Brothers

12 BROTHERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.45 a.m

"oh crap! i'm so damn late!" i rushed towards the toilets and nearly hit th corner of the bed.

"damn that old filthy bed" i cursed. i reached the toilet and quickly bath, within seconds, i came out and grab my school uniform tha were neatly ironed. i button up my vest and check my self in the widw mirror "perfect" i sprayed some perfeume and ran downstairs

 

7.55 a.m

"oh my god!! 5 mins. before the school starts, the guards must have closed the school gatse! crap! i hate it when i'm late!" i screamed while running downstairs. i ran and saw my brother, kyungsoo, who is preparing the breakfast. as i was running towards the door, i smiled at kyungsoo for a sec. and keep running.

"hey girl! your breakfast dear,," kyungsooo showed me a toast that is already finished baked. i turn around and grab it.

"thank you oppa! saranghae! good bye!"

"good bye lil' sis! take care."

i started to run towrads my school. it takes almost 15 min to go ther, since i konow i wast late and confirmed that i'll be in d.c. , i started to slow down and walked instead. oh, ya, i forgot to introduce my self. sorry,, my wicked alarm didn't wake me up this morning. by the way, my name is kim mina. i currently schools in teitan highschool. the most richest school in the town. i mean it, MOST. well, i don't know how did i get in there, since my parents were dead in a car crash when i was 6 year old.. ermm.. scholorship maybe.

 

8.05 a.m

"finally arrived! as expected, the guardes already close the gates. haish! what should i do? ottoke? ottoke?"

while i tried to open the gate, a teacher came.

"hey, what are you doing?!" the teacher ask.

'aish, why did he come? why couldn't be someone else?' i talked to my self.

"nothing sir, i just want to go inside. i'm very sorry for being late. i promise, i won't do it again" i answer from outside the gate.

"ok, but you need to go to d.c. after this!"

'as expected' the teacher opened the padlock and allowed me to go inside.

"by the way mina, after this be sure that you came early ok? don't just because i am your bro, you can come late" sir luhan scolded me while we walk towards my class.

"but its you fault! why didn"t you wake me up?" i stomped my feet and make a pout.

 "no my dear, you know, i'm you school teacher right? and the rule is.."

"teachers must came at 6.55 a.m" i cut his words because he used the same sentence whenever he want to do some excuses.

"but you can wake me up at 6.30 right? i continued.

"see, you already know. how about others? xiuminnie? kris? suho? lay? baekkie? chenchen? yeollie? d.o? zitao? jinginnie? why didn't they wake you up? sehunnie? isn't he going to school with you? like always?" we stopped in front of min and sehun class.

"well,, sehun.."

"now go inside, its late already" luhan pushed me.

"yes sir' i walked inside lazily and saw all the students in the class put their eyes on me,. even the teacher. what the heck? never saw someone late huh?

"oh, its kim mina, may i know, why are you late?" sir hyunseung ask me with a slack look.

"well uhm.. i woke up late sir." i say confidently. well its not my fault right? my brothers didm't wake me up. and they know, how i hate to be late.

 

“ok then, i’ll put you in d.c with sehun. So now you can go to your place.” I walk towards my place, which is beside sehun and near the window. I look outside.

Oh, yeah!i forgot to continue my introduction. Well, I have 11 older brother and a twin. Erm, let’s sum up as 12 useless brother. And all the names has been mentioned by luhan just now. Wondering for another one huh? Well, it is luhan, he is my second older brother. He is my discipline teacher in my school. Imagine in MY SCHOOL! How am I live when my useless brothers are all around me?

“kim mina” I startled. Did someone shouted my name?

“KIM MINA” sir hyunseung started to raise his voice.

“y..ye..yes sir”

“answer my question”

“which one sir?” blurr..

“KIM MINA” sir hyunseung started to raise his voice a little. I started to squek out. Then I saw sehun give me an answer which is hwang ho era.

“ouh,, that question sir,, the answer is hwang ho era sir!” I answer confidently.

“kim mina, we are in math class, not history! After this please don’t daydream in my class, and sehun, don’t ac like so gentle by giving her answers! Sit mina” the class started to laugh. My face turned red. ‘sehun-ah, how dare you!’ I monologue. Sehun, my twin brother. Why brother? Cause he born just 4 minutes before me. The teachers doesn’t know about my siblings. Except fot the headmaster of course.

KRING!!!

Finally the school finished. I forget that sehun and I need to stay for d.c

“mina-ah?” sehun called

“yes sehun, what do you want?” I said without looking at him.

“mina, I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up this morning. I need to go early because I have a group discussion. I’m totally sorry. Would you forgive me?” sehun made his aegyo.

“hmm” I replied coldly.

“pretty please??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter