Chapter 5

Only friends?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me? Can we help you?"

Looking up, Jiyong saw a godly woman. She was petite with long straight blonde hair which made her stood out, staring at him with her lovely soft dark brown eyes, skin as clear as a baby and lips that was well shaped. She was also natural and pure. Jiyong shook his head in wonder. She wore a white sleeveless top together with knee-length white skirt over her slender figure. She had gold bracelets and earrings too. She was beautiful. 

Top glanced up, immediately he was attracted to the woman who was wearing a white dress. Slightly taller than the other one, she had skinny and white legs. Just like French girls. Her hazelnut hair was down, expressive pair of eyes were looking down at Top unhappily. Even though she wore a plain white dress, it shows her y body shape. The curvaceous of her hips and long legs could made every guy go crazy for her. She was perfect. 

They felt like an arrow had shot straight into their hearts from the Cupid's bow. They didn't know what to do. Top and Jiyong were wondering if they should walk away and get out or pretend they didn't hear the girls. Unfortunately, the heart and the mind doesn't synced. Both of them stood up. 

"Girls! You're back!!" exclaimed Mr Park out of the sudden. He threw his hands around his daughters, who had just reached home from an event near the neighbourhood. Mr Park giggled in delight while hugging. He almost forgot the presence of Jiyong and Top. Jiyong looked away awkwardly, pretending to see nothing while Top was grinning in a silly manner watching how happy they were. Uneasy, Mr Park untangled himself from Bom and Dara. 

He got himself standing in between Dara and Bom then spoke, "Girls, they are your new tenants. Uh you, have the same hair colour as my daughter what is your name?"    Top offered his hand to Bom, "Top. I'm glad to meet you." He introduced. Bom glared at him yet she accepted it and shook his hand, "Park Bom."   "You, weirdo? Name?" pointed at Jiyong.   "Oh, annyeonghaseyo jeonun Jiyong imnida" he bowed and stole a glance at Dara, admiring her beauty. Jiyong quickly looked away blushing when Dara ma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter