Dispatch

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And now, for the entertainment section we have an exclusive breaking news! Dispatch revealed a series of photos of a brand new idol couple kissing in public! Check out these HD photos of them! Surprisingly from both rival agencies YG and SM. Both Song Min Ho and Irene Bae Joo Hyun from rookie groups Winner and Red Velvet.. Only debuted since 2014, ......"

 

"Damn, even the news reporter could not hold back her fan girling-ness." Seung Yoon shrugged upon the news. It's actually the hundredth time he watched since the first outbreak of the news. Each time as more and more silly assumptions came out it drives him anxious and wanted to strangle Mino. 

 

"Could you pleaseeeee stop it already?" Tae Hyun grumbled as he fixed his hair with the car's front mirror.

 

"They even invited an idol couple expert to make explainations this time!" 

 

"Wow, look guys. Mino and Irene's fan cafe gained 200,000 members in just one night. Minrene cafe?! How crazy is that.!"

 

"You missed out the fun part Seung Hoon Hyung, now our names are all over forums and search bars. Even photos of all my ex girlfriends are back on board. Ah.."

 

"Guys, aren't you all at least worried of the conference later." Jinwoo finally spoken.

 

"Thanks for reminding Jinwoo Hyung, we were trying our best not to."

 

The moving vehicle dropped into dead silence right after. On the other hand Mino was busy for the whole time. His hands never left his phone, eyes glued to the screen while he scroll his way. His head moving along to the rhythm of the messages netizens are commenting. Nodding if it was a good one and hitting to the tinted glass beside him if it was a bad one. 

 

[R.I.P fanboys and fan girls. #stay strong, +544 -231]

 

[They look cute together! I remember they were a pair in Gayo Daejun! +1202 -433]

 

[Poor Irene,she seems dragged into this, recently with all her seniors leaving their group. SM must be doing this to divert us from his scandals! and for Song Mino's part in this, it's still a mystery. Seriously SM, don't think we would fall for this again, believing that two Major idols would date openly in public. The same gimmic you used on us! Shame on you! +735,-560]

 

Suddenly the car pulled off and Mino's head hit hard on the front seat. Interrupting his reading, he needed it anyways as he was not planning to absorb more of his news. The door of their van slide open and the producers hurried them, signaling they have arrived at the press conference.

 

"Okay boys, get ready with your appearance now."

 

"In 5 we will have a briefing for your press conference."

 

"We doubled the security."

 

"This way."

 

Unlike the usual days the Winners will spring off their vehicle when it comes to any activities, however this time the boys lost their eagerness and dragged themselves down the vehicle. Mino following behind. As he lowered his head and pace to the building, he felt a pair of arms surrounding him firmly and halt him before he enter the door.

 

"Hyung, don't worry. It's going to be fine. You have us. She will understand as well." The member with the droopy eyes brows assured him, his lips pressed togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter