Under The Stars Among The Roses

Under The Stars Among The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was ten o' clock in the night of saturday of the last week of July.It was a fine night,warm and windless; there was no moon, but brilliant scattering of stars.

Choi Sulli stood in her white silk robe on the lawn outside the back door of the house her husband had bought in Barcelona.The garden,which was her favorite part of the mediterrenean inspired house,had trees,shrubs and different colors of roses.Sulli stepped out,away from the house into the middle of the lawn.The grass,felt dry and springy under her bare feet.

Slowly,gracefully,Sulli walked to the end of the lawn where the red roses overhung the grass.She knelt in front of the roses,to sniff the sweet and delicate perfume which calmed her.She touched one of the roses and closed her eyes.

She found herself praying.She prayed thanks on behalf of the roses and herself, for health and beauty.She prayed for her husband, that he would stay healthy,his strength,virility,energy,that he would be able to enjoy life with her as his wife.She prayed that their marriage would last long,healthy and beautiful like the roses.She prayed that their love would stand the test of time and stay glowing like the stars.

She noticed some of the roses were in tight bud.She prayed for a tiny bud to grow in her tummy soon.She prayed the baby to be born about the beginning of December---the month her husband was born.

She looked up the sky and saw the radiance of the stars.She prayed for endless happiness.S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter