fading.

broken.

After the meeting of those three best friends, somehow it makes Youngji feels insecure. Almost every day after that, Jackson would give so much reasons to coming home late just because he’s meeting back with his friends. Until one day, Youngji found Mark alone in the market and that time – Jackson still didn’t go home yet. So she thought that Jackson is together with Mark.

“Mark , I thought you are with Jackson? Because he’s still didn’t go home yet though.”

Her question makes Mark flustered as he didn’t expected to meet her that time.

“Oh. He’s probably hanging out with Seulgi.”

And his answer is somehow clenching Youngji’s heart.

‘Ah- so he kept himself busy with her these days.’

A small pout crept on her lips as Mark realized this as he quickly snapped her out from the thought.

“You know – we are actually hanging out together.. but Seulgi asked Jackson to send her home since her car – is in workshop. Yeah. Like that. So, please don’t worry. ”

Youngji smiles at his attempt to covered up for Jackson and nodded. Her heart still can take it as long as Jackson still loyal and love her. She don’t need to be worry about it, right? That’s what she thought. She believe Jackson would never done something bad behind her back.

“Yah Wang Jackson, accompany me to the mall please?” beg Seulgi.

“Yah. I’m already late. My wife going to be worried.” Answer him. He knew Youngji probably feels lonely at the house plus Mark told him already about the meeting of him and Youngji at the market and how Youngji frowning when Seulgi’s name were mentioned.

“But but before this your wife is okay – why now? Is she complaining? Tch –she can’t control you Jackson-ah. It’s your right to go out.”

“She’s not that kind of type, Seul-ah. But I’m really sorry. I really can’t accompany you today. You can go ask Mark. He’s probably not that busy. Yeah. I’m going. Take care.”

Jackson quickly leave Seulgi’s sight as she scoffed. Totally irritated with the woman called Heo Youngji for taking Jackson’s attention away. She hates her. Right. Indeed she hates her. She just acting all nice just because of Jackson. ‘Wang’ is supposed to be hers. Not Youngji. She hates it when everytime Jackson keep talking about his wife. How he’s bragging about her. She hates everything about her. She just need to do something to get Jackson back. Yeah. She have to do something.

*

Youngji feels like to puke so sudden when she’s about to do the laundry. She runs toward the sink and throwing up. Her eyes began teary and coughing. She suddenly thought about something and blinks her eyes. She quickly get the pregnancy test from her drawer and goes checking it inside the toilet. Her eyes widened when the test showing the double red lines ; smiles start creeping on her lips as she thanks God for the gift. She waits for Jackson to come home – and when he’s coming home , she just can’t help but to hug him tightly.

“Yah Heo Youngji. What’s wrong with you showing your affection so sudden, huh? Missed my body that much?” smirk him cause Youngji to blushes.

“Tch – no I am not. I am just ..”

As she’s about to tell him , his phone rings cause her to silent. Jackson told her to wait up as he pick up the phone – as it was from Seulgi.

“Yeah – what? Now ? aish. You. Araseo. I’ll come right now.”

Jackson turn to his wife with apologetic look on his face.

“Yeobo , I’ve got something to do right now. I’ll come home as soon as possible, okay?”

Youngji just smiles and nods at his words.

“Neh. Just go. Be careful.”

Jackson kisses his wife’s lips for a minute before he’s breaking the kisses and smiles a little.

“Thanks. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Youngji watched Jackson left the house with a soft sighs. She’s about to tell him about her pregnancy. But seems like – Jackson have to do something more important. Which make she wonder – what’s happening.