workplace and i asked the owner to give me a break and i tell everything and she said yes and she told me to do the best and became 1st.After that i went to our dance studio and learned our dance.

Jinwoo pov.

I am going to steal jiae away from jungkook and she will be mine only mine!!!! 


Ohh jinwoo will be the evil in this story[sorry to winner fans jinwoo is my bias though:)].Do you liked clc my bias is yeeun and seunghee Please comment,Thank you for supporting my fanfic and sorry for the late update Bye~~~~