End and begin.

Trauma

Oh Sehun, a rich flithy son of the biggest cosmetics company. He has everything he wants. He never experience starve nor poor. 

Everyone thought his life is perfect, everyone thought his life is beyond awesome. But, somehow, that is not the truth.

Kwon Jiwon, a normal schoolgirl. Not rich nor poor, her life is normal. She never experience starve and poor either. 

Everyone thought her life is normal, everyone thought her life is happy. But somehow, that is not the truth. 

 

Truth are always cruel. Truth reveal now. 

Oh Sehun, a rich filthy son of the biggest cosmetics company. He has everything he wants but love from family. He experienced the scariest nightmares. 

Everyone thought his life is perfect, everyone thought his life is beyond awesome. But somehow, he was kidnapped when he was 5. 

Kidnapping. The word that he never want to hear in the rest of his life. 

It was his best friend's father. He had a best friend. He went to his house everyday afterschool just to play with his friend. But what he can't imagine was, his friend's father went bankrupt one day. He also never thought that he would be the target. 

It was a rainy day. He was in a dark room. No light, no food, nothing. All he could saw was darkness. All he could felt was the cold weather. 

He couldn't scream nor ran, he was tied up on a wooden chair, mouth was closed by a sticky tape. 

But what made him gone more dissapointed was his father refused to pay the money. His father cared the comapny more than him. 

He was saved by the policemen, not his father. He will never forget how his father ran to him and hugging him in his arm. "How fake." He thought. 

Since that day onward, he rarely talk nor laugh. Oh no, he never laugh. He was alone all along. Until one day he met that one girl who experienced something more worse than him.

 

Kwon Jiwon, a normal schoolgirl. Not rich nor poor, her life is normal. She experienced the scariest nightmare. 

Everyone thought her life is normal, everyone thought her life is happy. But somehow, she experienced abusion. 

Abusion. The word that he never want to hear in the rest of her life. 

It was her father. Her mother had an affair with a handsome uncle who lived beside our house. Her father found out and wanted to divorce. Her mother moved out with the handsome uncle who lived next door. 

Once her mother moved out, her father changed. He beat her, treating her voilently. Bruise were all around her fragile body. 

She never wanted to go back home, but she don't have enough money for her to move out from the nightmare or i can say, hell. 

Since her mother moved out, she rarely talk nor laugh. Oh no, she never laugh. She was alone all along. Until one day she met that one guy who experienced something more worse than her. 

 

It was a sunny day, she was standing at the rooftop in school. It was her normal daily routine of her during breaktime. She don't have any friend who she can chitchat during the breaktime. Plugging earphone in her ear, music kept her away from reality. 

It was a sunny day, he was being transferred to this school which his father said is the best school in town. Every girls in school looked at him with surprised looks due to his goodlooking. Plugging earphone in his ear while walking to the office, music kept him away from reality. 

 

A week later... 

She was on the rooftop again. Plugging in her earphone. But she never knew was she will met the one who changed her life. 

He was suffocating with a bunch of crazy girls around him asking him to have lunch with them. He stood up and wanted to find somewhere that he could listen to music peacefully. He decided to go up to the rooftop. 

He saw her. But somehow, that girl looks sad. She didn't cry, but there's look in her eyes, sadness is all he can read. That look, it was familiar. That was the look he saw everytime when he looks himself in the mirror. 

They grew closer. Sharing their own story, or i can say, nightmare. 

Rumours started to grew. 

Some crazy fangirls of him started to find trouble with her. New bruises found on her body. But she never tell him. She hid every wound from him. Until one day when he decided to grab her hand, she winced in pain. They fought for the first time. She doesn't want him to be worried, and yet he wanted to worry about her. 

They avoid each other. He can't endure it anymore. She is the only one that he can laugh for the first time after that nightmare, she is the only one that he can talks carelessly, she is the one that he can hang out naturally. He can't lose her. 

He asked her out, to the rooftop when everyone in the school went back. 

Awkward, silence. 

"I'm sorry." That's all he could say right now. His mind went blank when he saw her.

"For what?" 

"For making you in trouble with all those crazy es." 

"I'm okay. No worries."

Awkward, silence. 

"Everyone has their own life, everyone has their own definition of life. I'm sorry my life is not that complete." He said while hanging his head low. 

"My life is incomplete too. But i have you." He stare at her with his round eyes. 

"Both of us have incomplete life. We wanted to run away, but we met each other. We share the same feeling, share the same thought. Thanks." She said in her soft tone. 

He can't control his feeling anymore. He pulls her in and connect their lips together. She didn't move away. He deepen the kiss. 

"I love you." He said while pulling away from the kiss. 

"I love you too." She said with blushing face. 

END.