Chapter1

blinded love

     Taeyeon~ah where are you tiffany screamed starting to get worried. Tae Tae where are you..As someone jump from behind and hug her. And said MIYOUNG~ah and saw her face. What wrong said taeyeon.I...I.. call your name and you didnt answer me back said tiffany. But..we are playing hide&seek. That will be cheating if i answered you said taeyeon as he laugh. It's not funny I...I..was worried as she yelled tears fell down. I am sorry Tae Tae it's justt.. I dont want to lose you. I want to be with you forever Tae said Tiffany. Oh my miyoung I am not going any where. I am here with you as he hug her tightly. You promise Tae oppa that will be together if not will fine each other said Tiffany. Of course will  be together and i if fine you to my death. Like I said " Were ever you are" said Taeyeon. " You'll be their by my side" said Tiffany as she whisper in his chest.

     One day in the middle of nowhere people in suit came and people started running away from them. They wanted to take childern away from their parents. Taeyeon and Tiffany came walking back from where they always hang together. Tiffany parents yelled at her to run away that they would if her. Taeyeon parents did the same. Taeyeon and tiffany ran away as fast as they could. Taeyeon hold Tiffany hand really tight even though he was hurting her. They fell down to they ground and roll over down the hill. Two man in suit were chasing them. Taeyeon got up and said " miyoung get up" " hurry there caming". as he saw tiffany with blood on her knees. I am ok she said as truck came there way blocking them. the two men grab taeyeon and tiffany. They we holding hands. Tae dont let me go...please said tiffany. i wont " miyoung remember " said taeyoen. Tae oppa.. Tae oppa.. let me go you.. Tae...yelled Tiffany."MIYOUNG REMEMBER ALL FINE YOU"...YELLED Taeyeon as they put them in different trucks. "Until death" tiffay whispered.

9years Later. Both taeyeon and Tiffany were in diferent places.

Prince Taeyeon can we go with you girls walked behind him. Well I cant say no. You are already following me said taeyeon looking at them from top to bottom. I really have to go girls be maybe next time as he began to to run. Oppa...Oppa wait as they chase him around. Meanwhile Tiffany was bearly getting to her new school. I dont know why my parents are forcing me to come with them to korea. All my friend are their not here as she walked in the hallway looking from her dorm. suddenly Taeyeon came run through her. tiffany close her eyes. Watch out as they both fell. Tiffany black out. Taeyeon shook his head to see clearly. when he open his eye he saw a girl underneath him. He couldn't stop stairing at her. Grab his hair in fraustration. Are you okay as he tried to touch. Then he just got close and closer to see her even closer. When suddenly she opened her eye even wider when she see him on top of her. Umm.. have we met before.. i mean sorry as he got of her. It's okay i didnt see you so it my fault too. Can you help me. i dont have a dorm room so as they could hear girls screaming. ok all help you but if you help me. Ok how said tiffany. By helping with those girls while i running away from them said taeyeon. Ok what your name siad Tiffany. For you Taeyeon for them prince taeyeon and you said taeyeon. Tiffany....as he turn aroung and smile and keep on running. 

      Hey you girl? Who me said Tiffany. yes you have you seen this hot prince said a girl. I dont know i new here but their was a guy that look like him. Prince..Taey..something." TAEYEON" yes that it he went that way. "Thank".Before that taeyeon and tiffany agreement was.

So if i help you with those girl how would you help me said tiffany. If you help me you can fined me in Rooom#09 and you can use my dorm while you get yours.So deal or no deal said taeyeon. Deal? said tiffany. Few minutes laters tiffany got to Taeyeon dorm. She knock the door and heard something running inside the room. Wait one moment yelled taeyeon. he opened the door and was face to face from tiffany they look into their eye for a moment and smiled. Sorry i thought you werent coming said Taeyeon as he grab his missy hair. I had to a deal is like a promise to me so i couldnt just break it like nothing said tiffany. Come in.Let me just turn on the the lights for you said taeyeon. Thank you as she came inside nervous. She turned around and look at him. Her eyes widen when she saw him without a shirt on.She cover her eyes. Aaaa... i am so sorry it just i not use to having a girl in my room. As they laugh together.