Tears of a Mermaid { Part 1 }

Tears of a Mermaid

JongIn shocked in his drink as the dark shadows of those sympatic friends were mumbling about myths. He scoffed as he didn't suppose whatever folklore, he sounded out indulgent with a wry look whereas he gazed ChanYeol taking notes on the pianos record. BaekHyun's voice ringed across the giant while JongIn lend a ear to the special evening myths.

'' I don't actually believe this mermaid ,'' JongDae mouthed obviously unconcern by the specific theory. The tanned arrogant eyes glimpsed upon his thoughts. He accidently didn't remembered or even didn't knew what was a mermaid neither the sirens calls in the long nights. JongIn moved his long fingers above KyungSoo's hoodie as the appealing turned his head at JongIn. He mumbled unknowably.

''Hyung, what's a mermaid?'' KyungSoo's lips pursed unfits. He managed to answer him.

'' A mermaid is a half woman and half fish, most of them are really capturing with their beauty. They sing luring sailors to their destruction, you know the sirens calls. They have long hair and their home is the sea,'' JongIn's pair of bubbly eyes lighted up as he approved some beautiful statement of the span of their discussion. KyungSoo saw the bit of interest that JongIn had on, he nodded and looked back at the screen where he was observing a famous blockbuster. The curiousness trapped him somehow when the day coming he procured the valued sea where the mermaid lived. 

JongIn's livid eyes lifted up when a lugubrious velour of a predestined type of woman, not those stereotypes of woman, thought. An half fish and half human, like KyungSoo's description. He jogged up to her body where he didn't saw nothing but only her hair in two shades. One shade for the night filled with the moon. It was an heartbreak, concerned for the actual purpose he put on his hair his hand where he lightly brushed his clear browned head. He bent down as he heard the typical sirens calls. He founded the courage to searched for what she was, but the curiousness take him apart. He was the outrage of the world's love. His humanity was pre consume. JongIn felt something wrong for sure.

'' Hey, you can't stay here!'' A murmur was heard, JongIn crossed a pass above the trees where he founded an breath taking pair of brown light eyes, her long hair until her chest was wavy as he gazed it for too long. She smiled a little bit sad at him, he kept staring at her while this one was uncomfortable because no one pretend attention to her. JongIn's knew sooner that she caught him keeping an eye at her for a long period now. He didn't cared about the other outraces. He lost his unconsciousness as he let her admire his smile who's hanging in his figure.

'' My name is Anon,'' She smiled as her two pale arms were crossed touching the grass, she rested her chin on her arms. JongIn looked a ninety time at her, the moon bighted her as well making her face lightening. 'Anon' he thought passively. 

'' You can't stay here, some mermaids would want to eat you,' JongIn's aspect was impassible.

'' You're a mermaid?'' Anon nodded with a tiny smile upon her physiognomy. JongIn's voice ringed like a song in her ears she never listened to it, she couldn't.

'' I can't eat humans. First I don't want to, secondly you can't eat a mortal when your less than 22. I'm too young,''  JongIn's look appeased when she explained the consequences out. He let out a sigh while he thought why she wasn't a human, he found that pointless. He smiled at her, he was about to murmur his name but the sirens calls did a echo under water. She tugged the end of his pull over. 

'' Go, their going to eat you, please go,'' JongIn watched her another minute as he ran out. JongIn was far away enough to span around and take a last look at her. She was still in the same position from earlier. She shouted a smile at him when she disappeared into the water. He turned around, he wanted to saw her so badly.

'' JongIn, you're dreaming a lot,'' Sehun told him emotionally, JongIn's eyes looked at him for a brief moment he locked his gaze with the black wall in front of his presence. He appeared in a such appeased way, he hummed those sirens calls along.

'' I have been dreaming of  something lately. It's always the same dream again and again,'' Sehun viewed him passively, he replied him.

'' What dream?'' Sehun adjusted his sitting position on the wood floor as he eyed JongIn momentarily. He was somehow curious as JongIn was left opened. He took a deep breath, his tongue proceed at a block of words.  

'' She was like I saw her the last time,the same orbs who looked at me. She was looking at me passionately, she had that once with her, I had my arms around her. But-but she had-had legs, something that she never have or that I never seen in her,''  Sehun shrugged as it looked real, JongIn smiled at him sadly. Sehun returned his smile, he seemed completely fine with it.

'' Perhaps do you know her?Her name at least?'' JongIn's mind was black like the corpse filled with crows upon her soul who was white.

-'' My name is Anon.'' 

He remembered all about her; her eyes, jaw line, lips and some comments who described her right goodly.Her name filled between his lips who before that night he whispered a thousand time.

'' Her name is Anon,'' Sehun's lips formed a fine line as he did a sign of victory at JongIn. His mind was in bad quality. He jumped of the floor like the movement that he did was in hurry.  

'' Did you- Yah JongIn-ah, JongIn-ah!'' Sehun's shout echoed increasingly low,he shut the door where he had been compelling for a solution lately. He gazed right in front of him, the sea of mermaid who had been called like that even if it was a dark lake. The sun was shining, the reflections gave a bright look into the water who blue ivy. 

'' Anon, Anon,'' He cried her name so nicely, he kept clamming for her. He let out a sigh and decided to way a moment for her. He looked at his clock hanged on his white pulse.

'' 17:20,"" He sighed afresh as he saw a browned head exceed upon the same stop that they have been arguing for a laps of 2 minutes the last time. He ran over there.

'' Anon!'' She lifter her head, her hair was dried as it surprised JongIn. She smiled at him like the last time that he had the favor to admire her. She was glad, safe and sound. She approached JongIn with this same look plastered on her face. JongIn's smile went wild as he eyed her or even stared at her. He touched her white pale right cheek whom never been touched to anyone. He caressed this one with ardor, he went to touch with his long fingers her lips as he scanned every each of her. It would be great if she knew his name. 

'' I'm JongIn,'' He told her with a grin stuffed on his face. She smiled happily, she knew that if JongIn would came back she would have the opportunity to have a new friend. She didn't except too much coming from promises or memories. It was a little blur of after it, she was alone as the sadness took her apart from everyone. She eyed every mermaids with a sense that they could be friends but eventually if she went near to them and ask if they could be her mates, they would shook their head and say no.

'' You came back,'' The grin all over her countenance made JongIn smile, smiles were the moment were they showed how glad they was. 

'' I will always,'' She hugged his hand who he had been placed on her right cheek, the man found that charming as it was even alluring. She takes the bit of overflow that she had and joined JongIn where he was in the green grass. Jongin's eyes widened as he saw her approached him.

'' You can go out the water?'' She nodded slowly and showed four fingers at him, Jongin contemplated her fingers who were in the end of them white and blue scales of looks like fish. 

'' I can stay out for only four minutes each day,'' He nodded and looked at her softly.

'' Do you have friends?'' She gazed him perceptively as she shook her head in sign of rejection.

'' Do you have a family?'' She paused a minute and stared at him with a questioning look.

'' What's family?'' JongIn coughed loudly eventually not expecting this answer. He perceived that she do not better know what is it, but somehow he wasn't going to care for tell her. He watched her going down in the water, he was a little bit aching to saw her go down. She leave a space whom been currently cold besides him.

'' And you do you have friends?'' He nodded carefully the top of his head as his lips moved in synchronization.

'' I do have. I have you for example,'' She heard a bit of sadness in the last part which procured her curiosity unwelcome. Her smile grew huge as he ruffled with a mild touch her fancy hair. Whom procured her some good sense as she managed to copy JongIn which made JongIn smiled and melt. 

'' You're not my friend, you're my best friend,'' She says surprisingly, JongIn's melodic laugh invaded her ears she could heard that like a lyric without an ending. She did it too, she laughed for the first time. JongIn found her sentence simple-minded and innocent, she didn't knew what was that, his happiness grew more even more. Even if it was a common fact, we still end up with our opposite. JongIn knew more, he was confident somehow that she hadn't still managed.

JongIn perceived as days passes that he would want to have her each moment, maybe that love was what he found. Sees her each after-noon wasn't enough for him. JongIn was offended a bit when KyungSoo told him that those ' creatures' didn't existed. Animals existed why not mermaids? People do believe what they heard, even if you fight hard you still believe it even if it came out as lies. It can't kill the truth. He opposed himself for not attack those lips of hers. He then had a idea.

'' JongIn are you sure that it would work?'' He nodded neatly his head while he opened the rectangular huge gap who could keep a human himself. He handed out his soft hand at her, she placed hers momentarily while she looked her eyes with JongIn's. He smiled sweetly as he saw her go out of the water. She was sat on the grass, he gazed around him. He took her in a bridal style, perhaps it was too cliché.  He placed her in a sort of fish tank with water, air pocket and a huge transparent glass. Which it was completely fond of him, he was glad for her and in love for him. He thought a lot of time why it's so sudden, sudden with a mess of thoughts, thoughts full of worry.    

 '' Woah look it really works,'' She pointed a 'good' sign. He nodded playfully as his ideas were great. He looked at her for the last time for see if she was okay in. He carried the tank and placed this one in the passenger place of his car. Sometimes he will check on her, for on the end sees her smiling wildly. He laughed surprisingly, this melodic ringtone took her attention. She was gazing everywhere she could look, a look cuter, 'adorable' JongIn found that.