1/?

Say Yes (Please)

Chapter 1:

 

Jong In's life is pretty simple and amazing on everyone's perspective. He came from a loving family, studying in University of Seoul with Dance Major, and well known for his undeniable charisma that surely attracts everyone's attention.

But in his own perspective, one word that he can only think of is; H E L L.

One reason why is that, his eldest Noona Lee (Kim) Jin Hwa and her 6 year old twins, Yong Soo, the eldest and Yoon Ah the youngest are always making his life miserable especially the twins.

Every time the couple are busy, Jong In is their babysitter. At first, the twins looks so innocent and shy as they arrived in the house but as the time past, he could only ask himself why did he even agree to babysit them as he glances at the messy living room of his small apartment.

Eventually, his Noona became a free woman and started having time with her own kids. And Jong In is thankful for that, feeling the perfect harmony of his apartment once again.

It only lasted for a month, when early morning when the clock strikes at 11, yes it is still early for Jong In but his deep slumber was immediately awaken when someone barged inside of his apartment, footsteps running around and then suddenly, pairs of hands grab his hair.

"Uncle Jong Innnnnn!"

The said guy groans in frustration, asking the God above why his Saturday morning is like this.

"Uncle Jong Innnnn!"

He decided to ignore the kids, and continue to focus on his sleep.

"UNCLE....."

"JOOONNNNGGGG IIIINNNNNN!"

With a loud scream straight into his ears, the twins climbs up and started jumping on his sanctuary, his bed.

" my life." He mumbles, opening his eyes.

"I warned you not to say that word in front of my kids, Kkamjong!"

Detaching his body unto his precious comforatble bed, Jong In looks up and saw the twins smiling to him as they sits comfortably in the corner of the bed as his sister, Jin Hwa leans on the door.

"Please don't tell me you're leaving them with me again!" He emphasizes the last word as Jin Hwa only smiles.

"I have business meeting at 12, and I really need to go now. I'll be back at 5pm since I'll pick my husband in the Airport at 4." With that, the kids waves their hand happily on their Mom as Jin Hwa gaves them a sweet smile and heads out.

It is still processing on his mind, yet Jong In have no choice so he lets out a sigh. "Okay kids, what to you want to do?"

"Pororo!"

"Pororo!"

The twins both squeals, and made their way out as Jong In yawns for the last time and stands up. "This is going to be a long day."

 

 

(Few hours later)

 

 

"YONG SOO, BUT THAT DOWN OR I'LL--- DANG IT!"

Jong In screamed on top of his lungs, he left for a second to grab some popcorn yet then again he came back and saw Yong Soo, the eldest holding his newly fresh baby; Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge and the moment he screamed, it slipped down.

"Great! Just great!" He murmured knowing that if he gets super mad, the kids will cry and it will be a pain in the . Slowly, the little boy pouts. "I'm sorry Uncle, I'll behave now."

He slowly smile, "Want to go to the park and get Ice Cream!?" He asked then suddenly, Yoon Ah pause the movie and started jumping.

"ICE CREAM!" They both shouts and Jong In nods, "Wait for Uncle, okay? I'll go change and then we'll go."

The twins both nods and continue watching the Pororo Movie.

After 30 Minutes of driving, the three of them arrived first in the Park because Jong In wants to walk the twins around. As usual, it is tranquil as the people mind their own business.

"Uncle Jong In, we're gonna eat later right?" Yong Soo asked, holding his left arm as the little girl is on the other side.

He nods, "We will, but for now we'll walk around." He smiles as the twins nods.

Minutes later, the twins saw a man holding pack of balloons and immediately, they pulled Jong In to that place.

"I want one!" Yoon Ah pointed the big pink heart balloon and look hopefully in Jong In's face.

He look over the man, noticing that one big balloon. Slowly, he smiled. "What do you want, Yong Soo?"

The smalled raise his hands, "Can I hold it?!" He asked, in a very cute way and the man just gave it to him.

Holding it happily, Jong In smiled sheepishly at the seller and went to grabbed his wallet.

"I want hold too!" His sister suddenly hold the strings of the balloons, "I wannnaaa!"

"Nooo, Yong Soo's time!"

"Yoon Ah's time!"

"YONG SOO!"

"YOON AH!"

"YONG SOOOOO!" The elder pushed Yoon Ah, who immediately fell on the ground, crying in pain. But more importantly, the eyes of Jong In and the seller are on up the sky, looking at the pack of balloon as it float in the air.

"I am so sorry." Jong In sighed in frustration, asking the man how much it costs. And on that afternoon, he spent $30.

"Yong Soo says sorry."

"Yoon Ah says sorry too."

 

 

The kids keep on saying sorry as Jong In holds them tightly, walking inside of McDo.

"Uncle Jong In, sorrryyyyy." The kids both whine and the taller just sighs, even if it hurts spending money on stupid big balloons, he lets out a small smile.

"It's fine. Just tell me what you want."

Yoon Ah smiled sweetly and even if Jong In is half mad, he cant change the fact that his niece is a gift from heaven... sometimes.

But his jaw immediately dropped when both of them points at the $10 Ice Cream glass with slice of bananas, strawberries and filled with sweet toppings. (Let's imagine this kind of food exists in McDo)

"I'm gonna die." He said to himself but manage to say yes and said the twins just went to the table close in the glass window.

In front of Jong In, he sees couple; a boyfriend and girlfriend kissing each other and he swears that it is disgusting.

The 18 year old Kim Jong In, never had a girlfriend ever since birth. With his looks and talents, he always receives compliments, sweet love letters and confessions from both girls and boys! Even if his parents are telling him that it's the time, the teen said he is not interested.

"True Love will come in the most unexpected moment, but you'll know that it is love." He always tell his sisters.

"Sir!"

He was busy deep thinking that he didn't realized that he is the one in front as the person in the cashier calls for him.

"Sir! Excuse me sirrrr~"

At the blink of an eye, Jong In suddenly went back to reality and walked forward without even looking.

"Good Afternoon, what can I get for you?" A sweet male voice asked. Jong In looks up at the menu, it's almost quarter to 1pm and the twins didn't eat rice.

"3 orders of Chicken with Rice, the drinks are all regular water and 2 orders of Ice Cream Combo #1."

His eyes are locked up on the menu, thinking if he should change or add more.

"Okay Sir, that would be $55." Jong In nods, getting his wallet from his pocket and finally looks up to the worker.

That moment, the world stopped for him.

Doe eyes; that could look deep into your heart and soul, heart shaped lips; it's captivating and looks addicting, fluffy cheeks; that are worth to touch and kiss. Overall, a beautiful figure in front of him that is meant to be love, and worship by everybody.

"I- uhhh..." "Oh, it's $55 Sir!" The guy smiled again.

Never in his life, Kim Jong In questioned his uallity.... until this moment.

"Ahhh- okay." With that, he just pulled his credit card to pay cause dang he is almost broke.

"We will serve the orders later sir, meanwhile please do sit and enjoy! Thank you." The guy smiled.

Jong In flashes his to die for smile that kills many people at one try. As he heads to the table, he looks back one last time and saw the guy talking to the new customer.

"Uncle Jong In! After this, we'll go home?"

He nods, then shakes his head for him to focus on the twins again and not on the cute worker in the store, yet he still keeps looking on him.

"Why are you looking at him?!" Yong Soo asked looking excitedly over his Uncle as the said male looks away and gave an innocent look.

The cute guy in the cashier are gone now, being replaced by a small guy in the same height wearing eye-liner. He's beautiful, but Jong In can't remove his eyes from the cute figure walking around and serving the orders.

"No! Just finish our foodso we can go---"

Yoon Ah suddenly jumps off her seat and went to run towards the worker. "That !" Jong In murmured as he only face-palm himself, missing the way the small girl points at their table.

"Uncle, Yoon Ah is not a beach. She's a girl and I'm a boy!" Yong Soo look at his Uncle, just as he was about to retort back Yoon Ah came back, big smile on her face as the worker trailing behind her.

"Sorry for taking to long Sir." The guy smiled, "The orders are complete except for the desserts, we will serve them later."

He said, placing the drinks and food on the table with a wide smile.

Jong In looks up and asking God if this is his own angel. "O-okay."

"Oppa, what's your name?" Yoon Ah smiled, tugging the pants of the small guy who chuckled un response.

"Yoon Ah, don't be rude and don't do that." Jong In was about to stand up and grab her when the worker leans over.

"My name is Kyungsoo, you are Yoon Ah? What a beautiful name!" The worker, Kyungsoo smiled.

Yong Soo waves his hand, capturing the attention of Kyungsoo. "I'm Yong Soo!"

"Hello Yong Soo!" Kyungsoo pinched his cheeks in cuteness.

"Oppa, that's Uncle Jong In!"

"Yaaah, mind your attitude ki-"

"Uncle loves Oppa!"

Both teens froze, as the words of the twins are just entering their ears back and forth even if its impossible, cause their brain is not processing it.

"I- uhhhh!"

"Kyungsoo! Order for that table!" A tall guy from the counter called, waving his hand. If Jong In is not paying attention, he must heard the loud deep voice that sends creeps on him but his gaze are focus on the retreating figure.

He glance over the kids who are now sitting, laughing at each other.

 

 

Jong In slowly gets back on his seat as he curse his existence. Now, Kyungsoo thinks he is a crazy creepy guy. He wants to pull the hairs of the twins but he remembered the time when he pinched the twins in the arm for disobeying his order. The next day, Jin Hwa pulled his ears until it's red.

He just look at the twins and order them to eat who instantly nods.

"Here's the order."

Kyungsoo suddenly arrived, giving the ice creams to both twins.

"I hope you'll enjoy the food Jong In-sshi, Yoon Ah and Yong Soo." He bowed, he is about to leave when he remember something.

"I'll be right back!" He said in a happy tone that made the kids laugh cause their Uncle is blushing real hard.

Minutes later, Kyungsoo came running back to their table, hands at the back as if he's holding something. "This Month, we are giving free figurines to kids and this is the favorite of all!"

The kids widen their eyes when they saw the 5 inches Pororo figurine in his hands. "These are for you for being good kids."

Jong In only rolled his eyes on the part of being a good kid cause heck, Kyungsoo knows nothing.

"Yoon Ah, this is for you." He handed a toy to her. She instantly gaps and went to grav it.

"What will you say young lady?" Jong In asked, smiling thankfully to Kyungsoo.

"Tha-"

"UNCLE JONGINNIE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!"

As both kids squeal happy, Yoon Ah didn't seem to have control on herself, not noticing their drinks in the table which Kyungsoo placed earlier on it and other orders as well.

"Yoon Ah, care-"

"Oh God!"

"!"

"Splashhh~" Yong So sing-songed, looking at the table with drinks dripping on his precious Uncle's way, knowing that it made him wet.

The table is in pure mess now. The other 6 drinks orders was knocked down, some fell on the ground while some are on the table, more importantly some drinks are now dripping madly on Jong In's lower body.

"I AM SORRRYYY!~"

The little girl suddenly cried loud, loud enough to catch the attention of other customers around the place. Jong In mentally groaned, his life is definitely screwed up.

"Yoon Ah, stop crying!" Yong Soo pulled tissues to wipe the wet part in front of him instead of taking care of his sister.

"Yoon Ah, STOP CRYING!" Jong In hissed, looking but more like glaring at her. The little girl look at him, back to Kyungsoo and him for a moment and cried even louder!

"What's happening?!"

"Their father doesn't seem to care over them!"

"What a bad guy."

ing himself more, he was about to grab some tissues in the table but a hand interrupted him. The hands are no other than Kyungsoo's, giving his sweet and reassuring smile.

"I think you should go and clean up on the rest room. I'll take care of these kids." Kyungsoo smiled, amaze but his heart-shaped, Jong In instantly nods.

He was so captivated.

"What happened?" A worker, from the cashier earlier went to their table asking worriedly about the chaos.

"Yoon Ah accidentally bump into the drinks and their Uncle is dripping wet because of it!" Kyungsoo said.

He then turn his back to the kids and face his friend. Nodding, Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo out of the way.

"Hello Yoon Ah and Yong Soo! I am your Baekhyun Oppa or Hyung! I'll take care of you while your Uncle is cleaning. Okay?" He smiled, with that sweet smile the little girl nods and stopped crying.

"Park Chanyeok get your fuc- freaking as- bum here!" He screeched, calling the tall giant with deep voice who instantly run to them.

 

 

"Hey~"

Jong In's soul almost jump off his body when the quiet rest room's door opened, revealing Kyungsoo who is poking his head.

"Hey." He replied shortly as the shorter found his way inside the room.

"I borrowed Chanyeol's jersey shorts cause you are really wet from earlier." He started, raising his hand to Jong In's.

Jong In gasped.

"NOOO!" Kyungsoo almost screamed, "It's an extra and he never used it~ Also, it's clean."

With red face, Jong In can't help but laugh.

"It's okay. Thank you, Kyungsoo-shi!" Grabbing the jersey, he was about to take off his belt when he heard a loud gasped.

"I'm sorryyy~ I should go-"

"Stay!"

Kyungsoo's eyes widen even more, and Jong In's face slowly turn red, like a tomato.

This is their most awkward moment in life.

"I'll go change." Jong In murmured and he only received a nod from the shorter.

"Good Job Jong In, you are so ed up." He said to himself. Minutes later, full of struggling and definitely going to tell Jin Hwa to stopped bringing her kids, he finally chaged.

He lifted his shirt, showing his perfectly defined abs and went out of the stall. "God, I think I am dying."

"I am so ed up."

"I am such a loser."

" my life."

"I hate my life."

"I so hate-"

"Hi?"

Looking at the corner, there is Do Kyungsoo. Standing oh-so-perfectly beside the door, wearing the uniform of McDo and Jong In swears it's the most beautiful sight in the whole world.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" He blurted, making the smaller look at him with his big eyes.

"I uh, you told me so stay. So, I... I'm here." He blinks several times, "I'll just go." Realising it's really awkward, Kyungsoo turn around and was about to open the door.

"Wait!"

He stopped, facing him once more.

"I uh... I am not gay or anything, but... I think I like you since I laid my eyes on you." Jong In let out a heavy breath as he watched how Kyungsoo's eyes got even, even bigger and as his jaw's dropped.

"Can I-"

"DO ING KYUNGSOO AND AN UNCLE NAMED JONG IN, I SWEAR TO GOD WHAT'S TAKING YOU GUYS SO- OHHH!" The door flung open, revealing the eye-liner guy named Baekhyun. "Am I interrupting something here?"

"YES!"

"NO."

Baekhyun opened his mouth but decided to close it right away, "Okay? But, I need Kyungsoo to help us out and the twins are looking for you now."

Kyungsoo nods, slowly letting his small figure fo pass through Baekhyun and the door.

Leaving Jong In behind, he sighed heavily and went to grabbed his pants.

"I'm sorry but you'll never ever going to his pants." The other male said, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me?"

"By both of your looks, something happen and definitely about being gay and that other s stuff." Baekhyun smiles, "But darling, believe me even if you're a God, Kyungsoo won't let you in on his life."

Jong In choses to ignore this weird guy, and went to wash his hand.

"Lastly, you're wearing my boyfriend's short. But no worries, it's new and no stains."

With that, the weird Baekhyun went out of the rest room. Leaving a dumb- Jong In.

Stepping out, he saw Baekhyun welcoming the new customers with a big cheerful smile and at the corner, saw a tall guy making funnt faces infront of the twins yet... Kyungsoo nowhere to be found.

"Uncle Jong In!" Both twins squeals loudly, as Jong In smiles sweetly to them.

"I'm sorry." Yoon Ah pouts and he can't ever ignore that sweet and cute face, carrying the little girl, he looks at the tall guy.

"Thanks for watching them." He said, "Chanyeol." He added as he read the guy's nametag.

"No worries, I love kids!" He beamed. Jong In decided that they should just go home, after getting Chanyeol to pack their food and the Ice Cream, Jong In found himself slowly fixing his clothes.

"I'll return this tomorrow or someday. Thank you." He said bowing as Chanyeol only smiles. He looks around, and still no signs of Kyungsoo.

Walking out of the place, without looking back Jong In could only sighed as he hold Yoon Ah and Yong Soo. Completely missing the way how a smaller guy looks at him, worriedly with a touch of guilt and regret written on his face.

 

---

 

Author's Note:

Wrote 3,000+ words of bulls and fluffiness of KaiSoo. This is may seem boring at the beginning, but the story will improve as well as the characters and the happenings on the next few chapters. Again, this is just a short story. I think less than 5 chapters or 10, but still, this will end sooner or later.

And, the sentences may seem too close to one another cause idk why but I typed in on my phone and transfer it to my laptop so its, I don't know. Lol~ At least it's readable.

Lastly, please subscribe and upvote if you find this a hella good, nice, or even interesting or addicting. Thank you. God Bless.

This is Erva, signing off.