Chapter 3

Singing Got Better
A/N – Okay, so this is in Bobby's perspective. Don't get tricked like I did. *facepalm*

 

I peered out the window, my eyes not complying with the sudden influx of light. The sky was dark but still too bright for my eyes. It was a rainy morning. The streets were soaked from the excessive rain and the overflowing water was running along the streets unable to drain itself in the concrete floors. Sighing I let the curtains fall back in place. 
 
I stumbled out of my room and waited for the elevator. The floor was wet with footprints and it made the air quite damp. When the doors opened a girl came barging out as I was walking in. She bumped into my shoulder but didn't seem to notice as her eyes were trained only ahead like she was determined to get somewhere. She was soaked from head to toe, making puddles of water everywhere she walked. 
 
"Sorry," she screamed to me before the doors closed completely, her eyes only glazing over me.  
 
 
 
 
 
Her presence was one that I began to notice. She usually came in at the same time each day; 4AM, when it was still dark, sometimes accompanied by a couple of friends. I wondered how we had never seen each other when we crossed paths daily. We were neighbours living on the same floor after all. My friends too seemed to not so much care for their existence either. It was like we were invisible to each other with a blanket of tiredness surrounding each of us. 
 
It was later that I began to see her outside of our apartment. Her ghostly presence passed by the doors of the training room and disappeared around corners. I found out that her name was Jisoo but knew nothing more than that. 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N – Really really short chapter, but now we know.