Never fail to amuse me.

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, unnie! Wake up!" Irene felt a shook on her body and woke up to the human alarm that awaken her from her sweet dreams and closer to her beautiful nightmare. As much as she hated to wake up, she could not bring herself to hate her roommate, Yeri. Which was sweet and joyful always.

 

"It's your big day today! Wake up~ Unnie~~" Irene registered the voice of the second maknae, who was equally excited as Yeri.

 

"Chill girls, it's not like she's getting married or what?!" Seulgi snorted as she entered the room, trying to calm the overly excited girls.

 

 "I don't know, but thinking Irene unnie and Mino oppa together always makes me feel so~~so~~ fluffy inside. Plus there will be massive audiences today!" Yeri exclaimed while she squeeze the baby doll in her hands, bouncing onto Irene's bed. 

 

"This is not Music Bank or SMTown Concert, Yeri." Irene responded in her half awaken state, not forgetting to roll her eyes. Of course she was excited about the whole "public date". Of course! It's with no one else but Mino. Still, she could not calm her nerves down. Thinking all hawked-eyes would be on them and the possibility of Mino's fangirls ripping her face sends chills down her spine.

 

"Hmm, che bal,I don't want to get killed on the streets of Hong Dae by fan girls later." Irene pulled the sheets over her head whining, foolishly thinking that it could sheild her from reality.

 

"It's ok, you can least worry about Hong Dae! Winner's "manager" just called, saying they will pick you somewhere else later." Wendy literally danced in the room joining the fun of teasing their leader. "Now hurry get ready Irene unnie! You need to get to the hairdresser and get dress up by our fashionista noona!" 

 

"Omo, pleeeeeease remind me again why am I doing this for?" Irene cried out while kicking her blanket in frustration. 

 

"Happiness!" The girls cheered for Irene, which reminds her all sacrifices is indeed for her happiness - Mino babo.

 

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ 

 

After a few hours of set up, Irene felt a sense of relieve, she was finally in the private vehicle, ready to face her mission. Througout the journey she could not stop fidgeting her fingers and checking her appearance. Her mind was running wild towards all possibilities. "First date, first date, what did I do to Mino that was so funny actually." She mumbled to herself, smiling. Not realizing Tae Yong was by her side in the car, staring at her the whole time with his stern face. Seems like he have not recovered from his rage the night before. However, since he was their manager, he had to be there to brief Irene regarding the date.

 

"This date is important. Just follow Sajangnim's orders. Which is to act like a couple." Tae Yong mentioned the words forcefully, especially the last word. As he glanced at Irene, he could see that she was excited about the date, which made him burst more into his anger. 

 

"I can't understand how Sajangnim can allow them to set the date agenda, Irene. What if people hurt you and.. Aish, jjinjja!" The young manager pulled his hair in frustration.

 

Irene was shocked by his reaction, but she followed the members orders and treated him patiently. Assuring him that Mino will protect her no matter what. However the manager was not satisfied with her answer, turning his back against her. He don't trust Song whoever Mino is. In his mind, Mino is a rival and a threat. The thought of bringing Irene to such a public place worries him alot. Throughtout the ride they didn't further exchange any words until they reached to their destination. 

 

"I won't forgive him if he allows anyone to." 

 

Those were the last words Tae Yong spoke when Irene left the vehicle, however Irene did not pay attention to those words because she was already dashing towards the Doraemon mascot who was standing by the entrance of the amusement park, busy snapping pictures and fan girling to her favorite cartoon.

 

"Annyeong Doraemon!! Kyaa!" Irene could not hold back her excitement, she was smiling to the mascot and waving to it like a child. She had never been to amusement parks or even, out of SM's premises for such a long time. Therefore she decided to let it go and enjoy her freedom, since people are going to know anyways.

 

"Annyeong Irene Nunna." A friendly tone whispered back, it turned out Seung Hoon is hidden in the mascot. "I'm here to get some fresh air as well." Irene stared back at him funny and started laughing. Seung Hoon laughed at her cuteness and did not miss his chance to take a selca with the pretty nunna. Shortly after a few shots, a third figure appeared from behind, and it happen to be no one other than Mino.

 

"Yah, Song-bluff, you said it's going to be like our first date!" Immediately Irene pinched Mino's arm and he knew exactly what she meant. On their first date, they actually went to an underground cafe. Compared to an amusement park, this is a total open space, but Mino has other better plans saved for the day so he only smiled at her, while handling a bouquet of rose for Irene.

 

Mino's eyes smiled and met hers, Irene blushed irresistably at her boyfriend. He was being so nice to her yet the first thing she did was mocking him. Instead of questioning him further, Irene accepted the pink flowers while Mino pinched her cheeks that were the same shades as the flowers were. As Seung Hoon could not stand the cheesy atmosphere anymore, he let out a few dry coughs to quickly dismiss himself. "Uhm... I gotta go now! Time to enjoy my day! Good luck Babo Mino!" While he left after giving Mino a brofist and Irene a highfive.

 

"Are you ready baby?" Mino grabbed her hands and as he received a nod from Irene, they both hopped into the park enthusiatically. For the whole time, Irene thought she could get rid of her silly insecurities, instead in reality she kept herself clinged to Mino as if her life is depended to him. Realizing that she was still not ready, Mino tapped the tip of her cute height and promised her softly "Trust me baby, just enjoy the date with me and I will tell you what to do much later."

 

"You actually knew what I was thinking without me saying huh? Even our outfit were the same!" Irene pointed at their white tank top and jeans, amazed by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter