Mmm....spicy rice cakes

Did you just call me a spicy rice cake?

As both of their chopsticks landed on the same piece of spicy rice cake, a staring match commenced.

“Hands off, Kwon.  I touched it first,” Tiffany said as she glared at the other girl.

“Not a chance, Hwang.  I saw it before you touched it,” Yuri retorted not wanting to back down from a challenge.

“That doesn’t even make sense,” Tiffany said without moving her chopstick.

“It doesn’t need to,” Yuri snapped back.

“So how are we going to settle this?” she said with narrowed eyes.

“Why don’t we fight for it?” Yuri suggested.

“Seriously Yuri, you say the weirdest things sometimes,” Tiffany said as she shook her head.

“What, it was just an idea,” she said with a shrug.

"How about a dance battle!”  A hint of excitement could be heard in Tiffany’s voice.

“How about no.  Now look who’s being weird.  I love you Hwang, but now you’re going down,” Yuri said matter-of-factly.  With a gleam in her eye, she added, “how about I just tickle you until you give in?” she said as she lunged toward the other girl.

Letting out an owl like screech, Tiffany bolted up and began to run in the opposite direction.

“C’mon, say it,” Yuri said as she jumped over the couch, cornering a frantic Tiffany. 

“Noooo, you can’t make meee,” Tiffany squealed as she dropped to the floor, trying to crawl between Yuri’s legs to safety.

“Just let me have it and I’ll stop,” Yuri said as she caught Tiffany by her ankles, pulling her closer as she unleashed her tickle fury.

Tiffany started to turn red as she tried desperately to escape Yuri’s clutches.  As if engaged in a wrestling match, Yuri managed to pin her to the floor.  Held down by her wrists, Yuri leaned in, allowing the weight of her hips to press into the other girl.

Tiffany was now blushing furiously at the contact. 

“Uhhh….I….” was all Tiffany could choke out as her heart raced a thousand miles a second.

As Yuri leaned in closer, Tiffany could feel her hot breath brush against her neck.  When she realized Yuri wasn’t going to stop, Tiffany shut her eyes and tensed her body as she shouted, “Okay, okay, you win, you win!  You can have it!”

Slowly opening her eyes, she noticed Yuri’s face was only inches from her own.  Without saying a word, Yuri pressed her lips to Tiffany’s causing the other girl to let out a muffled gasp before closing her eyes again.  As Yuri released her hold, Tiffany wrapped her arms around the other girl’s neck, further deepening the kiss.

To Tiffany’s disappointment, the moment didn’t last long as she felt Yuri pull away, leaving her breathless and wanting more.  Without a word, Yuri got up and left causing a confused and flustered Tiffany to sit up in frustration. 

“Why don’t you come over here and we can continue this somewhere more-“ Tiffany said before stopping mid sentence as she saw Yuri standing next to the table with stuffed with spicy rice cake.  When Yuri noticed she was caught, she flashed a winning smile as she gave the peace sign.

With a sigh, Tiffany got to her feet. 

Looking Yuri straight in the eye, she spoke in a calm tone.

“I love you Kwon, but now you’re going down.”