Chapter 4

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Daddy Teukkie’s POV)

“DADDY!!! GUESS WHAT?! HYUKKIE AGREE TO BE MY FRIEND!!!! NOW YOU CAN BUY HIM FROM HIS FAMILY!!! YEAYYY!!!”

WHAT?? Donghae really out of his mind! I thought he knows what I mean by ‘be friend with Lee Hyukjae’. I’m glad he brings my gene, a good looking gene but I wonder where he get his stupid gene.

He only used his brain to manage my company, and I've to admit that he pretty good at it. BUT THAT’S ALL! Out from his business minded, he is a LOSER. Maybe it’s a little bit inappropriate to describe my own son like that, but I just being honest here. 

”Lee Donghae. Answer me, do you really understand with my statement of ‘be a friend with Lee Hyukjae’ just then?” I asked him with my cold voice. I have to be straight to him now, or else he will NEVER understand anything.

I’m still waiting for his answers, but he just look down to his feet like he’s thinking about something.

“Daddy, are you angry with me? I’m sorry, I just excited about this entire Hyukkie things….…” He said to me.

Hahh! That faces again! He’s pouting and he start to cry! I can’t stand with that face! It’s reminding me when the first day his mom left us! I’m hugging him.

“I’m sorry Hae baby, I just want to make you understand something here. Listen. You need to be a real friend with him, not on the title only. You have to spend your time with him to make sure he will likes you. I can’t just go to his house now and asking his brother to let him go. It’s cruel for human, you know?”

I can feels he nodding at my shoulder then I continue, “At least, he already accepts you as a friend, so you have to make a move. If we can’t buy him from his brother, at least he will be at your side as your friend, or BOYFRIEND!”

He releases his body from mine and he start to jumping around. Oh God, here we go again!

“DADDDDDYYY!!! I LIKE YOU THE BEST!!” He show his thumbs up to me and he start to screaming, “YEEAAYYYY!” I guess all people in this building can hear his voice.

Such a spoiler brat of mine!

(End of Daddy Teukkie’s POV)

.

.

.

Customers service area – The X mall.

(Hyukjae’s POV)

I wonder why people keep staring at me. I'm just a normal guy for God sake, except that God give me this handsome pale skins and beautiful figure.

They never get tired, I guess! I wish I can screams at then and ask them to stop staring, but I know I can’t do that because I’m too shy. It’s too uncomfortable. I hate all this attention.

I’m close to get molested by some ugly stranger yesterday, thank God sending me an angel to save my .

Talking about him, I still can’t believe he’s my boss, and he freaking asked me to be his friend! Of course I’ll accept him as a friend, he save me last time and I think this is some kind of way to repay him.

But I can’t stop my crazy heart beating each time he comes close to me. I swear he already saw my blushing face! And I’m freaking hugs him! I don’t know what ghost that possessed me before but I just feel to hug him.

I know he’s not like what people said before, and even so he’s a spoiler brat, he still my handsome.savior.boss of mine. Hehehe.

.

.

.

I look at my clock, 5 more minute to end this shift. I’m so nervous because we will meet again after work. I check my bag to make sure I’ll not miss anything. Wallet, phone and key, all check!

I take an escalator and heading to the front entrance of the mall.

There, I saw Hae already stand aside his car. He give me his sweet smile and he come to me, handsomely! ‘Oh heart, please calm down!’ I mentally slap myself. Why I have this nervouse feelings whenever he get close with me? Am I started to falls for him? But I'm straight for God sake! FREAKING STRAINGHT!! 

He grabs my hand and leading me to his car! I swear I can see my colleague is looking at us now! We’re still in front of mall, that's WHY! Hae notice that his workers looking at our behavior but he just gives his cold face to them.

We get into his car and he drive silently. But he is heading to somewhere else, not to my house.

“Hae, where are we going?” I brace up myself to ask him that.

“I’m hungry, Hyukkie........” He replied me and he POUTED?

Oh my God, SO CUTE!!! He looks like a fish! I wonder why he shows to others his cold face but the reality is, this Lee Donghae just like a kid, a really CUTE one!

“So, are we going for dinner?” I ask him. I need to tell Chullie hyung if I’m out for dinner so he didn’t have to bother himself making me a dinner.

“Yes baby! Daddy asks me to have my dinner with you tonight. It's okay with you, right?” He said and smile to me. His eyes still focus on the road. I just nodded at his words.

But wait a second, did he just calling me, BABY???!!!!!!!!!

(End of Hyukjae’s POV)

 

 

Author note: Chapter 4: DONE!! :) I'll update next chapter tonight so wait for me, okay? Well, I am not "GIRLFRIEND" but I love Jeongmin and Kwangmin from "BOYFRIEND".. Jeongmin, he so my type (I love his eyes!!) and Kwangmin, hell he so handsome with that hairstyle!! I swear I keep drolling whenever I saw him smirking on stage!! Dammit Kwangmin, I'm starting to falls for you, baby!!  Last words, Please comment, subs and enjoy!! Love ya!! ^^