forgotten.

broken.

"Wang Jackson, wake up!" 

Jackson keeps whining when his beautiful wife waking him up. 

"Can't you wake me up nicely rather than throwing your tantrum like that? You are going to hurts your throat for heaven sake. i still want you to moans for me, baby..." chuckles him as he starting to sits up causing Youngji to looks away ; feeling embarrassed at her husband's shameless words. Quickly she's clearing and looks at him back.

"Just wake up , quick. We are going to meet your cousin, right? just what's time is it now.." mumbles her as she shook her head cause Jackson to snickers. 

"Mark can wait for a long time - just let him be."

"Yah., how can you said that! Go to bath now! Be quick!" 

Youngji dragged her lazy husband towards the bathroom door and before she close the door, Jackson stopped her and dragged her inside along with him.

"I'm not taking my bath alone." smirked him cause Youngji to flustered. 

**

The car speeding towards the Incheon Airport as both of them reached the place and stepped out from the car. Youngji began to looks around to find her husband's cousin and just then, someone approaching them. 

"Wang Jackson?" 

She turned around to looks at the female voice and blinked her eyes several times. Isn't her name is Seul- what again? Seulhi? Seulgi?? Her face seems familiar to Youngji.

"Oh my God! Kang Seulgi! What are you doing here!?" beams Jackson excitedly as he wrapped his arms around the girl in front of his wife. Youngji's face frowned a little but she keeps calm and maintaining her smiles as she clears softly to snapped Jackson out from reality. That guy seems so excited to meet that woman, thought her.

"Oh oh! let me introduce you with my wife! Heo Youngji - i mean. Wang Youngji. " smiles Jackson as he places his arm around his wife's shoulder as Youngji bowing her head.

"Nice to meet you, Youngji imnida."

"How lucky you are to be Jackson's wife. i wish i could take your position for a day! " laughed her as she bows her head back in return. The words seems clutches into Youngji's heart as she looks blank with her words. She don't know how to react on that and just laughs along.

"My name is Seulgi.. Jackson's best friend.. the closest one to be exact."

Somehow, their meeting get interrupted by another guy who just approaching them.

"Mark! "  

"I thought you are forgetting me!" Mark pouted.

"Mark oppa and I in the same flight though." said Seulgi as she begin to linked her arms around Mark's arm cause him to grins.

"Ah~ no wonder! oh! let's have some chat first! it's been a few years we have met! Oh God, Kang Seulgi you looks chubbier."

"Ah~ aniii~ " whines her as she links her arm around Jackson as well - and they've started walking leaving Youngji at the back. 

Youngji watches them from behind and bites her lower lips before a soft sighs escaped from her lips.