chapter 15

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

Your eyes flutter open and you notice you're in an unfamiliar room.You looked around to see L.joe sleeping.*he's still handsome even when he's sleeping*. You unconciously touch his face and study his features.He suddenly open his eyes and you pulled your hand instantly.He rubbed his eyes and loooked at you.

 

"_______-ah! You're awake!are you okay?" he asked you while he examined your bruises,",those girls had beaten you real bad." his fist curled until his knuckles turned white.

You hold his hand and look at him,"oppa,don't worry,okay?see im fine!" you beamed at him.He looked at you and softened,"Mianhe _______-ah.. If I had just come earlier,you wouldn't be like this..."he lowered his head.

 

You pouted and pulled his face up so he can face you,"Oppa...don't blame yourself,okay?Im really thankful that you've saved me."You smiled at him sweetly. L.joe stared at you and blushed real hard*she's so beautiful* .You notice it and began to panic,"Oppa!Kwenchana?are you sick?you have fever?!"you touch his forehead.He chuckled,"Pabo...im not sick,okay?" 

"Oh!that's a releif!"you heaved a sigh,"Oppa...why do the Queenkas hate me so much?Am I bad person?" you asked him.

He sighed,"_______-ah...you're not a bad person,Incase they bother you again don't hesitate to tell me or any of your friends,arasso?and we'll sure to beat  them up for you!" he pumped his fist.You giggled at his action,at the same time you felt touch. Just then the door burst open.Your bestfriends immediately rushed to your side.

 

"Baby!kwenchana?!"they both asked you. "Yup,im fine oppas"

"aaahhhhh!!baby! You have bruises!"Key screamed then turned dead serious,"WHO did this to YOU?!" He looked at you,"Okay,that's a stupid question,I know already who they are...Kyuhyun!Come with me!We'll teach those female dogs a lesson that they should never ever mess with our bestfriend!" Key cracked his knuckles.

"Oppas!Stop!don't do it okay?" you pleaded at them."Why?They hurt you!" Key looked at you in disbelief. "Just don't ,okay?please~" you used your award-winning-puppy dog eyes.

Key sighed in defeat,"Okay,okay,you know we can't resist you aegyo."he shook his head.

"Yay!"you clapped your hands happily.They looked at you and smiled."By the way oppas,how did you know Im here?and Key oppa!you have a meeting to the board of directors!Uncle will be mad at you"you huffed.They just shrugged," L.joe called us,and it's okay I have my secretary to back me up,I know dad will understand,he knows that friends first before work" Key said and winked at you.

Then they turned to  L.joe,"Hey man.thank you for saving ________-ah... We owe you one." Kyuhyun said.

"Nah~ No problem.________-ah is my friend,so i'll defenitely save her."L.joe glanced at you who is now busy playing with your hair.he chuckled at your cute actions.

 

Key and Kyuhyun gave each other a knowing glance and smirked at each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

aw~ my head hurts...sorry if its kinda crappy... my brain is not functioning properly right now.

 

Comments,Subscribes and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)