06:23am

Unknown

Your phone starts vibrating you reach out to grab it and squint at the bright screen, it's Layla. She wakes you almost every morning, excusing the days she's ing her boyfriend to the high heavens she's got you. You answer the phone with a quick "Okay, I'm up." and roll out of your bed. 

Your usual routine entails washing your face and brushing, loitering around your room listening to your favorite band and getting changed. You quickly sweep some makeup on your face and make your way to the door. 

Your journeys are sort of long but you walk leisurely to your train with very little care if you make in time for this lecture. You get to the station in about half the time you expected to get there in, probably because you were listening to your babies, GOT7. You've loved this band since their debut, but have always felt iffy about a particular. You've never really connected with Jaebum, as connected as a fan can be to an idol. Jackson is by far your favorite member. 

You hop onto the train and increase the volume of your music, you hope for minimal interupptions on this journey. There's nothing more you despise than having to pause your music. You settle down to enjoy your music when a suitcase comes crashing down on your toes and you scream in pain. You look up at the foot crushing culprit and stare in disbelief. Standing there without a care in the world is Jaebum. Your mouth is wide open in shock and you almost forget about the pain in your feet until you notice he hasn't made any attempts to grab his luggage. You look back down at the wildly heavy striped suitcase and kick it off your foot. 

"Hey! This costs alot of money you know." Jaebum said while cradling the immense suitcase in his arms. 

"Aren't you...Jaebum?" You ask puzzled at how absurd the question sounds. Why would Jaebum be on a rickety old train in the middle of London? 

"Oh wow," He says putting his suitcase down in between his feet. "I didn't think anyone would notice me here." 

You scrunch your face puzzled at how somebody in such a successful band with thousands of international fans could possibly think he could go unnoticed. 

"You do know you have alot of international fans though right?" You say, hoping he's aware of the thousands that lust over him in London alone. 

"Ofcourse I do! But here aren't that many compared to...EXO here are they?" He winked and cracked a smile. He has such a beautiful smile you never really paid attention to before. 

The train doors opened for his stop and he proceeded to get off suitcase in hand. Before you could ask him for a selfie or where Jackson and the other members were he was off the train. His smell of cologne lingered as the train doors slammed shut. You watched him walk away regretting your lack of enthusiasm to have met him. 

 

 

 

You arrive at your stop and walk out the station leisurely as usual. You unlock your phone, the time reads 08:34am. You've made it to your lecture ridiculously early, you bet Layla's already in the lecture hall waiting for your arrival. As you walk into the lecture hall you can already feel the dread of having to stop your music. Jackson's mediocre rapping still excites you from time to time and some days you feel like you could listen to this band forever. 

"Hey! Glad you could make it on time for once." Layla said surprisingly preppy in the morning. 

"Ha ha. Anything planned for tonight?" You ask, not out of interest but for meer small talk. 

"Me and Benji are headed over to the bar for a couple of hours after uni. You should come." Layla's eyes are totally pleading for you to come but she always has this 'I don't give a ' attitude. A couple of hours at the bar is no big deal so you agree to go. 

After a long day of lectures and classes you walk into the bar to grab a quick drink and satisfy Layla. You walk towards the bar and take a seat. 

"What can I get you love?" The bartender asks, "A club soda please." You reply. Your desire to drink alcohol suddenly disappearing as soon as you glanced over at the two completely wasted guys at the other end of the bar.  

The bar was unusually quiet with a few people seated in quiet booths sipping their drinks. Extremely odd for a bar on a Friday afternoon. You sip your drink waiting for Layla and Benji to arrive, you hope they're not just parked outside making out so you grab your phone out to send them a quick angry text. 

"Can I get a whiskey and coke please?" A young man asks. You don't bother to look up and see who it is you're too busy writing profanity over text to Layla. You glance over at the door in hopes that Layla gets here soon so you can leave, sitting at a bar alone is pretty depressing. 

You feel the presence of the young man sitting next to you. You glance over to make sure it isn't one of your classmates that might see you sitting alone at a bar, to your complete surprise it's someone completely different. 

"Jaebum?!" You yell. He looks over towards you and cracks one of the most adorable smiles you've seen. "Oh wow, twice in one day. You must be stalking me!" He says while chuckling. You didn't really find it funny but you laughed because seeing him smile made you feel some type of way.