Chapter 1

Night Sky

Seunghyun looked at the night sky, sighed and took a sip of wine from his glass, letting the tears flow on his cheeks. His bestfriends, the whole members of Bigbang were worried about him. He's been skipping practices, messing shoots and most of all they're always see him, alone in the balcony, watching the stars as tears flow on his cheeks.

 

The wine bottle was almost empty, he closed his eyes, remembering the way her lips touches his, how she always make him laugh when he's upset, the way she hold his hand and her sweet voice whenever she would call his name. Those simple gestures that she left, kept on haunting him, makes him smile yet make his heart ache at the same time.

 

It's always about him and not about her. She never complained, she just let him be. She never complains when he's not answering his phone or he's not seeing her, for she tries to understand that he's doing his work. She doesn't want their relationship out on public, for she knows it'll put his career in jeopardy. Everytime he says he's sorry, she would always say that It's okay, she understands eventhough he know to himself that she cant.

 

Until now, it's still about him. She never want him, his bestfriends or his career to be harmed so she sacrificed her own happiness by making a deal with her father.  He tries to take her back but she she doesn't want him to be in a big mess, so she leaves him. He snapped from his thoughts when his bestfriends approached him. "Hyung, Were here. Just let it all out."  Seungri pats his shoulder while he cries his heart out.

 

 

"_______-ah?" Her father called her, she was staring at the night sky, same night sky Seunghyun was staring. "It's cold out here. You should get inside." Her father told her. ________ was raised to be the heir of their corporation for she's their only child. She complies everything they want her to do, even leaving the man he loved. 

 

They only want the best for her, supportive on whatever she likes but when they found out that she's dating a guy from a popular boy group, they want her to end every line that ties with him. Her father's mind was close.  He said that dating that guy will only cause her pain for all he knows those kind of guys were cheaters, make her suffer a lot and will just put their family name in shame. 

 

He threatened her that he will do everything to make his life a living hell if she will not stop seeing him, so she does. "Appa?" She softly called her father. He stopped from walking and faces her. "You told me to follow whatever my heart desires, so why~" She got cut off when her father shoot a deathglare at her. "He will do no good things to you!"

 

She lowered her head for she couldn't take it anymore. "Appa, I've done every single thing you want me to do. Tell me, have I been a bad daughter to you for you to punish me like this?" Tears starts to fall on her cheeks. "Appa, I love him so much, I think every single day that I'm not seeing him, I'm slowly dying!" Her father just looks at her.

 

"Appa, I'm so sorry but I can't obey you anymore" She started to walk towards the door when her father grabbed her wrist. "Dont you dare walk out that door ______-ah! There are lots of men that would want you, he's not a lose ______-ah" She faced her father and weakly smiled. She snapped her hand from his grip and hug him tightly. "You'll get over him"

 

Tears roll endlessly in her eyes.He accompanied her at her oen room and locked the door from the outside to make sure she cant leave. She wenrt to her bed, curled herself into a ball while holding one of his bearbrick toys, hugging it near her chest while mumbling I love you Tabi.

 

 

The next day, her father was in his office. Her mother walked inside, eyes were red. "When will you stop torturing her?!" Her voice was raising, she gained all her courage to face him, obviously mad at him. He just glares at her, stares were as cold as ice. "You said you love and wanted the best for her? so why do this to her?!" Her fist was clenching, gritting her teethin anger.

 

She wanted to help her from the start, but the fact that she's scared of her husband has overwhelmed her. But now, everything changes. She can't take it anymore, seeing her only daughter cry everynight, hurting and she can't do anything but hugs her. "I dont want her to get hurt." His head was now lowered, straing at the piles of paper on his table. "Doesn't she looked hurt in your eyes right now?" Her mother slowly held his husbands hand and making him looked at her teary eyes. "She's now in deep hurt. And right now, she's more than hurt because it's her own father who forbids her from seeing and loving the men he loves." His expression turns sad, for he knows that everything her wife has said was true.

 

 

Seunghyun was now staring at their house, eyes were puffy and red. He needs to see her, wants to feel the warmth she used to give him and wants to feel her lips even if it'll be the last time. He started to dial her maids number, asking abig favor to her if she can let _____ to go outside, even for just a few minutes.  She's happy to hear that he's outside. She hurriedly went downstairs and when she's about to open the door her smile fades, for she knows her father will not be pleased if he find out that he went there.

 

She shook the thoughts out and grabbed this opportunity to see him. Seunghyun quickly hugged and kissed her, his eyes starts to cry again. There were no stars in the sky for it looks like it's gonna rain. She slowly backed away from his hug and wipes his tears. "Why are you here? You might end up in big trouble if Appa sees you here." He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

Rain drops from the sky. His tears were mixing with the rain drops, flowing on his cheeks. "I don't care baby. Let him ruined my life for all I care! right now, all i wanted to do is to hug and kiss you." She closed her eyes when she felt Seunghyun's ice cold hands on her cheeks but then they got interrupted when a light from a black car lightens both their figures.

 

"You should go" She starts to back away from him but he held her closer. "Seunghyun, I said go!!" But it looks like he has made up his mind, he'll fight for her, even if it costs him his life.He moved her on his backside when he saw her father getting out of the car, drenching himself in the rain. He looked at him immensely and worriedly for the girl behind him.

 

 "What are you doing here?" Her father's voice were now calmed, not cold like the last time they met each other. "Sir, please give me a chance to be with your daughter. I love her more that anything, she means everything to me. I may not promise that she will not get hurt because of the lifestyle i have but I'll make sure to shower her with all the love i have and make her the happiest girl alive. She clutched his coat, suppressing her tears to flow.

 

"Appa, please, Im so sorry If I have disappoint you a million times this past days but I really want to spend the rest of my life with Seunghyun. Her father closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. "If she comes to me crying, don't expect to have another chance. Choi Seunghyun" The lovers expression were shocked. He bows to her father a lot of times as she runs to him hugging him tightly while muttering Thank you.

 

He pats her head and went inside the car, holding her wife's hand whose smiling at him, telling him that he'd done great.  Seunghyun kissed her passionately, letting all the emotions he have for her. "I love you ____-ah"  When she's about to speak her father interupts them. "Yah!! both of you inside the  house for you two might catch a cold!" She chuckled, kissed his lips lightly "I love you too my tabi" She held to his hands tightly, dragging him inside their house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys will like this one :)) Pls. comment and subscribe. Thank you in advance